any mums-to-be not working at the moment?

Not tiring to do the house work? I'm not allowed to do unless got ppl at home.
tiring..so ill slowly do, to me its only vacuum n mop floor mah, and my mum is still working, she is so tired from working already so ill try to help her when i can...
my mum also will tell me not to lift heavy things or dont need to do housework but i will still do it coz ill take it as a form of exercise... ill always tell her, being pregnant doesn't mean I'm weak. =)

Tiggee

tiring..so ill slowly do, to me its only vacuum n mop floor mah, and my mum is still working, she is so tired from working already so ill try to help her when i can...
my mum also will tell me not to lift heavy things or dont need to do housework but i will still do it coz ill take it as a form of exercise... ill always tell her, being pregnant doesn't mean I'm weak. =)
I'm seem to be very clumsy. So hubs doesn't like it when I do chores alone. Cos I will anyhow bend down to vacuum under sofa or scared I fall when I mop the floor cos slippery (which I almost fell quite a few times). Cooking I still can do, but also not allowed to carry heavy groceries. So I at home like nth to do. :(

osaka

Actually simple exercise is great !! But do take care and dont overdo. Take a rest whenever you feel tired. ..Rot the whole day also sian..... Will be taking Jap Language Exam this year, so busy remembering lots of vocab, understand grammer and listening... but rather slow cos seldom communicate....

I'm seem to be very clumsy. So hubs doesn't like it when I do chores alone. Cos I will anyhow bend down to vacuum under sofa or scared I fall when I mop the floor cos slippery (which I almost fell quite a few times). Cooking I still can do, but also not allowed to carry heavy groceries. So I at home like nth to do. :(
icic..im also very clumsy one...hehe..

pipilili

hihi everyone..

I am a first time mum and haven't prepared or got anything for bb yet. My mum says it is still early (week 22 nw) May I find out if you have bought bb stuff yet??

Maybe can share what you guys have bought??

I am working PT from home, after PM, I usually get bored cos nothing to do.
- Listen to music
- Watch movies online
- Surf for bb stuff/ compare prices
- Sleep if possible (but hard to fall asleep)

:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

hotmilktea

i am just too tired to move.... i rely on my part time cleaner auntie that comes every week to iron and clean the house.
my hubby just dump all the clothes into the washing machine , then the dryer later.

didy

i do all the simple chores like washing dishes after meals, do laundry, feed my dogs... sometimes also go out walk with my dogs. if not at home, keep sitting down or keep lying down i feel very sian, as if my muscles are all melting into fats..i also go for light swimming with my hubby on saturdays :)

hotmilktea

u do !!!! wat swimming costume u wore? or u wore bikini ?

i do all the simple chores like washing dishes after meals, do laundry, feed my dogs... sometimes also go out walk with my dogs. if not at home, keep sitting down or keep lying down i feel very sian, as if my muscles are all melting into fats..i also go for light swimming with my hubby on saturdays :)

didy

u do !!!! wat swimming costume u wore? or u wore bikini ?
yah milktea, the swimming makes me feel good and high spirits too. try it :)

i wear my pre-pregnancy swimming costume. hahaha. i dunno what its call but its not bikini either. its like it ends at the mid-rife, then tie at neck like halter type. so the tummy area is empty. but its getting tighter already la think i need a new one soon..haha. but in the water everything feels fine

hotmilktea

ahhh... is tankini !

i will go during my 2nd tri if my hubby accompany me....

yah milktea, the swimming makes me feel good and high spirits too. try it :)

i wear my pre-pregnancy swimming costume. hahaha. i dunno what its call but its not bikini either. its like it ends at the mid-rife, then tie at neck like halter type. so the tummy area is empty. but its getting tighter already la think i need a new one soon..haha. but in the water everything feels fine

didy

ahhh... is tankini !

i will go during my 2nd tri if my hubby accompany me....
where do you live? if we stay nearby we can go together and motivate each other! but of course have to wait till i'm back :p

btw can you teach me how to put signature at the end of the post?

hotmilktea

u go to the top right hand corner there, under ur log in name there is a Settings.
click on that, then bring u to the settings page.
then on ur left hand corner under MY SETTINGS, there u see a whole list of EDIT ...., there is a EDIT SIGNATURE.

i stay in Hougang !

where do you live? if we stay nearby we can go together and motivate each other! but of course have to wait till i'm back :p

btw can you teach me how to put signature at the end of the post?

didy

u go to the top right hand corner there, under ur log in name there is a Settings.
click on that, then bring u to the settings page.
then on ur left hand corner under MY SETTINGS, there u see a whole list of EDIT ...., there is a EDIT SIGNATURE.

i stay in Hougang !
hmm but it doesn't allow me to put html leh..

really??? i stay in hougang too!! but then because of this posting, we rented our flat out, so when i go back i will stay with my mother in amk

hotmilktea

can put, u just cut and paste inside. tats wat i do also.

u not able to get ur flat back ?

hmm but it doesn't allow me to put html leh..

really??? i stay in hougang too!! but then because of this posting, we rented our flat out, so when i go back i will stay with my mother in amk

hotmilktea

ahhh.... ur hubby not coming back with you ?

but good also, the rental is very good money for u !!!
my col just rent out her 4 room flat in queenstown for 3k. can u believe the crazy rate now ?

can get back but then i'll be staying all alone in hougang.. so hubby say better stay in amk with my parents

didy

ahhh.... ur hubby not coming back with you ?

but good also, the rental is very good money for u !!!
my col just rent out her 4 room flat in queenstown for 3k. can u believe the crazy rate now ?
yeah he flying back with me.. but then he going back to germany after he finish his business in sgp, then coming back again for my delivery... all the crazy flying sigh

3k can rent condo liao wor..

hotmilktea

yah, but apparently of the good location and is a new renovated flat and super high floor fetch that price.

wld u finish ur masters by the time u come back ?

yeah he flying back with me.. but then he going back to germany after he finish his business in sgp, then coming back again for my delivery... all the crazy flying sigh

3k can rent condo liao wor..

didy

yah, but apparently of the good location and is a new renovated flat and super high floor fetch that price.

wld u finish ur masters by the time u come back ?
i have to make 2 presentations for my master thesis. by the time i come back, i would have finished both presentations. so only left the submission of the actual paper lor.

i havent even started on it leh, how? i just dont feel the pressure to do it. like now.. i have been surfing the web and chatting with u since i got up in the morning. haha