Any Recommended Thermal Magic Pot??

cmfjoyce

Hi Mummies,

Another few more months i will start my new job.
And i need to go to childcare fetch my girl (ard 17 months now)

To save my times for cooking, any Recommended Thermal Magic Pot??

Thanks
Joyce

makarios

Though brands like Tiger is the better ones. It's really expensive. So I bought Endo (5L for $99 and free 1.5L one which is on offer months ago at Takashimaya). It's been working well with soup and other dishes. There are also other mid-range brands thermal pots sold at Takashimaya, John Little, etc. I think will work the same.

There are 3 in the family. The 5L is a little big but workable. The 1.5L works well with porridge for my toddler. Like when I cook soup around 12pm, by 6pm it is still piping hot for the 5L. The 1.5L is a little less efficient due to its size. So endo is still not bad.

Just need to be careful while washing the inner pot. If the pot gets dented, the thermal pot won't work so well.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Starsapphire

Hi,

I bought Tiger thermal pot. Works very well. Can keep soup hot/warm for more than 8 hrs. If the ingredients are partially cooked, can even continuing cooking them whilst keeping it in the thermal pot. Was also recommended by other mothers. Other brands may not work very well...
Tiger is pricey but worth the investment for long-term use...

moonbell

I have 6L Endo thermal magic pot. It does cook the food but it's not that warm after i get home after work, so i will heat up...

AugBoyz

I bought my Thermal Cookware, Shuttle Chef during the recent GSS @ $299. It comes with x2 3litre pots, freebies during the GSS is x1 6litre pot & a BIG frying pan :001_302:

Pricey but I love my Shuttle Chef to the max. Soup, tea leaves eggs, braised meat, porridge etc. There was once I cook dinner slightly early, I throw my stirred fried veggie into 1 empty pot (the other one was with the soup), 2hrs+ later when I open up the pot, my veggie is still hot n GREEN.