Any Regrets???

jal

hahah..no ..not saying you are a failure!!
Dont worry you will have one soon..you just need lots of sex!!
Different pple have diff priorities i guess.I cld have made a great career woman but just tht i realise tht money doesnt make everyone happy.So i wld rather do with less money but more family time.Even my hubby rejected promotion tht wld see him making many overseas trips.
Glad to know that both partners have the SAME priorities in life! Congrats! It is not easy to find such a good man. Some men blame their wife for "obstructing" their career...

jal

yea, life still go on....enjoy and take good care

i am also a smoker before, but once my pregnant i stop smoking totally. Then i also stop ever since my son was born....but recently like want to smoke again! sigh~
Don't start the bad habit again!!! Don't use money to poison yourself! It is absolutely foolish! If you end up having health problems later, your dear son may have to support you financially.

shiseru

hehhe....yah i know...will stop~
I have been smoking for many many years but I stopped after I know I was pregnant.

After I lost my baby, i did not go back to smoking even I am upset (you know sometimes you smoke coz you feel stress/upset) becoz i believed my baby has helped me stop this unhealthy habit and I do not wish to let her down. I hope I will never pick it up again.

SunShine07

I have been smoking for many many years but I stopped after I know I was pregnant.

After I lost my baby, i did not go back to smoking even I am upset (you know sometimes you smoke coz you feel stress/upset) becoz i believed my baby has helped me stop this unhealthy habit and I do not wish to let her down. I hope I will never pick it up again.
*hugs* dun worry, God will give you one more~:tsmile:

SunShine07

I hope so...

You too, liang jia, I believe you can stop smoking. You're a wonderful mother and your lovely child will be your biggest motivation to quit the smoking habit.
heheh, actually i not regualr smoker....just like got the urge to smoke only....like once a day like that....dun smoke also won't feel anything.:tlaugh:

Hammie

I regret marrying my husband. I thought that since he is 9 yrs older than me, he would be able to take good care of me and dote on me. How wrong I was! Worse still, now with 2 young kids, I really dunno how to face the future. I dun wan to live the rest of my life with such a useless man. But i can't divorce either. Sometimes, I wish that i could go to sleep at night and never wake up again.

SH74

hammie > so jialat? nv find out wat exactly went wrong? or seek help fr marriage counsellor? for d sake of 2 ur kids.

whitecat

Alpha Male
I regret marrying my husband. I thought that since he is 9 yrs older than me, he would be able to take good care of me and dote on me. How wrong I was! Worse still, now with 2 young kids, I really dont know how to face the future. I dont want to live the rest of my life with such a useless man. But i can't divorce either. Sometimes, I wish that i could go to sleep at night and never wake up again.
As u din elaborate yr worries, how will we forumers of help?????
Nonetheless, long as u take a positive approach, things can't b worse-off as now.

SunShine07

I regret marrying my husband. I thought that since he is 9 yrs older than me, he would be able to take good care of me and dote on me. How wrong I was! Worse still, now with 2 young kids, I really dont know how to face the future. I dont want to live the rest of my life with such a useless man. But i can't divorce either. Sometimes, I wish that i could go to sleep at night and never wake up again.
Hugz~~~ everything can be solve, your kids can't go without mummy. Neve have the suicide tots....

I am also going thru very difficult times now. Becos of the stupid manz, i need to fork out money to settle for the trouble he create for me. Now i also cannot sleep properly, can't work properly, and dun know where to get help. But i keep telling myself, it can be solve...

So dun think too much, and remember never have the tot of dying....cos it will really happen.

take care

Ting

传到桥头自然直。。。

maybe u wanna let us know more abt your situation so can give more appropriate advices. :)
:wong19:

IcyTaz

There's so much i regret in my life...
In the past..
Regretted giving up and studies cox of my hubby...
Regretted loaning him money to pay of his gambling debts....
Regretted getting married without considering hard enough...
Regretted signing the marriage cert....
Present...
never regretted wanting my unborn...
but regret i can't give him a complete family....
Future....
i don't know if i'll ever regret wanting to separate from my hubby...
hope my son won't blame me for causing him fatherless....

Life is full of regrets... but there's nth i can do, i can't turn back the time...

SH74

icytaz > i'm sure ur son will understand as he grows older. he'll understand wat u've been thru n love u deeply for wat u've done for him. so stay strong.

every human hv regrets, be it rich or poor, good or bad, happy or sad. wat is impt is watever has been done is alr done. u cant change it. so accept n move on, n learn fr it. take it positively. think it such a way dat watever obstacles u r gg thru is actu to make u a stronger person for d sake of ur son n future.

we females r born stronger than guys. dat's y we r given d responsibility to go thru childbirth. so jia you!!

MsKoh1973

I regret.......

regretted the nite before my mum committed suicide, I went out with fren, very late then come home, on d way home, suddenly have this strange feeling that i should spend more time with my family, especially my mum.

when I was home, mum was asleep, I sat beside her and look at her....got a funny feeling...but din wake her up......then the next day she left house early for work, never get to speak to her......then in the afternn, my sis called me to tell me mum had jumped off the building........

I really regretted, if i have gone home early that day, I could have spent with her the last day, maybe if I have woke her up tat nite and talk to her, she may not have jump..........I really regret..............

I oso regret that after I have my bb girl in 2005, I waited for so long then try the 2nd one.....

I oso regret that I drank the soup my colleage recommended that could bear son, cos after I loss my 2nd preg, I went to seek fortunte, my 2nd preg shd be a girl, maybe if not becos I drank the soup, she could be ok........becos I tried to overcome mother nature.....as a result i was punished......

During my 2nd preg, I oso regret that I didn't stop my husband fr repairing the ceiling light.....as a result, my bb was deformed and I have to abort it...........

swee

me too... 1001 regrets... but i still thank God for everything that have happened in my life, the good & the bad. Taught me valuable lessons..

regret i never study hard, was too complacent during my even younger days; always top of class without studying tot I was born a genius, regret hanging around with wrong company when I was young, regret never save myself for marriage, regret never accompany my Dad for holidays before he pass on, regret never stop my sis from marrying her current soon to be ex husband

Last edited:

whitecat

Alpha Male
Life is full of swinging rhythms. Otherwise, it's not a life.
Simple philosophy, "When we look infront, we can see oncoming happenings. But when we looked behind, we only can see things that already happened". Which would you choose??

SH74

mskoh > i feel u. something similar happened to me too but not my family member. suddenly got a v strong urge, like some1 kept asking me to call my 1st ex bf aft not talking for MILLIONS of years. called many times but everytime b4 some1 picks up d phone, i'll hang up. finally 1 time i got d courage to wait till some1 picks up. but too bad he's not home. so i decided not to try anymore. dat was in late january 1996 or 1997.

then in aug, i dreamt of him, asking me out for drink n if i can forgive him. i still rem v clearly dat it's so many years ago alr, i alr dun blame him anymore. he's so happy. d dream felt so real. i woke up feeling v happy too. i tried calling him. this time got more courage. his sisters / mother answered n asked who i m. i say his sec sch fren. they jus said he's not home. i tried a few times n everytime they say he's not home.

then weeks later, 1 of our common fren whom we havent talked for also MILLIONS of years, called me. den said dat my 1st ex bf committed suicide on VDay. if i'm persistent enough to keep calling, i may b able to talk him out. it's such a waste to end a life jus like dat. he's d only son n jus finished NS. yet he decided to end his life by jumping down fr his ex gf's flat.

SunShine07

mskoh > i feel you. something similar happened to me too but not my family member. suddenly got a very strong urge, like some1 kept asking me to call my 1st ex bf after not talking for MILLIONS of years. called many times but everytime before some1 picks up d phone, i'll hang up. finally 1 time i got d courage to wait till some1 picks up. but too bad he's not home. so i decided not to try anymore. dat was in late january 1996 or 1997.

then in aug, i dreamt of him, asking me out for drink n if i can forgive him. i still rem very clearly dat it's so many years ago already, i already dont blame him anymore. he's so happy. d dream felt so real. i woke up feeling very happy too. i tried calling him. this time got more courage. his sisters / mother answered n asked who i m. i say his sec sch friend. they just said he's not home. i tried a few times n everytime they say he's not home.

then weeks later, 1 of our common friend whom we havent talked for also MILLIONS of years, called me. then said dat my 1st ex bf committed suicide on VDay. if i'm persistent enough to keep calling, i may b able to talk him out. it's such a waste to end a life just like dat. he's d only son n just finished NS. yet he decided to end his life by jumping down fr his ex gf's flat.
:weno: so sad to hear that..........