Any SAHM @ Sembawang??

autumn82

hmmm....i guess being 1st x mom tend to be abit overly anxious and kanchiong....so carry too much la...not lettin him cry out la....
pluz confused too coz different people, different parenting books all tell u different "theories"!!! haha best part is my mil, told mi not to over carry my son then the sec he cried, she wud pick-up herself, duh!

He only started to drag when he could pull himself up to stand n now dat he's a todd, there's no end to wat he can do with his hands liao.
I still keep him instead tho, like if i need to do washing in the kitchen, go loo or wen i need a break!
As long as he hvn't learn to climb out of it, I'll continue to use it.

Yes, my bumper mat is below the 6-panel play yard.
There are some suction pads (won't work if u put mat underneath) if u place directly on floor but I don't tink can hold so well too (maybe some flooring can, not sure coz mine didn't).

I bot from Cheong Choon Store, Blk 34 Upp Cross St, #03-132, Tel: 6532 3855. 6-panel $210.00 incld free delivery.
You can try to buy preloved one or rent a 4-panel for $22/mth to test (that's what i did). Not all babies like to stay inside the play yard.

If ur interested, you can see some pics of the play yard n mat in my blog.

yarlor, i tink boys r boys! :shyxxx:

:tlaugh:ur son cute...such little moments are the rewards being a SAHM.
There will be more as he becomes more capable of other "stunts".
Hmm... I also 1st time looking after baby!! LOL. Panic manz. I 1st time bath him was 2weeks old.. Can die, coz I kicked the CL lady away.. Then DH teach me how to bath for the bb.. LOL. DH bath DD.. I never bath her when she was NB.. LOL.

How come the play yard selling for $210.. When I see the site stated only $100+... I also wanna get leh...

Just yesterday, I asked DH to place back the other side's cot bedrail coz DS can crawl out when I'm using those toddler's bedrail.. Guess wat.. Today, my dear fren can pull himself up using those rails.. and smile bk at me.. Makes me wonder, tmr, will he climb out from there? Or he's oredi PLANNING his escape plan?? LOL.

autumn82

oic...no hand-me-down den ur bb get all new clothes, yay!
actually i din like hand-me-down but later realised it did come handy, hehe.

ya agreed, we save more $ with boy than ger.
there are so much more choices for ger than boy.

anyhow most imptly is a healthy baby and safe pregnancy :Dancing_wub:
Yes, I agree.. boys really nothing much to get... I didn't get much for DS.. During DD time, almost every weekend, I'm buying stuffs for her.. LOL. :x

gzifa

Next mon's my appt, hopefully can see the sex of the baby!! and hopefully not wrong.. hahaha.. when my mom was preg with me, doc told her its a boy. she named me eric. then sekali come out, she see ger again, she boring.

autumn82

Next mon's my appt, hopefully can see the sex of the baby!! and hopefully not wrong.. hahaha.. when my mom was preg with me, doc told her its a boy. she named me eric. then sekali come out, she see ger again, she boring.

Erm.. Like tt beri scary leh.. LOL.

Ottermum

as long as bb's healthy n growing well it doesn't really matter boy or gal isn't it??:wong19:

still our precious....

autumn82

as long as bb's healthy n growing well it doesn't really matter boy or gal isn't it??:wong19:

still our precious....
Yes true.. But if bought all the stuffs, deco room liao.. then erm.. how? LOL. But dink now won't like tt rite.. :p

Ottermum

that's why in UK (i heard) doctors won't reveal sex of bbs...

cos 1 got sued by parents when he told them the wrong sex!:elvis:

littleapples

HI,

I am also a SAHM in sembawang. got 1 boy 21 mths and next coming girl in july. stay in B466. :)

anyone go to the splash park at SCC? is it bad for kids? can catch cold easily cos' of drench under the hot sun? any views? :)

My website:
Little Apples

how come sex of child can go wrong, was it the genital not seen clearly huh?
oh dear UK doc get sued over this???? so serious ar.....

autumn82

mama N baobao~~~

My DS these 2 days dunno what happened.. Leave him in his jumperoo, then I went kitchen, he start to fuss.. Grrrrrrrr... Never see me, fuss..... Shou bu liao!!!

Hmm... I also 1st time looking after baby!! LOL. Panic manz. I 1st time bath him was 2weeks old.. Can die, coz I kicked the CL lady away.. Then DH teach me how to bath for the bb.. LOL. DH bath DD.. I never bath her when she was NB.. LOL.

How come the play yard selling for $210.. When I see the site stated only $100+... I also wanna get leh...

Just yesterday, I asked DH to place back the other side's cot bedrail coz DS can crawl out when I'm using those toddler's bedrail.. Guess wat.. Today, my dear fren can pull himself up using those rails.. and smile bk at me.. Makes me wonder, tmr, will he climb out from there? Or he's oredi PLANNING his escape plan?? LOL.
mil bathed my son till full-month celeb. after dat I stayed with my parents and my mum bathed him till she'd a fall. dat finally "forced" mi to learn how to bathe him. funny thing was I actually enjoyed bathing him altho i procastinated in fear for so long :001_302: (partly due to mil "laughing" at my initial feeble attempts...ahem, if only i cud ko her as CL then)

which site stated $100+? how many panels?
I bought from dat plc coz recommended by alot of mommies in another forum to be the cheapest n can add-in 2 panels to the std 4 panels.
U can actually call n order directly, no need to go down to the store.
i tink the lady's name is Winnie.

Hv u lowered the cot?
I'd to remove the bassinet in my playpen after son turned 8mths coz he was pulling himself up to stand. Too dangerous n may fall over. :eek:

serenelm

wah tis thread so active nowadays... very long nvr access some threads le cos ds3 is so demanding, always wan to be carried so everyday can surf a little here n there oni...

i absolutely agree tt baby boys nothing much to buy de... i can go shopping, look look see see n end up empty handed cos nothing to buy... sianz :(

autumn82

mil bathed my son till full-month celeb. after dat I stayed with my parents and my mum bathed him till she'd a fall. dat finally "forced" mi to learn how to bathe him. funny thing was I actually enjoyed bathing him altho i procastinated in fear for so long :001_302: (partly due to mil "laughing" at my initial feeble attempts...ahem, if only i cud ko her as CL then)

which site stated $100+? how many panels?
I bought from dat plc coz recommended by alot of mommies in another forum to be the cheapest n can add-in 2 panels to the std 4 panels.
U can actually call n order directly, no need to go down to the store.
i tink the lady's name is Winnie.

Hv u lowered the cot?
I'd to remove the bassinet in my playpen after son turned 8mths coz he was pulling himself up to stand. Too dangerous n may fall over. :eek:
Ohhh.. Like tt I'll give winnie a call.. Heh. So original is 4panels? the 6 panels is add on?

Ya, I put the cot rails back liao, and he pulls himself up using tt.. LoL.

autumn82

wah tis thread so active nowadays... very long nvr access some threads le cos ds3 is so demanding, always wan to be carried so everyday can surf a little here n there oni...

i absolutely agree tt baby boys nothing much to buy de... i can go shopping, look look see see n end up empty handed cos nothing to buy... sianz :(
eh...so tiring to keep on carrying him wor... :wong19:good boy.. dun bully mummy!

mama N baobao~~~

My DS these 2 days dunno what happened.. Leave him in his jumperoo, then I went kitchen, he start to fuss.. Grrrrrrrr... Never see me, fuss..... Shou bu liao!!!
mayb separation anxiety?
now they can recognise and are attached to their caregiver.

Ohhh.. Like tt I'll give winnie a call.. Heh. So original is 4panels? the 6 panels is add on?

Ya, I put the cot rails back liao, and he pulls himself up using tt.. LoL.
yup rite...4 panels std and 2 panels add-on (optional) to form 6 panels.

as long as the rail is higher than his body n he won't accidentally fall over the rail when pulling up. hehe...he'll be cruising soon :Dancing_wub:

wow...3 kids! I can barely manage with 1 :embarrassed:

yes, very tiring to handle bb who wans to be carried all the time...mine was like dat2...chiamz.

autumn82

mayb separation anxiety?
now they can recognise and are attached to their caregiver.
Maybe... But I just ignore.. LOL.

Is 4 panels too small?? I've seen the thing yet, can't imagine... :p Cruising? He's already crawling.. Now very funny, at nite when we r sleeping, he can sit up by himself, blur look then fall back to sleep again. :tlaugh:Then in the morning, when he wants his milk, and we dun respond to him. He will pull himself up and start screaming.. volume from soft to loud. LOL. :p