Any SAHM @ Sembawang??

Maybe... But I just ignore.. LOL.

Is 4 panels too small?? I've seen the thing yet, can't imagine... :p Cruising? He's already crawling.. Now very funny, at nite when we r sleeping, he can sit up by himself, blur look then fall back to sleep again. :tlaugh:Then in the morning, when he wants his milk, and we dun respond to him. He will pull himself up and start screaming.. volume from soft to loud. LOL. :p

I wud tink 4-panels is too small.
Take a look at the store then decide lor.
hehe...having fun watching him 'grow' up rite :001_302:

Ottermum

wow autumn you so young mum of 2 already...so envious...

n serene...3 boys!!! i can't even handle 1 now...

steady ah...

autumn82

I just changed DS's meal today after eating porridge wif spinach, minced pork & cod fish. Today's meal is porridge w broccoli, salmon & minced pork. But I find that the texture not as smooth as cod fish...

Anyone got anymore receipes? LOL. :p

Artyshoes

Hi I'm a SAHM living Sembawang Drive. I've got 4 kids from 2-5 years old.
I'm conducting some art classes during the holidays and once a week starting from July.

Is anyone looking for art classes in Sembawang?

The Art House @ Sembawang is a fun place for children aged 4-8 yrs old to explore art in a serious but fun way. Children get to learn mind mapping, drawing, painting, clay and crafts using different techniques. Learn subjects like English, Maths, Science, Poetry thru art.

Art with Addy (4 yrs)

Art with Ellie (5-6yrs)

Art with Jimi (P1-P2)

For more info, visit The Art House @ Sembawang - Enjoy art @ The Art House

Check out our June Holiday programme on Tuesdays and Thursdays!
Weekly classes on Thursdays.

Regards,
Elaine
Art Instructor
Mother, Graphic Designer, Choreographer

summersweetz

Hi Artyshoes,

I have a special needs boy who is pretty slow. He is in P2 but very much 5-6yrs at heart. If you could cater to have him, I would definately sign up for the June holiday programme. Please get back to me, you can reach me at 9880 2164..
Thanks

serenelm

I just changed DS's meal today after eating porridge wif spinach, minced pork & cod fish. Today's meal is porridge w broccoli, salmon & minced pork. But I find that the texture not as smooth as cod fish...

Anyone got anymore receipes? LOL. :p
how abt adding some pumpkin, carrots or sweet potatoes to add more taste to the porridge? my kids love it, esp when they mash them into the porridge, making it even sweeter :)

serenelm

as for handling 3 kids... okie lah, cos i wld simply leave the 2 elder ones to play/study by themselves in the living room while i handle ds3 in my bedroom... so at least ds3 wld be able to sleep in quiet surroundings... luckily there's at least 4 yrs btw ds2 and ds3 so it's easier to handle... juz tt most days, my house is pretty noisy.. haha :)

autumn82

how abt adding some pumpkin, carrots or sweet potatoes to add more taste to the porridge? my kids love it, esp when they mash them into the porridge, making it even sweeter :)
Erm.. I was thinking pumpkin and sweet potatoes too much carbo coz porridge oredi.. LOL. So didn't add.. Heh. Used to give him tt with porridge only too.. But after a week, he dun wants it.

I tried xiaobai cai today instead of spinach... Ok for babies to eat tt mah? LOL.

Artyshoes

Hi Artyshoes,

I have a special needs boy who is pretty slow. He is in P2 but very much 5-6yrs at heart. If you could cater to have him, I would definately sign up for the June holiday programme. Please get back to me, you can reach me at 9880 2164..
Thanks
Hi Summersweetz,

I'm very open to having him join us. The class size is about 8 and we may have an assistant as well. I believe he is able to work independently and work with instructions? I would suggest trying out Art with Ellie (K1-K2) for 2 sessions and then if he enjoys it, you can decide if you want to continue with more classes:) I would be happy to have him. Let me know which dates you prefer.

autumn82

Hmm... so long oredi, no one chatting here.. Heh. How's everyone doing recently?? :)

I'm alittle worried abt the swine flu affect our little ones.. Anyone did any "measures" to prevent it? Heh. :p

autumn82

Hi I'm a SAHM living Sembawang Drive. I've got 4 kids from 2-5 years old.
I'm conducting some art classes during the holidays and once a week starting from July.

Is anyone looking for art classes in Sembawang?

The Art House @ Sembawang is a fun place for children aged 4-8 yrs old to explore art in a serious but fun way. Children get to learn mind mapping, drawing, painting, clay and crafts using different techniques. Learn subjects like English, Maths, Science, Poetry thru art.

Art with Addy (4 yrs)

Art with Ellie (5-6yrs)

Art with Jimi (P1-P2)

For more info, visit The Art House @ Sembawang - Enjoy art @ The Art House

Check out our June Holiday programme on Tuesdays and Thursdays!
Weekly classes on Thursdays.

Regards,
Elaine
Art Instructor
Mother, Graphic Designer, Choreographer
Hi Elaine,

I'm interested in the art classes for my gal for June hols. Can email me the details of the programme? :001_302: Thanks alot :)

Hmm... so long oredi, no one chatting here.. Heh. How's everyone doing recently?? :)

I'm alittle worried abt the swine flu affect our little ones.. Anyone did any "measures" to prevent it? Heh. :p
ahem, the *correct* term is now Influenza A (H1N1) :p
im not doing anything special for prevention, u?
quite hard to even keep those itchy fingers from touching anything and everything then put into his mouth... *headache*
oh...i bot some masks to standby. So hard to get as OOS in most stores.

Last week my 16M son was playing and pushing our single seater rattan sofa. I was taking a breather and didn't look at him for a few minutes.
Suddenly it went all QUIET....instantly I turned to look for him but he was nowhere to be found. The sofa was moved from my living room to the area outside the kitchen door. Not sure if I shd be happy or relieved when I found him sitting on the sofa. He was looking so smug and happy dat he cud climb up by himself. :001_302:

autumn82

ahem, the *correct* term is now Influenza A (H1N1) :p
im not doing anything special for prevention, u?
quite hard to even keep those itchy fingers from touching anything and everything then put into his mouth... *headache*
oh...i bot some masks to standby. So hard to get as OOS in most stores.

Last week my 16M son was playing and pushing our single seater rattan sofa. I was taking a breather and didn't look at him for a few minutes.
Suddenly it went all QUIET....instantly I turned to look for him but he was nowhere to be found. The sofa was moved from my living room to the area outside the kitchen door. Not sure if I shd be happy or relieved when I found him sitting on the sofa. He was looking so smug and happy dat he cud climb up by himself. :001_302:
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:Oh ya, H1N1.. :001_302: Not in time to get any masks for the family, oredi out of stock. :tlaugh: Not doing anything extra, just usually wash hands.

Soo cute!!! LOL. Iggy's been super whiny after he got a tooth sprouting out.. and ya, he just went into the "sticky" phase where he has to @@ u anytime of the day else he will cry. :001_302::001_302: Feel like givin him a photo of myself, see if it works or not. LOL. :p

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:Oh ya, H1N1.. :001_302: Not in time to get any masks for the family, oredi out of stock. :tlaugh: Not doing anything extra, just usually wash hands.

Soo cute!!! LOL. Iggy's been super whiny after he got a tooth sprouting out.. and ya, he just went into the "sticky" phase where he has to @@ u anytime of the day else he will cry. :001_302::001_302: Feel like givin him a photo of myself, see if it works or not. LOL. :p
ya masks oos liao...juz observe basic hygiene and avoid crowded places shd be fine. can't be too paranoid rite?

oh the mil from M'sia found it "rite" time to visit us this Fri....haiz wat a "perfect" timing! Dun tink she'll wash hand with dettol....:embarrassed:

hey foto too small...print a "poster" size or make a cardboard model, heehee! :001_302:

autumn82

ya masks oos liao...juz observe basic hygiene and avoid crowded places shd be fine. can't be too paranoid rite?

oh the mil from M'sia found it "rite" time to visit us this Fri....haiz wat a "perfect" timing! Dun tink she'll wash hand with dettol....:embarrassed:

hey foto too small...print a "poster" size or make a cardboard model, heehee! :001_302:
Yea, can't be too paranoid. :)

Hmm.. Tell her it is hse rules. Dun wash get out. :001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302: Kiddin~~ Just remind her lor.. Think shld be fine ba.. :)

Oh ya, cardboard model... :p Put one in my DD's room as well.. LOL. To tell her not to be up for any mischief! :p

serenelm

can absolutely understand when mummies here say tt their ds/dd are super clingy cos my ds3 is gg thru tt now too... he'll cry whenever i dun carry him if he's awake... i'm machiam his kangaroo mummy, so i call him my kangaroo baby :p

autumn82

can absolutely understand when mummies here say tt their ds/dd are super clingy cos my ds3 is gg thru tt now too... he'll cry whenever i dun carry him if he's awake... i'm machiam his kangaroo mummy, so i call him my kangaroo baby :p
Sooo cute... :p Mine super kangaroo.. Kick until my tummy bruised.. :x