Any SAHM to meet up

Carole

I'm at home! Not at Mae's house.. my dd kena fever. Doctor say cannot go out.. Sianzzz Was soooo looking forward to the gathering.

I just saw advertisement in newspapers today - Got John Little Sale @ Spore Expo! Wanna go? We go in the afternoon?

Happydays-shop

I'm at home! Not at Mae's house.. my dd kena fever. Doctor say cannot go out.. Sianzzz Was soooo looking forward to the gathering.

I just saw advertisement in newspapers today - Got John Little Sale @ Spore Expo! Wanna go? We go in the afternoon?
got fever u still wanna go?
:err:

Carole

Hahahaha... I don't mean today... Sorry for the miscommunication. I mean the weekday afternoon. Eg. Wednesday or Thursday or Friday

Happydays-shop

Hahahaha... I don't mean today... Sorry for the miscommunication. I mean the weekday afternoon. Eg. Wednesday or Thursday or Friday
haha.
ok lor.
plan liao let me know.
i need to go john little anyway, to buy hubby's shower gel.

P/S : auntie carole, u noe who am i mah?

Carole

Anyone wanna go Singapore Expo? Weekday afternoon. Based on the start dates of the events. I think the best time to go will be on the 6th Sept. How? Shall I start a new thread or continue here?

John Little Mega Expo Sale
Public - Free Admission
Hall 4
02-Sep-07 to 09-Sep-07
Start Time: 10:30; End Time : 22:00

Times Book Fair
Public - Free Admission
Hall 6B
06-Sep-07 to 09-Sep-07
Start Time: 10:00; End Time : 21:00

Asian Halal Food Expo 2007 & Mega Big Bazaar
Public - Free Admission
Hall 5A
06-Sep-07 to 09-Sep-07
Start Time: 10:00; End Time : 22:00

Last edited:

Agnes Josephine

Anyone wanna go Singapore Expo? Weekday afternoon. Based on the start dates of the events. I think the best time to go will be on the 6th Sept. How? Shall I start a new thread or continue here?

John Little Mega Expo Sale
Public - Free Admission
Hall 4
02-Sep-07 to 09-Sep-07
Start Time: 10:30; End Time : 22:00

Times Book Fair
Public - Free Admission
Hall 6B
06-Sep-07 to 09-Sep-07
Start Time: 10:00; End Time : 21:00

Asian Halal Food Expo 2007 & Mega Big Bazaar
Public - Free Admission
Hall 5A
06-Sep-07 to 09-Sep-07
Start Time: 10:00; End Time : 22:00

think start new thread better...

yoan

i`m SAHM also with 1 son 3 yrs plus. I stay east area near parkway. hehehe
Alot mum all staying central & north & west area.
Only me stay in east :embarrassed:

mavis

i`m SAHM also with 1 son 3 yrs plus. I stay east area near parkway. hehehe
Alot mum all staying central & north & west area.
Only me stay in east :embarrassed:
No u r not alone...

there's 6 mummies near u...

Agnes Josephine (Bedok South & Tampines)
lml2402 (Bedok Reservoir)
mavis (Bedok North)
pinkieroxy (Bedok North)
bluechin(Bedok Reservoir)
Happydays-shop(Chai Chee)

EnFlor

hi.. i am residing in North East. Any such meet-ups for mummies from that area? I've never been to such gathering b4. PM me if there is any. Don't mind going to places that are nearby from my place.

Just a question :
I'm sure that u ladies bring your kids/toddlers along, so are u able to have decent exchange of discussions ? I mean with the kids probably running around or wailing. :err:

huiling

hi.. i am residing in North East. Any such meet-ups for mummies from that area? I've never been to such gathering b4. PM me if there is any. Don't mind going to places that are nearby from my place.

Just a question :
I'm sure that u ladies bring your kids/toddlers along, so are u able to have decent exchange of discussions ? I mean with the kids probably running around or wailing. :err:
hi,i've attend a few gathering....some bb will wailing but still quite fun.all e mummies still manage to chat & take pixs also.......