any such experience??

I find talking to my husband over the phone is so funny. I dare nt tok too long as i'm scared i am toking too loud and scared others might heard us.

Anyone with such feeling too? Am I normal or i am just worry too much?

leey

I find talking to my husband over the phone is so funny. I dare nt tok too long as i'm scared i am toking too loud and scared others might heard us.

Anyone with such feeling too? Am I normal or i am just worry too much?
Hi,

Same feel , it is funny,

especially for IDD or long distane calls...

ireneliau

i don't like to talk on phone.. so i don talk for too long.. maybe sweet talk then will scare other hear.. feel abit wierd..

Hi all,

Thanks for replying. I am nt alone...

Ya sweet talk scared ppl hear then if tok too soft, mate cant hear and will lead to some misunderstanding again!

Ting

hmmmmm, i love talkin to my bf.
lols.
sweet talking!
n i will make him say " I MISS U" to me.
hahahahha.
im so evil i know.
lols.
:D

prettybb

LOL! when the 1st time we talked on the phone it took 9hours! yeah! he started to call me at 8am-5pm! then after hanged up at 5pm. i bathe and went out to meet him! LOL!

but that was then...... now?? only a min to 5 mins of talk! where are u? what are you doing? blah blah blah... ok bye... :embarrassed: but at least he call eh...

badtzzz

LOL! when the 1st time we talked on the phone it took 9hours! yeah! he started to call me at 8am-5pm! then after hanged up at 5pm. i bathe and went out to meet him! LOL!

but that was then...... now?? only a min to 5 mins of talk! where are u? what are you doing? blah blah blah... ok bye... :embarrassed: but at least he call eh...
totally agreed with u...when we were dating we talk on the phone frm about 1am to 6am in the morning...tat's break my record talking through the nite...i wonder why we have so much topics to talk about during that time, now i can only say 5 - 10 mins of talk before going to sleep...not much calls being made to each other as well..since we stayed together...

nickmummy

hmm.. it's normal coz we all scare people laughing behind :p but how I envy all of you that at least your hubbys do call.. We have been together 6 yrs and have a son.. I dun even get a call nor sms when we are working! It's like he will MIA (missing in action) for the whole day, till end of the day "I" call him. How sad huh? How I wish him calling me to check me out.. but he simply dun understand woman's needs leh.. tell him 101 times and I simply gave up! Initially I couldnt get over this and keep complaining to my girlfiends.. but tried so many methods of "conveying" my needs to him.. but still.. he will do it for a short period, and stop.. haiz.. gotten tired..

badtzzz

i also don't call my hb during working hrs unless we both hve sth impt to tell each other.. like he works late or ask me to wait for him at block downstairs to go for dinner together. Besides that, not much more communication using the phone...

prettybb

totally agreed with u...when we were dating we talk on the phone frm about 1am to 6am in the morning...tat's break my record talking through the nite...i wonder why we have so much topics to talk about during that time, now i can only say 5 - 10 mins of talk before going to sleep...not much calls being made to each other as well..since we stayed together...
hmm maybe because last time havn't married mah... that's why we always asked what are you doing nw? have you makan? what do you makan just now? now that we lived togather 24/7 we can see each other and know what each other doing mah.. so no need to talk much! haha

EnFlor

after reading some of your post about phone calls, i think i would consider myself lucky then. Whether he is overseas or in town, i'll still get calls or text messages from him. But he often asks about the kids' well-being first :err: and me next until one day i jokingly snapped at him, 'Ya lah now everything kids first right.'

Since then, the first few questions he asks when he calls would be matters related to me first. After that he'll ask abt the kids. :tlaugh:

prettybb

after reading some of your post about phone calls, i think i would consider myself lucky then. Whether he is overseas or in town, i'll still get calls or text messages from him. But he often asks about the kids' well-being first :err: and me next until one day i jokingly snapped at him, 'Ya lah now everything kids first right.'

Since then, the first few questions he asks when he calls would be matters related to me first. After that he'll ask abt the kids. :tlaugh:
enflor, ya i got it! the 1st thing my huby will ask is how's baby? what is he doing now?? have you bathe him? wah.. all baby! then ''balance'' is me! haha
same with his smses too! will ask about bb 1st!

prettybb

hmm.. it's normal coz we all scare people laughing behind :p but how I envy all of you that at least your hubbys do call.. We have been together 6 yrs and have a son.. I dun even get a call nor sms when we are working! It's like he will MIA (missing in action) for the whole day, till end of the day "I" call him. How sad huh? How I wish him calling me to check me out.. but he simply dun understand woman's needs leh.. tell him 101 times and I simply gave up! Initially I couldnt get over this and keep complaining to my girlfiends.. but tried so many methods of "conveying" my needs to him.. but still.. he will do it for a short period, and stop.. haiz.. gotten tired..
dear, i understand how u feel. doesn't mean he didnt call you, he don't love you right. like my hubby, he seldom says ''i love you'' to me. cos his style is action speaks louder than words. he will show actions to me. like bring me out,buy me things, take good care of me and bb. that's love right?

no worries, i'm sure he will change. maybe he is busy at work, that's y no time to call you. but try to talk when he is at your sight. try to talk other things than complaining why you always never call me huh? that could lead to quarrel + if he just came werk.. i'm very talkative one. i will talk talk and talk with my hubby. fyi, when i got to knw my hubby he is type that dun like to talk much, when having problems keep to himself and not sharing.. but since he got to knw me, and since im very talkative, he is now also talkative! haha:001_302:

SH74

for me n my hubby, we usu msn or sms when he's at work. seldom call unless got v impt things. moreover, even if he calls, i seldom can answer 'cause i'm alw bz w my boy.