Any young mummies?

yes euu. si yeye.... uu youngest.. stolen my title of being the youngest.......

I'm a young mummy too..
EDD 11 july'09. only 22 this your...
But lucky for mi i have a loving mother in law. Always buy nice food for mi to eat. make sure i have good breakfast...
But sometime i find it weird talking to her but i still show her alot of respect cos she dote on mi alot. I find it weird cos she not my real mum that bring mi up anyway.
but somethings i dont really agree i still keep quiet. Anyway living together is give and take mah... =)
gimme 5. gimme 10.. i have a loving mother in law....... when i preggy i was like queen.. breakfast knock my door. force me b seated and finish breakfast.. ok.. she'll instruct me... bye bye go back sleep..
game till 7am always. she also never dulan me.........
i show her much much respect......... she dote on me alot alot. bags. and every thing... she's always paying the bill....... she nOT SUPER RICH ... she only pays for me/herself/my-daughter-en-en./and-the-primary1-granddaughter (which-is-my-niece)... others... never dote............... :) found it weird too.. but end up we talk cok share secrets that both our husband dont noe....... :)
yes she is naggy sometime.. and shallow minded... but nevermind.. she's a frank and true person i love

apollo

yes you. si yeye.... uu youngest.. stolen my title of being the youngest.......

gimme 5. gimme 10.. i have a loving mother in law....... when i preggy i was like queen.. breakfast knock my door. force me b seated and finish breakfast.. ok.. she'll instruct me... bye bye go back sleep..
game till 7am always. she also never dulan me.........
i show her much much respect......... she dote on me alot alot. bags. and every thing... she's always paying the bill....... she nOT SUPER RICH ... she only pays for me/herself/my-daughter-en-en./and-the-primary1-granddaughter (which-is-my-niece)... others... never dote............... :) found it weird too.. but end up we talk cok share secrets that both our husband dont know....... :)
yes she is naggy sometime.. and shallow minded... but nevermind.. she's a frank and true person i love
I SO ENVY U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my MIL is quite good,wont interfere much and so far quite jiang dao li.. but 1 thing is,we're like 'strangers' more than mil & dil..
and she nv buy things for me b4 even when i was preg, only 1 box of bird nest, tt's it...

bellerichez

Hi all..am a MTB. 21 this year, dont have any friend which around my age that are going to be a mummy. Hope to know mummy out there.

I'm turning 21 soon. A MTB this coming OCT =) Have problem with MIL & FIL. Cannot tolerate their old fashion minded thinking and FIL is super dirty no hygiene one.

I'm turning 21 soon. A MTB this coming OCT =) Have problem with mother in law & father in law. Cannot tolerate their old fashion minded thinking and father in law is super dirty no hygiene one.
dont worry of fret too much aout problems with in law most is yr hubby stands on yr side n loves u :) Young copuples usually have financial , or in law problems v common :) handle well all will b alright

PinkDiamonds

I'm 22 this year (but birthday not here yet hahaha)

Thank Goodness we're not staying with our parents. I'm learning to tolerate my MIL's antics, but sometimes can get quite upset about it also.

My friends, although they make the effort to understand, do not full know about about my situation. It is also very hard to meet up with them for catch-up sessions as they usually can only meet during evenings, when I have to be home and put my baby to sleep. Weekends are out as my hubby is also working and I don't like to bring baby out on crowded weekends.

Sometimes find it very frustrating that they keep asking me to meet at the timing I cannot, but I also try to understand that they want to include me in their gatherings and hope that I can make it.

Good thing for me I have a very close friend who also same situation as me, and we stay nearby. So we always complain to each other about how our friends don't understand. Hahaha.

meiteoh

I love reading all the stories here - am finding it amazing that you guys tackle mummyhood all so well. At 19-22, I was still in college, wei. :)

(Btw, I have a friend who's 30 and she has FIVE kids already which a two or three year gap in between each kid. Her youngest is just a few months old. Talk about active production. :p )

stonston

dont worry of fret too much aout problems with in law most is your hubby stands on your side and loves you :) Young copuples usually have financial , or in law problems very common :) handle well all will b alright
Agree that most young couples do not know how to manage finances well. Have seen quite a few friends in debt & divorce/seperate cos of that.

My hb can't manage his money well either. Thankfully my mum taught me alot about managing family finances, balancing budgets, etc since I was young (taught to me when she was telling me how to manage my pocket money & after that, my scholarship allowances plus my bursary awards).

Ting

yeah that's good.
but for me, only earn enough to make ends meet. wanna save also difficult.
now hoping my weekend job can help me save up abit.

i'm 25 with a 3mth old girl..rom at 23 wedding at 24.
think i'm old compared to the mummies in this thread..but when i'm at hospital all nurses think i too young to give birth.even both parents n in law also think i am too young.hehe

enjoyed couple life with hubby and now trying to enjoy with hubby n baby..
planning for a holiday soon. jus the three of us.
if my parents or in law knows we going holiday, they sure freak out!!
:Dancing_wub:

stonston

yeah that's good.
but for me, only earn enough to make ends meet. wanna save also difficult.
now hoping my weekend job can help me save up abit.
Continue to look around or upgrade yourself. When there's a will, there's a way.

My friend who is a single mum changed job 4 times & now she finally found a job that pays what she needs to cover expenses & save up :)

hakisumi

i'm 25 with a 3mth old girl..rom at 23 wedding at 24.
think i'm old compared to the mummies in this thread..but when i'm at hospital all nurses think i too young to give birth.even both parents and in law also think i am too young.hehe

enjoyed couple life with hubby and now trying to enjoy with hubby and baby..
planning for a holiday soon. just the three of us.
if my parents or in law knows we going holiday, they sure freak out!!
:Dancing_wub:
me coming 25 too..JUST going to be a 1st time mum.. i tot i was young.. cos my frenz all around me and my hubby all still playing & drinking.. we are kinda of the 1st to settle down among the 'playful' ones...

but also very happy married to dear hubby although he VEEEERrry man ..hhaahha.. have fun and angry moments at times too..but really learn alot in marriage life..very different.. cannot su-ka su-ka run away or say 'silent break'..hahahaha

:wong19:

me coming 25 too..JUST going to be a 1st time mum.. i thought i was young.. cos my frenz all around me and my hubby all still playing & drinking.. we are kinda of the 1st to settle down among the 'playful' ones...

but also very happy married to dear hubby although he VEEEERrry man ..hhaahha.. have fun and angry moments at times too..but really learn alot in marriage life..very different.. cannot su-ka su-ka run away or say 'silent break'..hahahaha

:wong19:
yup..i agree..in marriage we learn alot about each other..it doesn't matter how old we decide to get married or have kids, as long as we are mature enuff to prepare for it..
some ppl 30s but still can think maturely..where as teens as young as 16 or 17 can be more mature then them.

Motherhood really makes me more mature than before..more protective, caring,loving etc

to all single mummies and young mummies,
be proud of ur self..dont care if ppl say we too young to be mothers. as long as we are responsible towards our kids and take good care of them, we shldn't be looked down.
:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::red::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub: