Any young mummies?

I gave birth my daughter on my 21st birthday. Lol. Young also? Beginning almost abort. Cos hubby did said smth stupid to me and I got so pissed and his mum made things worse! After give birth still staying at my place until he Quarrel with my stepdad when baby jus 4 days old then he move back to his side. Lucky my mum understanding ask me
move over after confinement cos keep quarrel until wan divorce de. But lucky all these over already. Now daughter already coming 3 mths old and life
for us is very gd. Mil still ok la. Disagree with her jus keep quiet then complain
to hubby lor. He will side me no matter wad and his mum oso scare of him. Lol. So
life for me still nt as bad as others. :D

Can add me as fren but i seldom on msn de. Only use
iPhone surf net while playing with baby. Hahaha

Missyxun

gave birth to my son at 22 years old & daughter at 24 yrs old...
this year i'm 25 yrs

so far my biggest achievement is being a mother of 2 :)

Edwinie

I just gave birth to my son at 22 last November. I'm currently still studying. I think after I graduate, I can focus on career without much disruption from taking maternity leave for the next 10 years. Maybe less, if I want number 2. Haha! Still contemplating on whether to have number 2.. My aunties, uncles and mum say that I'll be doing a disservice for my son if I don't give him a sibling. =( but I want to biah in my career too! (I got higher education than my husband, so I need to work harder to bring bread to the family. I think we have got a role reversal between us. Haha!)

Being a young mum is great! I'm glad I have my son before I start my career. It changes my perspective of life, my focus in life, my life goals, etc.. Everything becomes more meaningful just looking at him. My son is my Teddy bear. =)

Problem with young mum is thy few friends understand me.. I can't share much about pregnancy and its problems with anyone close because no one has experience. Plus, family life and commitment is hard to match with singlehood lifestyle of my friends ard my age. So I felt communication gap at times. They do listen, but they don't understand much. That's the downside! But I'll be there giving advice if it's their turn to start a family! Haha!

Zenn Yap

Hi there,

Im currently pregnant for 35 weeks with my first baby and a baby boy! :)
I'm 20 years old right now. 4 more months to 21 years old. By then baby will be about 3 months old! :)

Gluttonish

Hello - I'm a young mummy too.

Gave birth to my DD when I was 19 in 2004, and am now expecting my 2nd child due in Aug this year!

naoj_hobley

i got married with a baby when im still studying in uni. during this period i have to face a lot of rubbish from my MIL and my hubby... its very hurting and whenever i confide in my friends of my age.. they dun seem to understand how mean MIL can be and what im going thru... i feel quite sad within me. :( i wana know more mummies who can be support to each other. :)

I'm 22 now with 2 children... 1girl,1boy.. luckily my mother in law is in her motherland... yipppeyyyy!!!

bellehuang

I'm turning 18 on march'11! My MIL treats me alright, so I've nothing to complain about. Only that sometimes she'll keep nagging -_-

i got married with a baby when im still studying in uni. during this period i have to face a lot of rubbish from my MIL and my hubby... its very hurting and whenever i confide in my friends of my age.. they dun seem to understand how mean MIL can be and what im going thru... i feel quite sad within me. :( i wana know more mummies who can be support to each other. :)
hi
This is my story. I knew my hubby so called my BF ever since i was 16 years old. So we decided to get married at the age of 20(my age). immediately after that i conceived without knowing it. In fact i was having menses on the day of our ROM! so obviously i did not conceive before our marriage. BUT this became a BIG ISSUE to my parents. Since they heard the news after one month of my pregnancy, they talked behind my back that i might conceived before marriage and thats why i was rushing to get married ASAP. Can you expect this from your own parent? till now my son is today he reach 20 month old. i have no contact with my dad. currently staying with mom. but i want to move out soon as i cant take her anymore. even my hubby is feed up. Sometime she tries to interfere in our personal life or she would tell my hubby to tell me do this and do that. So we both had enough and now i am looking for a home to stay separately...

IsabelleW

Woah! Interesting site with all interesting mommies here!

I'm merely 20 and had just given birth to a baby boy on Valentine's Day itself. :)

chrisgal

hi, i 'm turning 25 end of the year :D gave birth to a son @ the age of 22. :D living in yishun :D

My son name : Bostyn Yeo

lydiaveroni

We should organise an outing/tea session so next time our kids have more friends of the same age group. my MIL is actually too nice and naggy thats making me stressed.

if you're interested can add me on facebook lydia.veronica@gmail.com

Last edited:

Rachelsg

Hi i am sooo happy to see so many young mommies here! I am coming 23 yrs old and 27 weeks preggie with a girl.

And yes i have to agree it gets lonely cuz all my peeps are either still studying, starting out their careers or busy having fun. Somestimes when i have problems or when i get upset there is no one to turn to. Hubby is working and i get bored alone at home sometimes.

Yeah i really wanna make frens with you all. Count me in for gathering too! Haha:DD

lydiaveroni

its really boring..... i watched all stephen chow's movies online and kangxi episodes. read books. bed rest whole day unless im hungry. the last time i walked to NEX's ntuc to shop and almost fainted on my way home carrying stuffs. felt out of breath no matter how hard i breathe, theres no oxygen. so i'll avoid standing too long at crowded places. hardly take public transport, either cab or wait till hubby or bf drive me around. oh. i travel all the way to eastcoast to play mahjong on thursday nights. really too bored at home. play from 10 till 4am then backache. lol. still worth it else i'll go nuts

Tiggee

Didn't realise there is such a tread. I'm 21 this year with my 1st baby boy.
Do include me in for any outings as I'm dead bored at home! :)