Any1 EDD in May 09?

LoVeS

any mummies lochia stop alrdy?? Sickening sia it been almost a mth it still on n off abit here n there~:embarrassed:

Catty

Chloe Zi Xuan arrived on 17 May 2009 at midnight 0035hrs...

Weight : 3.345kg
Height: 52cm

I had delivered her thru c-section. Had been trying to inform u gals the good news but was very tired and adjusting to motherhood life...
Congrats to u too.. :Dancing_wub:

ger-mummy

LOL my daughter is having the same name as ur daughter ~ Both call Zi Xuan~ Btw congratz !!
First, Congrat to those mum who gave birth....

Actually my girl also call zi xuan but my uncle said dun suit her so we change to Bing Ru (given by my uncle)

Caroltpl

First, Congrat to those mum who gave birth....

Actually my girl also call zi xuan but my uncle said dun suit her so we change to Bing Ru (given by my uncle)
Thank you ger mummy...if you named your daughter Zi Xuan then we would have 3 princess with the same name...hehe...

heyhye every1,

finally get 2 update on my baby gal, gerilyn...i done my confinement @ my mum's place...forbidded 2 use laptop as i was supposed 2 lie in bed, in short, no entertainment 4 me:( moreover, my mum requested 40days confinement instead of the usual 1mth:(

erm however, overall was great! i luv the food:)

ger-mummy

heyhye every1,

finally get 2 update on my baby gal, gerilyn...i done my confinement @ my mum's place...forbidded 2 use laptop as i was supposed 2 lie in bed, in short, no entertainment 4 me:( moreover, my mum requested 40days confinement instead of the usual 1mth:(

erm however, overall was great! i luv the food:)
Good to heard that. Must be very boring rt? think ur mum is those traditional type do 40days of confinement...

I cant even tahan 1month, every day counting down keke

Good to heard that. Must be very boring right? think your mum is those traditional type do 40days of confinement...

I cant even tahan 1month, every day counting down keke
xtreme boring, no computer/ entertainment...majority tym on the bed:( but luckily it's over:)
the 1st mth horrible, hair so oily n smelly...luckkily my hubby side wana bb shower, so i managed 2 wash...after tt, again no washing of hair etc...
now tot back of the confinement, really dun understand how i tahan...

ger-mummy

xtreme boring, no computer/ entertainment...majority tym on the bed:( but luckily it's over:)
the 1st month horrible, hair so oily and smelly...luckkily my hubby side want to baby shower, so i managed 2 wash...after that, again no washing of hair etc...
now thought back of the confinement, really dont understand how i tahan...

I only tahan for 1 week, my hubby & mil give in as i feel uncomfortable & din slp for whole day therefore no appetite to eat & also unable to express milk. After that i wash hair alt. day bath twice a day in the morning & evening...

I only tahan for 1 week, my hubby & mother in law give in as i feel uncomfortable & did not sleep for whole day therefore no appetite to eat & also unable to express milk. After that i wash hair alt. day bath twice a day in the morning & evening...
so gd...my mum nv gave in, she insisted i cant wash hair, but luckily i got to bath everyday:) despite feeling uncomfortable, i was able to slp, hehe typical pig...

ger-mummy

so good...my mum never gave in, she insisted i cant wash hair, but luckily i got to bath everyday:) despite feeling uncomfortable, i was able to sleep, hehe typical pig...
So hot, cant bath how to sleep??? I really pei fu u oh... I hope can pig sia at least time past faster keke... Anyway confinement over le:Dancing_wub: