Any1 EDD in May 09?

Catty

me admitting mt alvernia tonight le!
c-sect tomolo morning...
abit scared now
Me admitting to Mt. Alvernia too but is tomorrow morning 7am for induce birth.. :001_302:

Have you decided to stay which bedded? I be opting for 2 bedded hope we can met each other tomorrow.. :tlaugh:

Caroltpl

Thanks! :001_302:

I'm now also got a bit of throat irritation but still not that bad, just take care of your health and try to avoid heaty or fried food maybe you can start drink coconut everyday? Who knows can help u cool down your heatiness and make your bb come out soon leh.. :tlaugh:
ok...thank you...started to drink coconut and barley water everyday...getting impatient....tmr check up see whether im still eligible for natural if not have to choose date already...

Take care ya...remember to post your bb pics...

Catty

ok...thank you...started to drink coconut and barley water everyday...getting impatient....tmr check up see whether im still eligible for natural if not have to choose date already...

Take care ya...remember to post your bb pics...
I will update u all soon.. :tlaugh:

U take care too hope you have good news from ur gynae tomorrow.. :001_302:

LoVeS

i wonder does any mummies here c-section wound got pus ? It seem like yst when i change the dressing of my c-section wound i saw there r pus coming frm my wound :embarrassed:

Caroltpl

Chloe Zi Xuan arrived on 17 May 2009 at midnight 0035hrs...

Weight : 3.345kg
Height: 52cm

I had delivered her thru c-section. Had been trying to inform u gals the good news but was very tired and adjusting to motherhood life...

I had delivered her thru c-section. Had been trying to inform u gals the good news but was very tired and adjusting to motherhood life...
Congrats babe! Welcome to motherhood... Tall gal ya?

LoVeS

LOL my daughter is having the same name as ur daughter ~ Both call Zi Xuan~ Btw congratz !!

Yuki Miaka

congrats !!!! :Dancing_wub: