any1 take cordyceps during TTC?

lawla12

pple keep telling me its good its good...ask me to take while me ttc-ing....

but its really costly.....

any1 taking cordyceps during TTC? can share??

how do i know which grade/ from which country is good?

thepinkdot

real good cordyceps will cost you up to at least 1k+ per 一两

if you're trying to regulate your period, take dong guai (not ba zhen) every month after your period.

stonston

My mum bought cordyceps from our regular medical hall and she bought the better quality one. Think she paid $600++ for 1 small bundle.

I'm not taking it but my son is taking it to increase his appetite and energy levels (not that his energy levels are not enough but it increases mental alertness also).

jojoki

after i had my miscarriage i stopped ovulating for 1 over year. Then my mom cooked cordyceps for me, after taking twice my period came! and i conceived immediately the following month. I cant say for sure if its the results of cordyceps... erm but i am rather convinced the cordyceps regulated my ovulation. :)

lawla12

real good cordyceps will cost you up to at least 1k+ per 一两

if you're trying to regulate your period, take dong guai (not zhen) every month after your period.
My mum bought cordyceps from our regular medical hall and she bought the better quality one. Think she paid $600++ for 1 small bundle.

I'm not taking it but my son is taking it to increase his appetite and energy levels (not that his energy levels are not enough but it increases mental alertness also).

yaaa...those good quality deee costs alot......but me tot of buying avg grade only....booo $$$$ lehhh.....maybe try try 1st...then see if it works then decide if i shd invest on it...

after i had my miscarriage i stopped ovulating for 1 over year. Then my mom cooked cordyceps for me, after taking twice my period came! and i conceived immediately the following month. I cant say for sure if its the results of cordyceps... erm but i am rather convinced the cordyceps regulated my ovulation. :)
wow......hehehehee...hopefully it can help me yaaa...my AF oso super irregular....:embarrassed:

mymiracle

Hi,
you can try cordyceps (Borsh), it works for my hubby. ard 1 box/60 tablets at $42
From low count 1% to 4% and now is 11% which is consider normal sperm count already. For 3 mth + we see the good result. he is still taking it currently.
Im starting my IVF day 10 injection now.. hopefully miracle would happen to me after 10 years of waiting & 6 IUI (failed) :(...
FYI
1st to 4th IUI - Low Count (1 - 4% for good sperm C)
5th to 6th IUI - Normal Count (10 - 11% for good Sperm Count)
i have blocked L tude so, IUI wont works for me after so many month of trying.
Good Luck

Little Lily

May I know how to cook it? Juz cordyceps itself or need to go with anything? Frequency of taking it ?