Anybody Using herbalife pdts???

stonston

My mum is member of Herbalife. She uses the shakes as meal replacement when she's busy at work and got no time to eat.

But I took a good look at the shake, protein level too high. Not good for my mum who has high blood sugar level.

My mum is member of Herbalife. She uses the shakes as meal replacement when she's busy at work and got no time to eat.

But I took a good look at the shake, protein level too high. Not good for my mum who has high blood sugar level.
How long has she been taking meal replacement shake? Did she take any other supplements?

stonston

She has been taking it for more than a year.

Supplements wise she does take supplements from other companies. I'm in charge of all the supplements my family takes. I screen the needs of my family members and do a diet analysis to double check which supplements they need. Then I'll look for good supplements for them and will tell them how much they need to take because every individual is different.

think is 110+ for both the cell you loss pills 90's, and shake..
Oops so exp.. You can get it from me at $87++. If you interested jus call me.. How long haf u been taking? However, Herbalife pdt is great.. I like it.. you will definitely see the result:)

U took it bcos u wan to lose weight or u hardly find time to for ur meals?:)

The protein level is abt 18g per meal(including non-fat milk), still alrite wah.. The food you took outside is much more than 18g.. :)

stonston

The protein level is about 18g per meal(including non-fat milk), still alrite wah.. The food you took outside is much more than 18g.. :)
Actually, 18g is alot for my mother. At her age, her protein needs is very little and she is at risk of diabetes, which means she also need to control her protein level to prevent kidney failure.

To be frank, it's best that you do more reading and take up course on nutrition before you start selling such supplements/meal replacements. I have friends who sell such products (other MLM companies) and they do not have the correct facts with them. They simply sell for making money and gaining 'rank' in the MLM ladder and it resulted in their customers suffering physically.

One example happened during one of my friend's wedding. Her bridesmaid was having gastric and asked her for biscuit. Then she told her gastric must take calcium tablet to stop the pain and since she got gastric problem, she should buy calcium tablets from her to take everyday to prevent gastric However, she did not know take calcium causes the stomach to produce even more hydrochloric acid in the stomach to aid it's digestion and absorption. The bridesmaid took the calcium tablets (2 of them) and after 1/2 hour, she was lying on the floor, crying in pain!

Ever since then I've always told my friends to please study nutrition before they start selling anything that people need to put into their mouths. Every single one is different and they cannot keep selling the same set of supplements to everyone.

Sorry if I offend you in any way. But this topic is very important to me because I studied nutrition and I had a friend who died because other people recommend her to buy unnecessary supplements which ended up taxing her liver and she died from liver failure.

If you do not have time to read or study nutrition but still want to sell the products, it's best you buddy up with someone who has nutrition background to help you. Like my aunt sells supplements (she is a cancer survivor), she actively takes courses on nutrition to learn more, borrow books from me to read and sometimes when she is really in doubt, she'll call me for advise or sometimes she will ask me to go for appt with her so I can help them (she usually does this for those who are very ill and need to be very careful about their diet).

Earning money is important to survive, but we must always make sure our conscience is clear, we sell for the benefit of others, not to harm them (be it knowingly or unknowingly).

Actually, 18g is alot for my mother. At her age, her protein needs is very little and she is at risk of diabetes, which means she also need to control her protein level to prevent kidney failure.

To be frank, it's best that you do more reading and take up course on nutrition before you start selling such supplements/meal replacements. I have friends who sell such products (other MLM companies) and they do not have the correct facts with them. They simply sell for making money and gaining 'rank' in the MLM ladder and it resulted in their customers suffering physically.

One example happened during one of my friend's wedding. Her bridesmaid was having gastric and asked her for biscuit. Then she told her gastric must take calcium tablet to stop the pain and since she got gastric problem, she should buy calcium tablets from her to take everyday to prevent gastric However, she did not know take calcium causes the stomach to produce even more hydrochloric acid in the stomach to aid it's digestion and absorption. The bridesmaid took the calcium tablets (2 of them) and after 1/2 hour, she was lying on the floor, crying in pain!

Ever since then I've always told my friends to please study nutrition before they start selling anything that people need to put into their mouths. Every single one is different and they cannot keep selling the same set of supplements to everyone.

Sorry if I offend you in any way. But this topic is very important to me because I studied nutrition and I had a friend who died because other people recommend her to buy unnecessary supplements which ended up taxing her liver and she died from liver failure.

If you do not have time to read or study nutrition but still want to sell the products, it's best you buddy up with someone who has nutrition background to help you. Like my aunt sells supplements (she is a cancer survivor), she actively takes courses on nutrition to learn more, borrow books from me to read and sometimes when she is really in doubt, she'll call me for advise or sometimes she will ask me to go for appt with her so I can help them (she usually does this for those who are very ill and need to be very careful about their diet).

Earning money is important to survive, but we must always make sure our conscience is clear, we sell for the benefit of others, not to harm them (be it knowingly or unknowingly).
nah no offence, you are just giving your comments.. it's alrite bcos you do not know well about our company..
Relax!! We are responsible members.. If any of our clients have any illnesses, we would suggest them to check with their doctors before they start taking the products.. However, before we sell our products we will do a check with our clients about their health..Most imptly, every week we will chk with our clients to chk whether they are alrite with the pdts.. not everyone do it for money, bcos i have sum kind of illness before and i get to know about this pdts and i tink it's good so i want more ppl to get to know about this pdts.. Frankly, I'm curious how cum your mum diabetes get so serious since you studied nutrition?

Last edited:

kchiah

ur nutrition knowledge is good n correct, are u selling any products? hahah....i mean u can help other people. i m still learning, is a very 'deep deep' n long way to go...

smurfy78

hello all,

ever since I stopped breastfeeding, my weight went up and by looking at my tummy, I feel sad. I started to look around for methods to slim down.

i managed to slim down from 52kg to 45kg now just by taking Herbalife for 2 mths and without any exercise (from end Aug 11 till now). I still continue to take herbalife now even I have reach my pre-preggie weight as I want to stay healthy for my 3 kids.

Not earning, just want to share and help people who seriously want to lose weight and stay healthy. I can help you purchase at a lower price under my name. any one interested to know more about herbalife can email me at katherine_thl@hotmail.com . :)

mummychoi

my coach is on herbalife for 9years and her whole family are on it. if you want to know more, can email her at joinnutrition@ymail.com and she has her own nutrition club in singapore. i like my coach as she does not push sales, direct and ethical. simply love her sincerity is helping me get back into my shape after my pregnancy too.

Last edited:

mummychoi

may i ask how many cups of shake is your mum taking a day?