Anyone Been to Taiwan?

Jas Lim

Hi Jas

I am intending to bring my 2 kids plus my parents to Taiwan next yr in March.

Can I know which tour agency you joined and is it good? Is it very very rush and do you have to get up very early? I very worried that my 2 kids cannot take it.

I am thinking of joining tour agency and then extending a day or two in taipei itself.

Thanks!
Hi Bbox,

My tour agency is Focal Travel. For myself this agency is not bad but sometimes is also depends on your tour guide at Taiwan. Our morning call everyday day is about 6.30am to 7am, we check out hotel and take our breakfast after that start our journey of the day....hahaha. The end of the day we will check in to our hotel to rest. This tour package is all book by my fren, I just only pay money.....

Jas Lim

Hi Jas,

If u go to Wu Fen Pu, drop by Rao He Night Market. Over there, u can find a lot of things on sale as well. :)

Enjoy...
Hi Sweety,

I din go to Rao He Night Market as we only spend abt 3 hours at We Fen Pu as I did mention that we go by tour package and I went alone with my mother and 2 kids, dun dare walk go too far scare cannot find out way back to our coach bus....hahaha. But I still prefer Wu Fen Pu than ShiLin Night Market, I din manage to buy anything from ShiLin but grab some clothing for my girl at Wu Fen Pu who din follow me to Taiwan....hahaha

Jas Lim

Sweety, forgot to tell you we did manage to take 1 time Taiwan MRT from ShiLin Night Market to my hotel....

sweety

Hi Jas,

Welcome back. :) So you enjoy yourself in Taiwan and bought a lot of things? So where did your tour guide bring you all?

sweety

Hi Bbox,

Is better to extend the number of nights you want in Taiwan cos really very rush if you join the package tour.

That's why for my trip, I extended 2 nights. The other 4 nights by tour. In fact, our tour guide is quite good cos he explained and joked with us. He even treated us to a shop establised for more than 30 yrs to eat the Oyster Mee Suan and Smelly Fried Tofu. :tlaugh:

But of course, he brought us to those shops such as Pearl powder, Honey, Jade and Taiwan local delicacies. If you are easily persuade by those sales people, you will sure buy the things. If not, then just listen can liao.

Jas Lim

Hi Jas,

Welcome back. :) So you enjoy yourself in Taiwan and bought a lot of things? So where did your tour guide bring you all?
Hi sweety,

I din really buy much, just enough for my girl who din follow me to Taiwan and my niece and nephew. At Wu Fen Pu, I can't really find clothing that suit my 2 boys 7 and 9 yrs old but can see alot of nice and sweet clothing for my girl (2 yrs+) and also manage to buy for myself 1 top and 2 bottoms etc.... I love to go Wu Fen Pu as there are alot of thing to grab if you have more time there as you know I go by coach so the timing is very limited....

Jas Lim

Hi Bbox,

Is better to extend the number of nights you want in Taiwan cos really very rush if you join the package tour.

That's why for my trip, I extended 2 nights. The other 4 nights by tour. In fact, our tour guide is quite good cos he explained and joked with us. He even treated us to a shop establised for more than 30 yrs to eat the Oyster Mee Suan and Smelly Fried Tofu. :tlaugh:

But of course, he brought us to those shops such as Pearl powder, Honey, Jade and Taiwan local delicacies. If you are easily persuade by those sales people, you will sure buy the things. If not, then just listen can liao.
Yes, I agreed with sweety. Those place sweety went our coach also brought us there except the Pearl Powder and our coach din treat us Oyster Mee Suan... hahaha but I manage to eat by ourself at Shilin Night Market.

Jas Lim

So Sweety, did you manage to buy alot of things there... care to share:tlaugh:

and......... do you have anything extra to sell cheap to me... hahahaha

sweety

Hi Jas,

Ha...Ha... I bought quite a lot of things... clothes, bags, bags accessories...

Of course, I also got "cheated" by the tour guide... Ended up bought some honey back to S'pore and some other stuff which my hubby found that the cost was really too expensive.

Hmm, I try to take some photos and email u lah. :)

Jas Lim

Hi Jas,

Ha...Ha... I bought quite a lot of things... clothes, bags, bags accessories...

Of course, I also got "cheated" by the tour guide... Ended up bought some honey back to S'pore and some other stuff which my hubby found that the cost was really too expensive.

Hmm, I try to take some photos and email u lah. :)
Hi sweety,

Lucky I am firm enough to tell myself not buying the honey. Once after the introduction of the honey, I immediate go out of the place and wait outside.....hahaha

Jas Lim

Jas,

I bought cos of my boy... They kept on saying is good for kids. So I bought lor...
sweety, did they do the experiment on the honey... put some honey in the bowl with water and shake slowing than can see the bees nets.

sweety

Hi Jas,

Yes, they did the honey demonstration in front of us. Also, they were demonstrating boiling the LingZhi as well. :)

jliow

Hi Cendrine

May i know which website u go to to get those fancy back ground for your daughter Zann photo?