Anyone During pregnancy still go for facial ?

lovebabynatalie

Now i pregnant 5month but i still go for facial, anyone can share your experience ?
i like facial so much, i go for facial every 3weeks. because now i pregnant i got alot break out. after facial better, so i go for every 3weeks...

shi_san_yee

Now i pregnant 5month but i still go for facial, anyone can share your experience ?
i like facial so much, i go for facial every 3weeks. because now i pregnant i got alot break out. after facial better, so i go for every 3weeks...
i did throughout my pregnancy, but i go for basic cleansing, steam, extraction, normal mask. i requested not to use any retin-a cream or any electromagnetic wave stuff.

Delynna

I oso go for facial during my pregnancy. I just informed my beautician that i am pregnant thn she will know what to do...

Phoebii Cheng

Me too....went for normal facial....but during 3rd tri, hv to literally sleep sideways cos' lying down on my back is a bit difficult for me

lovebabynatalie

go for facial when doing back massage my therapist will told me she will do gentle back massage, your still doing back massage ? my gynee say it is ok for pregnant woman . but after back massage very relaxed. i like it so much:Dancing_wub:

Gegerl

yes i still go for facial during pregnancy. currently in my 7 months now, and my face breaks out even bad now. used to be on the cheeks, now it has moved to the forehead. even normal facial routine doesn't have any much effect. i would recommend mummies to go for facial, since it relaxes the body alot especially with good shoulder massage. :)

yann13

Hi hi so anyone care to recommend the facial u all are going? Now my skin super dry n got breakout that I don't know what to apply on my face.

STmummy

Hi hi so anyone care to recommend the facial u all are going? Now my skin super dry n got breakout that I don't know what to apply on my face.
Hi, if you dont mind travelling, my facial salon is in Hougang Ave 3. She uses Dermalogical products. TrueBeauty 62845343. ask for Kelly, who is the boss. Her massage skill is so much better than her staff. I dont rem the exact address, thus you have to call and ask them for it, plus make appt.

I did when I went back home in the Philippines (as we know facial here in Singapore is so effin' expensive!) costs me $30 for a diamond peel and no regrets, now my skin is sooooo much clearer and has less pregnancy acne. I'm a firm believer of pregnant women should make an effort to still look at their best despite of weight gain and belly bump :)

yann13

Hi, if you dont mind travelling, my facial salon is in Hougang Ave 3. She uses Dermalogical products. TrueBeauty 62845343. ask for Kelly, who is the boss. Her massage skill is so much better than her staff. I dont rem the exact address, thus you have to call and ask them for it, plus make appt.
Thanks for the recommendation! Eh can I ask one more Qn? How much is the facial n need to buy package one?

STmummy

She accepts those ad-hoc as well as packages. I had been with her for (I think 4-5 years), thus more economical for me to take up package. I rem she has those simple cleansing that cost around $48 and those better ones around S$100+. So up to your budget and your skin condition. Enjoy! I always fall asleep there... :001_302:

angiebaby

i using calming formula for my facial, told my facial gal my pregnant so she skip the shoulder massage and all the machine thingy, only doing the cleaning and mask, by the way, after pregnant i have very dry and sensitive skin, around my nose and mouth and forehead all turn red and skin crack, i change all my skin care to avene ( the french thermal water product, can buy from watsons and guardian ) now it change a lot, as this brand is full of thermal water for irritating dry skin, highly recommanded.

Home - Avène

Simplyme10

I went with friend who is pregnant for deep cleansing facial with organic & natural products at Kelyn Esther in Bugis at $28 after reading the review at Vivawoman. Deep cleansing, steaming and extraction without machine will be ok for pregnant lady. Sweddish facial massage is good for relaxing and firming. But therapist dont recommend pressure pt massage. Face feels really cleansed and bright after facial. Like the lilac lavender garden concept. can call them at 98899449 for appt.

jessmummy

yes! i still go for facial.. initially my mum and my sister didnt let me go.. till they told my beautician then she told them that i must go because of the pregnancy hormones will leave alot of pigmentation issues and blockages.. so my sis and my mum then let me go.. but i've been going rather sparingly

redroselle

Care to share which facial salon you hav been to? I am looking for recommendation to facial salons, I hv acne issues and tried all those acne creams also wouldnt help. Hav anyone of u heard of Bella? saw on fb that they having a promotion for their skincare therapy. seems quite a good offer and I thought maybe should just try.