Anyone going for Caesarian section?

apollo

:err::err: Which gynae r u seeing? Like tt scare patient? He wants u to go natural or his c-sect skills not good? :tlaugh::tlaugh:

Erm.. For both times, mine is auto prescribe de.
haha!! i seeing dr sim at tmc.. dunno leh.. she say c-sect i can only gif birth to 3 babies but hor i told her 2 is enough 3 is alot alrdy so no.4 i defintely a nono... but my fren who went for normal delivery, her wound also pain for 3 weeks lo..

autumn82

haha!! i seeing dr sim at tmc.. dunno leh.. she say c-sect i can only gif birth to 3 babies but hor i told her 2 is enough 3 is alot alrdy so no.4 i defintely a nono... but my fren who went for normal delivery, her wound also pain for 3 weeks lo..
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:Horhor.. Dink she wants u to go natural ba.. :p :001_302::001_302::001_302:

apollo

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:Horhor.. Dink she wants u to go natural ba.. :p :001_302::001_302::001_302:
yalo.. but it's so contradicting lo... cos she will be on leave and might be going overseas ard my EDD.. even if i take normal delivey, she might not be able to deliver fo me.. LOL...:tlaugh:

pkshl

hopefully i can bear with the pain.. cos my gynae keep say c-sect is v v v painful... nd 1 mth to recover.... i wonder if all gynae will prescribe painkillers aft c-sect or we must ask for it??? LOL...
:err: y is yr gyne scaring patients like tat?

shulyn

For my case, I could walk on the 2nd day liao..but there is this "pulling" pain sensation that lasted for months.

>Me too, can get out bed on the 2nd day, walk very slow even though i take the painkiller. The ''pulling'' pain only last me 5 days after i check out from hospital. On my 3rd day, i stop taking the painkiller. The nurse came and ask me why i want to torture myself? I personally feel the pain is still bearable and im on breastfeeding, teh amount of medicine i take will go into the blood stream. Did you put on a belt to tighten the wound?

Each time you get up, bend down, I felt the pain near the wound.

Anyone had that ?

> Feel the pain after how long? In fact i didnt feel the pain after 1 weeks...

BTW, for those opted for c-sect, will hb have the chance to cut the umbilical cord?

>The nurse ask my hubby to cut the umbilical cord but he dare not...very timid...hee:) He told me the scene during the operation is quite scary as the operating theatre is very big and cold, with so many doc and nurses...

apollo

:err: y is yr gyne scaring patients like tat?
ya lik wat autumn82 said, she'strying to encourage normal delivery.. lol... btw, u taking epidural or GA?? if epidural, hav u tot b4 if swine flu really break out in SG, den hubby cannot acc us go in leh... how how how??? in a dilemma whether to change to GA anot but wanna see BB out leh..

autumn82

ya lik wat autumn82 said, she'strying to encourage normal delivery.. lol... btw, u taking epidural or GA?? if epidural, hav u tot b4 if swine flu really break out in SG, den hubby cannot acc us go in leh... how how how??? in a dilemma whether to change to GA anot but wanna see BB out leh..
I dink stick to epidural better even if Influenza A is ard. Ur DH dun get to see, at least u can get to see. :) Besides the pros & cons of GA... Ya, give it a tot. :)

apollo

I dink stick to epidural better even if Influenza A is ard. Ur DH dun get to see, at least u can get to see. :) Besides the pros & cons of GA... Ya, give it a tot. :)
hw long is the whole procedures huh? as in aft they inject epidural till they cut, take out bb, finish stitching.....

apollo

Around 45mins or lesser, my ops time is schedule at 3pm, my boy boy born @3.18pm... hee...
oh... i tot 1hr plus... cos last time i got extract wisdom tooth and another OP at TMC, my hubby said both last for more than 1hr plus b4 i was pushed out...

hopefully hubby can go in with me... den not so scare.. imagine those sounds... eh...... ................... hehe...

ochklk

oh... i tot 1hr plus... cos last time i got extract wisdom tooth and another OP at TMC, my hubby said both last for more than 1hr plus b4 i was pushed out...

hopefully hubby can go in with me... den not so scare.. imagine those sounds... eh...... ................... hehe...
The process is around 45mins, but u'll rest at a corner after stitching to make sure no complication before they push u out of the ops room to yr ward... How come take out wisdom tooth need so long and need ops, I remember mine quite fast leh...and normal dentist clinic nian...

apollo

The process is around 45mins, but u'll rest at a corner after stitching to make sure no complication before they push u out of the ops room to yr ward... How come take out wisdom tooth need so long and need ops, I remember mine quite fast leh...and normal dentist clinic nian...
but during the wait at the OP room, ur hubby was acc-ing u? cos i extract 4 wisdom tooth + 1 hidden tooth in my gum, total 5 teeths... so nd to OP and under GA somemore.. LOL...

ARGHZ now i so scare lo... keep thinking wat if my hubby cant go in with me...

ochklk

but during the wait at the OP room, ur hubby was acc-ing u? cos i extract 4 wisdom tooth + 1 hidden tooth in my gum, total 5 teeths... so nd to OP and under GA somemore.. LOL...

ARGHZ now i so scare lo... keep thinking wat if my hubby cant go in with me...
OOOIC...After they 'shoot' the epidural, my hubby then came in, hubby will be wearing the 'shower cap', the blue robe, the 'rain' shoe...I think should be ok even the flu came to Singapore as each visit allow two visitors and they will thorough check one lah...Mian Worry...

apollo

OOOIC...After they 'shoot' the epidural, my hubby then came in, hubby will be wearing the 'shower cap', the blue robe, the 'rain' shoe...I think should be ok even the flu came to Singapore as each visit allow two visitors and they will thorough check one lah...Mian Worry...
but hor tt day i asked my gynae if hubby can go in if i choose epidural.. her ans was "yes can as long as swine flu dun break out in SG"

if they dun let my hubby go in, i will sit on the floor cry lo!!! :wong5:

ochklk

but hor tt day i asked my gynae if hubby can go in if i choose epidural.. her ans was "yes can as long as swine flu dun break out in SG"

if they dun let my hubby go in, i will sit on the floor cry lo!!! :wong5:
Break out is like a lot of ppl kana together lah...u ask her again lah...wat do she meant by break out???

apollo

Break out is like a lot of ppl kana together lah...u ask her again lah...wat do she meant by break out???
ya gonna ask her next week again... i noe i v bad but i keep tell my hubby if SG really gonna kanna swine flu, at least wait aft i gave birth =P