Anyone got pregnant soon after Miscarriage?

shiseru

You ladies are so warm thank you :wecry:
I questioned god, my loss at 20 weeks, if it was a punishment, wasn't that enough?

What can I say, here i am suffered from 2 losses and still without a living child. I will however, for the sake of my family, remain strong and positive.

crescent

shiseru, have faith... good tings are worth the wait...
God is always look after you from above, i'm sure he have other plans for u...

take care and enjoy urself in japan....

shiseru

Today i feel excellent. No pain nor discomfort, i think they have done a great job yesterday. Dr Ann Tan told my hubby, we can go for the trip without worrying that I might miscarry in Japan! Then she said my cervix/womb is very pretty, no scarring so no problems to conceive later.

She fractured her leg when she was in Hokkaido recently (yeah when I went to see her yesterday she was on wheelchair and using Crutches). She said the hospital in Hokkaido is in a small village and very ulu. She waited a few hours just to see a doctor and another few hours to get X-ray. And the technoligy there is no good + the medical fee is high + language barrier. She returned to Singapore and have her surgery done. That's why she was so against me going to Japan and not knowing when the miscarry will happened.

Becoz her scan machine is so awesome, we can actually see that inside my womb during the scan, the bleeding has began though i didnt feel cramp or bleed. And the baby she zoomed so big that we can see that there was no heartbeat. So i am convinced for a D&C right away.

I only drink the red dates ginger tea these 2 days, no bathing yesterday but later will bath with herbs.

No going to KK next time, I probably will look for gynae who can do all the detail scanning himself. I like Dr Ann Tan but she cost a bomb! Know how much i spent? Consultation + scan + medicine = S$550+!

Then D&C + anaesthetic + bed rest = S$1800!

So can I rant huh? Can I use vulgarity huh?! We have been spending $$$ for the previous and this pregnancy without a baby to carry home! To be honest, I am bloody PISSED!

BUT... it's hard not to stay positive lahz, especially with you ladies around shouting "dun give up, be positive! Try again!" I will give it a rest and will try again lahz!

Last edited:

anttan

shiseru, just saw your situation... i guess God still cant find a perfect one to be your child, tat's why He took it away... it's how my hubby console me that time when my miscarriage... he told me it's better to let it go than knowing it wasn't in a good health after it was born... i guess it's true too so i took his word...

dun worry, i believe the next one will be a healthy one... take a good rest and enjoy ur trip in japan.. dun think too much le...

shiseru

shiseru, just saw your situation... i guess God still cant find a perfect one to be your child, that's why He took it away... it's how my hubby console me that time when my miscarriage... he told me it's better to let it go than knowing it wasn't in a good health after it was born... i guess it's true too so i took his word...

dont worry, i believe the next one will be a healthy one... take a good rest and enjoy your trip in japan.. dont think too much ...
Thank you anttan, i am feeling alright, it's just my rotten luck. Nothing to do with gods. If there is, i wish the gods can just leave me alone.

Ladies, Happy Chinese New Year!

mrs_eg

Thank you anttan, i am feeling alright, it's just my rotten luck. Nothing to do with gods. If there is, i wish the gods can just leave me alone.

Ladies, Happy Chinese New Year!
Take care and enjoy your trip in Hokkaido Shiseru...

nirmiti27

Today i feel excellent. No pain nor discomfort, i think they have done a great job yesterday. Dr Ann Tan told my hubby, we can go for the trip without worrying that I might miscarry in Japan! Then she said my cervix/womb is very pretty, no scarring so no problems to conceive later.

She fractured her leg when she was in Hokkaido recently (yeah when I went to see her yesterday she was on wheelchair and using Crutches). She said the hospital in Hokkaido is in a small village and very ulu. She waited a few hours just to see a doctor and another few hours to get X-ray. And the technoligy there is no good + the medical fee is high + language barrier. She returned to Singapore and have her surgery done. That's why she was so against me going to Japan and not knowing when the miscarry will happened.

Becoz her scan machine is so awesome, we can actually see that inside my womb during the scan, the bleeding has began though i didnt feel cramp or bleed. And the baby she zoomed so big that we can see that there was no heartbeat. So i am convinced for a D&C right away.

I only drink the red dates ginger tea these 2 days, no bathing yesterday but later will bath with herbs.

No going to KK next time, I probably will look for gynae who can do all the detail scanning himself. I like Dr Ann Tan but she cost a bomb! Know how much i spent? Consultation + scan + medicine = S$550+!

So can I rant huh? Can I use vulgarity huh?! We have been spending $$$ for the previous and this pregnancy without a baby to carry home! To be honest, I am bloody PISSED!

BUT... it's hard not to stay positive lahz, especially with you ladies around shouting "dont give up, be positive! Try again!" I will give it a rest and will try again lahz!
Lots of hugs and i am really sorry that you lost 1 more angel....Hmm high risk Gynae rates are really like bomb!...but dont worry u will get a good doctor soon...and so will you get a baby to take home...

Take lot of rest and enjoy your trip for your lovely Husband who is and will always be on your side...and may GOD give you Strength to go through rough time

shiseru

I AM BACK! Back from Japan, back from gynae check up after the D&C, back to trying to concieve soon! Geez Hokkaido is freaking COLD!

How's everyone, Happy CNY!?

I am gonna stick with Dr Ann Tan, I am very comfortable with her and she is very detailed. I went for the check up yesterday, didn't know she actually did some tests for me, yeah i guess that is call the miscarriage profile testing, to check the risk of recurring miscarriage.

She said I am healthy, no thyroid problem, blood count's good, no deficiency in Folic acid, just only not enough zinc coz i dont like to eat meat lahz!

Did a scan and she said everything is quiet in there, lining is still thin from the D&C, but I still got eggs so not that old (lol). No cysts or big ovaries so all is looking good! She said my menses ain't gonna return soon. WHY? Coz i too tense and stress! I need to relax (okay it's tough but I will try)! Anyway, she said there is nothing from my body system that shows i am at high risk of recurring miscarraige, so I think that's good news, so F*** off and begone, rotten luck!

Dr Ann Tan said she is gonna help me coz early support is important. She won't be able to do anything if I got pregnant then start looking for her. So when my menses return later, i shall call in to make an appointment to see her on day 10, scan to see if i am ovuating. Then a blood test on CD 22, probably to check my progesterone level.

I asked if my hubby needs to do SA test. She said there is no need to becoz i have been pregnant 2 times, with the first one carry to mid term. dont want the SA test to make my hubby feel bad haha!

thepinkdot

hi shiseru~ welcome back.. its really good that everything is okay..

i finally got my BFP by "accident" and didn't manage to do my blood test...

i wish you all more babydusts~~

tinklish

welcome back shiseru!!! sorry, i got short term memory and lazy to check..Dr Ann Tan from??? hahahaha

thepinkdot, CONGRATS?? did i read BFP?? hahaha :)

nirmiti27

@shiseru, good to hear that all is in good condition and Dr. Ann Tan is so corporative...

@thepinkdot congrates for your BFP....hope to see more BFPs here

mrs_eg

Shiseru: good to see you again... and knowing that u are healthy is a great pc of news! jia you lor!

Pinkdot: hahaha congrats for u... i think it is almost always the case when one 'heck' all the TTCing stuffs, relax... dun care.. etc...then the BFP will suddenly appear... hahaha anyway congrats again!!!

26JMC

gong xi fa cai everyone! going to go back work soon. v sianz liao.

shiseru, glad to hear ur gynae is helping u for ur next pregnancy.. hope we all can have a healthy pregrancy and carry our babies in our arms soon :)

I AM BACK! Back from Japan, back from gynae check up after the D&C, back to trying to concieve soon! Geez Hokkaido is freaking COLD!

How's everyone, Happy CNY!?

I am gonna stick with Dr Ann Tan, I am very comfortable with her and she is very detailed. I went for the check up yesterday, didn't know she actually did some tests for me, yeah i guess that is call the miscarriage profile testing, to check the risk of recurring miscarriage.

She said I am healthy, no thyroid problem, blood count's good, no deficiency in Folic acid, just only not enough zinc coz i dont like to eat meat lahz!

Did a scan and she said everything is quiet in there, lining is still thin from the D&C, but I still got eggs so not that old (lol). No cysts or big ovaries so all is looking good! She said my menses ain't gonna return soon. WHY? Coz i too tense and stress! I need to relax (okay it's tough but I will try)! Anyway, she said there is nothing from my body system that shows i am at high risk of recurring miscarraige, so I think that's good news, so F*** off and begone, rotten luck!

Dr Ann Tan said she is gonna help me coz early support is important. She won't be able to do anything if I got pregnant then start looking for her. So when my menses return later, i shall call in to make an appointment to see her on day 10, scan to see if i am ovuating. Then a blood test on CD 22, probably to check my progesterone level.

I asked if my hubby needs to do SA test. She said there is no need to becoz i have been pregnant 2 times, with the first one carry to mid term. dont want the SA test to make my hubby feel bad haha!

26JMC

shiseru, i understand ur feeling. i am also quite pissed with 2 D & C and numerous visit to gynae. all these cost so much $$$$$!!! but i guess there is nothing much to do other than visiting gynae when u learnt u are pregnant. at least is for me la. cos got 2 times liao. v sensitive and scared also.

BUT... it's hard not to stay positive lahz, especially with you ladies around shouting "dont give up, be positive! Try again!" I will give it a rest and will try again lahz!

thepinkdot

thank you ladies! hopefully when my check up comes.. everything would turn out smoothly.. am crossing my fingers at the moment.