Anyone got pregnant soon after Miscarriage?

kopibaby

I also dont know why...
May I ask
on which day did you start using the strip?
did you follow the instructions carefully?
did you drink too much water before testing?
some say ovulation occurs normally in the afternoon... what time did you test?
thank you mrs_eg for your input...
i started using on day 9 onwards coz my cycle is about 27 days.
i followed the instructions fully leh. clean and dry cup to collect urine sample.

i drink normal amount of water lor. i have been testing at 11am. even if ovulation occurs in the afternoon, the result the next day after ovaluation should show? :embarrassed:

i tested again at night once at about 9pm. also negative.

i have not been monitoring my body temperature. i was thinking let me try the strips first...mabbe i should start the body temperature thingy....

mrs_eg

thank you mrs_eg for your input...
i started using on day 9 onwards coz my cycle is about 27 days.
i followed the instructions fully . clean and dry cup to collect urine sample.

i drink normal amount of water . i have been testing at 11am. even if ovulation occurs in the afternoon, the result the next day after ovaluation should show? :embarrassed:

i tested again at night once at about 9pm. also negative.

i have not been monitoring my body temperature. i was thinking let me try the strips first...mabbe i should start the body temperature thingy....
test on day 9 until???
maybe u ovulate later?

shiseru

Kopibaby, then i suggest you consider taking BBT to understand whether you indeed ovulate.

It's really difficult to find jobs if you are pregnant, husband gotta work harder and just spend less.

How's everyone lately? I am still waiting for my AF to return, almost a month but yet to return. I am going for business trip to Perth in 2 weeks time.

crescent

shiseru, the ting is there are so many tings tat needs to pay for.... some my hubby pay is fixed one lor.. no OT pay or wat....

26JMC

hi hi!! please give me ur TCM contacts! hehee. i am considering to go TCM after the result of the chromosome analysis came out lor. my friend recommend me the one at marine parade. said he is also v good. but i want to know more choice to consider which one to go in case i am not comfortable with the other.

Hihi.. I'm new to this forum, happen to be passing by, Maybe sharing this could help. I had my first child in 2007, and then decided to try for a second one 3 months after, but I had a miscarriage during the first trimester with twins, tried again 3 months later, had a 2nd miscarriage, and a 3rd one shortly after... Then took a break for 6 months then saw this Traditional chines Medicine Doctor. The following month, after seeing him, I conceived successfully, and my baby is due at the end of this month... If you are interested.... let me know, I'll type in the address

26JMC

long time no see u post also ( i also quite long didnt post also la) hehe.

anyway, how are u? okay? i just did the chromosome analysis last Sat. now waiting for the result to come out 2 weeks from now lor. hope everything is A-ok. and after that, my hubby and i will go for TCM to tiao our body before ttc again. never give up! hehe.

OMG, it's always nice to hear good news like someone got a BFP! Congrats pinkdot, looks like this time is for real. I am so happy for you and so envious. I pray everything goes well for you! Sending out sticky vibes!

JMC, yeah real scare but i am sure we want our own babies, so we probably keep trying until we succeed.

dancingsparks, it looks like you recovering great! Haha, sounds cheerful, i must get some positive vibes from you! :D

It's been over a week for me, spotting has stopped, now waiting for AF to return, but i need to relax else the witch will sure to delay showing up!

tinkish, Dr Ann Tan was previously from Mount E, she now opens her own clinic at Paragon. She was the first female doctor who brought in OSCARS. I am very comfortable with her, she is very detailed.

Nirmiti, you are back in Singapore? You're gonna delay your trying to concieve plan?

mrs_eg

long time no see you post also ( i also quite long didnt post also ) hehe.

anyway, how are you? okay? i just did the chromosome analysis last Sat. now waiting for the result to come out 2 weeks from now . hope everything is A-ok. and after that, my hubby and i will go for traditional chinese medicine to tiao our body before trying to concieve again. never give up! hehe.

JMC... Jia You!!!:wong29:

evelynmitchiko

hi hi!! please give me your traditional chinese medicine contacts! hehee. i am considering to go traditional chinese medicine after the result of the chromosome analysis came out . my friend recommend me the one at marine parade. said he is also very good. but i want to know more choice to consider which one to go in case i am not comfortable with the other.
Its Dr Tan Kian Sing, TCM Healthcare Medical Centre, Blk 433, Clementi Ave 3 #01-266. tel:68723237.. Must call for appointment..

tinklish

Hi ladies. Been a long time ever since I last posted here. I agree with what someone previously said " if it's quiet meaning good news "

Indeed I had a gd news but it was shortlived again . I really dunnoe what to think or feel. Very dumbfounded.

anttan

Hi ladies. Been a long time ever since I last posted here. I agree with what someone previously said " if it's quiet meaning good news "

Indeed I had a good news but it was shortlived again . I really dunnoe what to think or feel. Very dumbfounded.
sorry to hear that... take it easy.... i also dunno how to console u altho i've been thru it... but life still have to be carry on...

me still trying hard but think luck doesn't with us yet... first time i'm sick, 2nd time i'm food poisoning and 3rd time, my hubby's finger injured... so i guess we'll wait for few mths later then start to try again...

good luck to everyone!

anttan

im starting to wonder what did i do wrong to deserve all these...
same... guess all the mummies who had miscarriage b4 will asked ourselves the same questions...

but i believe that there's something to be learn behind it... for me, i found that the relationship between my mother and MIL have improved eversince i had my miscarriage...

so, guess this is the mission for us bah... think of something to make yourself feel better... as if always stress ourselves on this issue, it's not good for our mental health too...

take it easy, your next one will be a healthy one...

tinklish

i guess so...our time wil come soon..but i feel so sorry to have troubled my husband thru such a horrible process..if i cld, i wan to deal it myself.. u know what i mean?

nirmiti27

@tinklish, sorry to know that ur pg was shortliving...but you have to be strong ...
I am trying this month naturally and will start clomid 100mg cd2-cd9 and will start shatavari, folic acid and metformin 1000mg daily..hope something will work out