Anyone got pregnant soon after Miscarriage?

feathers

I just got a miscarriage too in early July. One week of bed order didn't help and still end up miscarrying. I didn't op for D&C and I manage to naturally pass out the sac, it was series of painful cramps for 2 days but everything else is fine. Just got my first period, exactly 4 weeks later which surprise me cuz my period is never regular. Hope to join you ladies soon for ttc, good luck everyone. =)

tinklish

Hi feathers! 4 weeks and u got ur period??? that is fast..im still waitin for my first period..I had a m/c in early july too..so same as u, now in my 4th week..but still no period yet...haiz... keepin my fingers crossed..hope to get it soon..

feathers

tinklish, is your period usually regular? Mine was quite off till my gynae can't tell me when my first period after m/c will be here. I m/c at 5 weeks, its in very early stage and my m/c bleeding only lasted 7 days exactly so its not so serious and body recovered faster. Don't be too worried about it, take your time to rest and take more tonic in the meantime k?

My gynae ask me to wait another 3 months and use protection for the time being. Am wondering should I wait or just let nature take its course again as I read that its actually ok once we go through the first period after m/c.

Last edited:

tinklish

feathers, my period is usually not regular.i had a m/c at abt 19th week, so my bleeding lasted longer..on/off for 2 weeks before it came to a complete stop. But yesterday, strangely, i had a blood discharge..The amt not alot..it stained 1/4 of my pantyliner..din soak through.. Hoping that it is a good sign.

When i went to see my gynae after 2 weeks of my m/c, he din really ask me to wait for another 3 months. I did asked him and his reply was, we will see how during the next visit (which will be 1 mth ltr = 6 weeks from my m/c).. so prob dun really have to wait for 3 months as long as physically, mentally and emotionally u r ready :)

26JMC

hello feathers, i started planning soon i experienced O(2nd cycle) after d & c till now. didnt succeed during my 2nd cycle, hubby also go reservist during my O days(current cycle).. so can forget abt working on it then.*v sianz*..i find that as long as u r ready, can try lor. my hubby n i have unprotected since i stop bleeding from D & C.

tinklish, mine mense came pretty late.. was pretty worry when its very late that time.however i read that so long it didnt exceed 3months, is consider normal.. wait for a few weeks more since u havent reach the 3 months gauge..

feathers

Hi 26JMC, my hubs also in reservist. Haha! Two more weeks for reservist I think. I'm not even testing for O now, waiting for the kit my friends and I ordered to arrive. We are not rushing into it thou, I scare gynae scold me!! =X My MIL also ask me to wait but I feel fine, infact I feel physically I'm stronger than before due to tonic I took during confinement.

Tinklish, hopefully the bloody discharge is pre-menses. Any other signs?

jasobias

feathers, my period is usually not regular.i had a m/c at about 19th week, so my bleeding lasted longer..on/off for 2 weeks before it came to a complete stop. But yesterday, strangely, i had a blood discharge..The amt not alot..it stained 1/4 of my pantyliner..did not soak through.. Hoping that it is a good sign.

When i went to see my gynae after 2 weeks of my m/c, he did not really ask me to wait for another 3 months. I did asked him and his reply was, we will see how during the next visit (which will be 1 month ltr = 6 weeks from my m/c).. so prob dont really have to wait for 3 months as long as physically, mentally and emotionally you are ready :)
hey tinklish just to share,idid get tht gush of blood after my D&E abt 2 weeks after or so after bleeding was almost stopping.Its actually blood tht was just coagulated in ur uterus.Thats wht the dr n the sonographer said..coz had gone for scan after tht to make sure eveything was ok.It was after tht abt 3 weeks later then i got my period.
Good luck n lots of baby dust to u !!!..how have u been feeling?

tinklish

tinklish, mine mense came pretty late.. was pretty worry when its very late that time.however i read that so long it didnt exceed 3months, is consider normal.. wait for a few weeks more since you havent reach the 3 months gauge..
26JMC, im getting so impatient now..hahaha..really crossing all my fingers and toes..I hope all is well (menses regular, ovulation normal, etc)..

Hi feathers! I really hope its a pre-menses sign! hahaha..one thing for sure is that im feeling crampish and pms-y nowadays..or maybe its just psychological.:we2wacko:

hey tinklish just to share,idid get tht gush of blood after my D&E about 2 weeks after or so after bleeding was almost stopping.Its actually blood tht was just coagulated in your uterus.Thats wht the dr and the sonographer said..coz had gone for scan after tht to make sure eveything was ok.It was after tht about 3 weeks later then i got my period.
Good luck and lots of baby dust to you !!!..how have you been feeling?
hi jasobias! Im feeling so-so actually..how about you?? During my first 2 weeks after the D&C, i felt ok..but then surprisingly, it took a 180 degrees turn! my mood got worst and worst..Probably cos during the first 2 weeks, i was at hm mostly. Now, back to work and all..seeing preg ladies outside and etc are making me feeling rather grumpy and irritated! hahaha..plus, my friend just gave birth. Saw the pic she posted in facebook with my gynae (Arrrgghh!!) hahahaha.. so unavoidable!

26JMC

what kit u will be using? i want to buy the clearblue fertility monitor le.... trying to get directly from US.. got any lobang>>????
ur gynae said cannot try? my gynae before D & C also told me that before..but after D & C ops when the blood discharge cleared, she scanned my womb lining and told me to try if i want as the lining went back to normal already.. try for 2 months, still lidat le..

Hi 26JMC, my hubs also in reservist. Haha! Two more weeks for reservist I think. I'm not even testing for O now, waiting for the kit my friends and I ordered to arrive. We are not rushing into it thou, I scare gynae scold me!! =X My mother in law also ask me to wait but I feel fine, infact I feel physically I'm stronger than before due to tonic I took during confinement.

26JMC

tinklish, i was impatient too.. not only u.. hehehe..but still this thing cannot be rush into it.... have to rely on mother nature...so bo bian.. have to wait wait wait..

26JMC, im getting so impatient now..hahaha..really crossing all my fingers and toes..I hope all is well (menses regular, ovulation normal, etc)..

Hi feathers! I really hope its a pre-menses sign! hahaha..one thing for sure is that im feeling crampish and pms-why nowadays..or maybe its just psychological.:we2wacko:

hi jasobias! Im feeling so-so actually..how about you?? During my first 2 weeks after the D&C, i felt ok..but then surprisingly, it took a 180 degrees turn! my mood got worst and worst..Probably cos during the first 2 weeks, i was at hm mostly. Now, back to work and all..seeing preg ladies outside and etc are making me feeling rather grumpy and irritated! hahaha..plus, my friend just gave birth. Saw the pic she posted in facebook with my gynae (Arrrgghh!!) hahahaha.. so unavoidable!

26JMC

tdy is my 22nd day of the cycle, just tested with O strip and got negative result.. wonder y.. cos i got positive result on this day of last cycle... oh no..

feathers

what kit you will be using? i want to buy the clearblue fertility monitor .... trying to get directly from US.. got any lobang>>????
your gynae said cannot try? my gynae before D & C also told me that before..but after D & C ops when the blood discharge cleared, she scanned my womb lining and told me to try if i want as the lining went back to normal already.. try for 2 months, still lidat ..
26JMC, after my first scan when I just finish bleeding my gynae say only a very very tiny film is left but it should be flush out by my first period after m/c. She is not worried about it at all and schedule me for check up only in Oct, should I go down when I'm done with this period to check just to be sure it's out and my lining is fine? She just say use protection and wait for 3 months and I thought it's standard procedure so didn't ask if we can try earlier.

My friend ordering for me but it's not clear blue leh. She ordering from this website. Tiny-Shop: Ovulation, Pregnancy Test Kits, strip, Parent, baby product, Desitin, toothpaste

tinklish, I was feeling horrible after m/c due to being at home ALL THE TIME too!! I was going crazy!! Make things worse my hubs absolutely don't let me out of the house and say I should be in confinement, argh!! Coming back to work does make me ALOT better.

tinklish

26JMC, ya lor...bo bian! have to wait...

i was reading in 8 days abt this lucky 4 leaf clover pendant thingie..one of the review mentioned something abt getting preg after buyin it..haha..was even thinkin of buyin one lor! hahahahaha

tinklish

26JMC, after my first scan when I just finish bleeding my gynae say only a very very tiny film is left but it should be flush out by my first period after m/c. She is not worried about it at all and schedule me for check up only in Oct, should I go down when I'm done with this period to check just to be sure it's out and my lining is fine? She just say use protection and wait for 3 months and I thought it's standard procedure so didn't ask if we can try earlier.

My friend ordering for me but it's not clear blue . She ordering from this website. Tiny-Shop: Ovulation, Pregnancy Test Kits, strip, Parent, baby product, Desitin, toothpaste

tinklish, I was feeling horrible after m/c due to being at home ALL THE TIME too!! I was going crazy!! Make things worse my hubs absolutely dont't let me out of the house and say I should be in confinement, argh!! Coming back to work does make me ALOT better.
im confused. The lining of the womb should be fine then its ok? or thick?? haha..i din bother askin the gynae. All i wan to know is ok or not. haha.

I ordered my strips from tiny-shop too! i still have stock left, leftover from the other time. hahaha..

After my m/c, i confine myself for 2 weeks only and then poof, i went back to work. Working with husband so i think he didnt really mine me being at work :) I think ur husband is very concern abt u (ur safety, health and all)..that's why he dun let u out.haha..

26JMC

lining of womb thick is normal cos it need to hold the fertilised egg. my gynae explained to me that around 12mm thk is normal. if too thin, will not be able to hold the pregnancy.
oic.. i also ordered from her..but al;so i want to double check the 'fade positive' result by using clearblue digital ovulation one lor...
im confused. The lining of the womb should be fine then its ok? or thick?? haha..i did not bother askin the gynae. All i want to know is ok or not. haha.

I ordered my strips from tiny-shop too! i still have stock left, leftover from the other time. hahaha..

After my m/c, i confine myself for 2 weeks only and then poof, i went back to work. Working with husband so i think he didnt really mine me being at work :) I think your husband is very concern about you (your safety, health and all)..that's why he dont let you out.haha..

26JMC

so i wonder whether i got ovulate this month or not..can only know till my this current cycle end.my hubby v cute. ask me to inform him if got O so that he will try to rush back from camp..*faintz*
26JMC, ya ...bo bian! have to wait...

i was reading in 8 days about this lucky 4 leaf clover pendant thingie..one of the review mentioned something about getting preg after buyin it..haha..was even thinkin of buyin one ! hahahahaha

26JMC

so i wonder whether i got ovulate this month or not..can only know till my this current cycle end.my hubby very cute. ask me to inform him if got O so that he will try to rush back from camp..*faintz*
26JMC, ya ...bo bian! have to wait...

i was reading in 8 days about this lucky 4 leaf clover pendant thingie..one of the review mentioned something about getting preg after buyin it..haha..was even thinkin of buyin one ! hahahahaha

feathers

Oh I mean fine as in "everything is ok". Hehe!! Not fine as in thin. Thick is good!! I think I'll go for a scan next week with a different gynae, want to try another one and compare see if I like her better than my current one thou there is nothing wrong with my current gynae either.

26JMC, your hubs is indeed cute! Haha!! I think no need to double confirm, just do it anyway? Hee!

J

justforgags

so i wonder whether i got ovulate this month or not..can only know till my this current cycle end.my hubby very cute. ask me to inform him if got O so that he will try to rush back from camp..*faintz*
So sweet.. :shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx:JIA YOU!!!!!!

tinklish

26JMC, thanks for the info on the 12mm thickness of the lining. Will ask my gynae on my womb lining next week.

I agree with feathers, jus do it! dun need to double confirm. ;) jia you!