Anyone got pregnant soon after Miscarriage?

jasobias

Oh no..meaning i might get pelvic infection..ok, will monitor deligently from now on... Any idea what is it caused by??

Yesterday marks the end of 1 week from my D&C..so i have another 3 more weeks of MC.

What else can i do other than eat, watch tv, surf around.. hahaha.. thankfully i have a proposal to do that is keeping me occupied. Its a branding proposal that me and my husband are doing. Submission date is on 14 aug..so it shld be able to keep me very occupied... haha..

How about you? What are you doing at present?
Anything cld have caused it..retained tissue fr placenta etc,Just monitor ur pains.
Gd tht u r preoccupied.
Me i am stay home mum to 2 boys ages 7 n almost 5 .Now 36 weeks pregnant n boys r soo excited.I will be induced next fri coz i am already in pain.Cervix has shortened n almost 2cm dilated.Its exciting but brings back fears of the last delivery at the same time.:nah:

tinklish

Morning Jasobias!

Congrats on your soon delivery. May everything go on smoothly and successfully. Hugs..

I just hope I am able to deliver to a healthy baby in my next preg. Im really prayin hard. I keep on thinking to myself.. I should be going thru a confinement period with a baby to handle..all those baby crying, changing, feeding...haiz..

Your previous delivery was natural or c-sect?

jasobias

Morning Jasobias!

Congrats on your soon delivery. May everything go on smoothly and successfully. Hugs..

I just hope I am able to deliver to a healthy baby in my next preg. Im really prayin hard. I keep on thinking to myself.. I should be going thru a confinement period with a baby to handle..all those baby crying, changing, feeding...sigh..

Your previous delivery was natural or c-sect?
My 2 sons were delivered naturally..assisted coz i cldnt push.Dont worry i am sure u wld have a healthy baby.If someone like me can then u definately can.
My first pregnancy i had to stop work when i was 5 months pregnant coz dr realised i had a heart condition which cld deprive baby n me of oxygen so was put on light bed rest.2nd pregnancy i was hospitalised 3 times with all sorts of ailments.In between tht i have gone for breast lump removal,polyps removal,cyst removal..n the list goes on.:err:
so dont be disheartened.I am sure things wld start looking up.

tinklish

Hi Jasobias! Thank you for your encouragement. Will think positive! Say hi to your sons for me! and the lil one inside too.. :)

26JMC

hows everyone? i didnt strike on the 'planned' attempt..so going to wait for the nxt cycle... abit disappointed..but then will try again lor..hows u all??

crescent

hahahaa... so sian rite!?

me still waiting for fertile period.. hopefully over the weekends... cos next monday hubby reservist liao.... =(

26JMC

wow.. my hubby also going for reservist.. but luckily he will be back a few days before the estimated "O" day.

yesterday heard from my hubby that one of his colleague's wife pregnant.. dunno y feel sian when hearing it..

hahahaa... so sian rite!?

me still waiting for fertile period.. hopefully over the weekends... cos next monday hubby reservist .... =(

crescent

hahaha... kinda of jealous, y not me but feeling zealous as well kinda feeling...
me used to it liao....

ur hubby going only a few days leh... mine going for almost 1 whole mth...

tinklish

Hi crescent and 26JMC! Today is only the 3rd week after my D&C..so i still have to wait for 2-3 cycles before can start ttc.. sian...its a long long wait...I hope my 1st cycle comes soon.. haha..

crescent, jia you!! remember mus enjoy and not feel pressurized kk.. :Dancing_wub:

sean-tan

hi mummies, i have gt qn to ask?
hw soon or later do your period come after miscarriage?
i hd a miscarriage early june, but up til now, my period is not here yet, was like 2mth alre. anyone went through tis before? was quite worried bout it. anyone can share. thanks a million.

jasobias

i hd a miscarriage early june, but up til now, my period is not here yet, was like 2mth alre. anyone went through tis before? was quite worried bout it. anyone can share. thanks a million.
Mine was after 6 weeks but dr did say cld be up to 3 months of no period.Just wait a while longer n then go see the dr again.U cld take pills to regulate ur period again.

tinklish

oh...up to 3 months!!! that is very long..i've yet gotten my mense also..i guess mine is still early cos i had a d&c 3+ weeks ago...i hope it comes soon.. keepin my fingers crossed

26JMC

mine came 8 weeks after D & C...

26JMC

sianz..i see my calender wrongly....those days he went off happen to be within my O days!!! *sianz*
hahaha... kinda of jealous, why not me but feeling zealous as well kinda feeling...
me used to it ....

your hubby going only a few days ... mine going for almost 1 whole month...