Anyone has PAIN at pubic bone?

chubbycheeks

Hi,

I delivered my boy appro 2 months ago. However, i still experience pain at the pubic bone area. Doc merely said some women take longer to heal and did not say how i can make it heal faster. Becos of the pain, i can;t walk properly and can;t resume my exercise. Anyone experienced this? Any remedy to share? thanks!

CanCanMum

hi!

yrs is not caesarean rite?

i exp tis also...but i juz ignored it coz thinkg it shd go away...and it did...perhaps mine is not so intense pain...

if yrs is so intense tat it affects yr normal daily routine think u shd highlight to yr doc again....

chubbycheeks

Yup. Mine was natural delivery. From what i gathered on the internet, the pain should go away in 4-6 weeks but i'm still having the pain after 2 months. Have already alerted my doc twice but he just said it's normal and would gradually go away.. but i'm impatient liao... sighz.

CanCanMum

actually sometimes i do still feel some pain at the torn tissue area...not sure if its the tear or the cut one coz i have both....eeks!

dun worry too much the pain at the pubic bone area shd gradually fade away.

wenz

Hi,
I did experience pubis pain for my 2nd child when i'm 8months preg, i can't walk and stand and was ordered to stay in bed till birth... the pain was very bad, but the pain went off 3days after birth... my doc said this is quite common due to the pressure of baby...