Anyone Moving to Punggol Lodge?

angelwendy

Hi just wanna know any mummy from Mummysg is moving to Punggol Logde? just wanna make friends.. because i'm moving there once is ready... Counting Down...:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:

icy_haze

Me too. Yup heard that HDB might be sending out letter in mid sept regarding the key collection. I'm staying at blk 603b. Which blk r u all staying at???

shirley tan

Im staying just beside the temple... cant remember wats the blk no. atm... :shyxxx:
I received the letter last week stating that the keys are ready for collection in sept!! cant wait till sept....

stonston

Lodge looks ready to go but they've not taken down the construction fencing & still gt quite alot of landscape not done. Plus neigh outing projects (vista & damai) are not completed. If move in early will be very noisy & dusty!

But good thing is supermarket & coffeshop already in operation :) unlike when I first moved here, wanna buy things must cycle or drive!

stonston

Im staying just beside the temple... cant remember wats the blk no. atm... :shyxxx:
I received the letter last week stating that the keys are ready for collection in sept!! cant wait till sept....

Beside temple means yours is TREELodge (blk304-306), opposite side of the road from punggol lodge. Also finishing soon. They doin landscaping now....

Wow! Seems like alot more kiddos gonna move to punggol!
*warning: there's not enough childcare & preschool here. Even the new pap pcf kindy at my block has very limited vacancies!

angelwendy

Me too. Yup heard that HDB might be sending out letter in mid sept regarding the key collection. I'm staying at blk 603b. Which blk r you all staying at???

I will be staying in 603C... now waiting for HDB letter & key collection.. hehe:tlaugh: Excited... u receive letter??

icy_haze

I will be staying in 603C... now waiting for HDB letter & key collection.. hehe:tlaugh: Excited... you receive letter??
just submitted my HLE on tues. Probably will get e keys end of the month. I heard that now they are giving out keys for blk 603a. Soon it will be our turn...hehe

angelwendy

They give out key already?
But they have not take down the fencing leading into the blks & MSCP??

603C haven take down fencing... but the door & window is all shut & lock.. so meaning it has pass the check.. & now waiting for the key to pass to HDB to give it to us...:tlaugh:

stonston

603C have not take down fencing... but the door & window is all shut & lock.. so meaning it has pass the check.. & now waiting for the key to pass to HDB to give it to us...:tlaugh:
Yesterday I ask the workers, 603c failed inspection. But touch up done. Waiting for 2nd inspection today or tomorrow.

Should be by Nov can get keys.

angelwendy

Yesterday I ask the workers, 603c failed inspection. But touch up done. Waiting for 2nd inspection today or tomorrow.

Should be by Nov can get keys.

Oh is it... :embarrassed: hopefully it pass... i just received my HLE letter today... excited..