Anyone seeing Dr Adrain Woodworth from TMC?

jsu

Currently into my 16th week i guessed and my EDD is around 12 Jan 2013. The Dr i am seeing is is Adrain Woodworth from TMC. I dare not ask him too much questions because he seems very stern and his usual words are like "baby is ok."

had already paid for the package and not too sure if i can actually change my gynea or to stay with him. In dilema now. My husband have got no prob with me switching Dr cause he is not very pleased during the first visit to Dr Adrain.

Being a first time mom i do have alot of questions like when will Dr Adrain help to arrange the hospital visits?

how many blood test will i need to go through with him?

any other fees to be paid upfront other than the package i had already purchased with him?

if i want to switch Dr is the package transferrable?

Dr Adrain is a man with few words but i am just wondering as a first time mom what questions should i ask him so that he can advice me accordingly?

into my 16th week and i am still going through bouts of vomitting feeling and feeling terrible. Recently, i dont even feel like eating.why so?

is greenish vaginal discharge normal?

understand that all this question should have asked Dr Adrain but i am not too sure why i dont dare to ask him when i visit him.LOL.

Asphere

If you want to go for hospital visit, you need to reg with the counter nearer to the valet parking counter. they will arrange for you. If i rem correctly, there are 2 rounds per day.Just like i posted in the other thread, you may also check with the main counter if you can switch gynae in tmc. for my package i paid $600. :)I had frenz who experience vomitting all the way to the last trimester. maybe you are the same as my frenz.As for the the discharge i am not that sure but you really should ask your gynae. however if you dun feel comfortable with your gynae you should change as you should not be feeling stress... stress is not good for baby.If your hb is fine with you changing the gynae go ahead.you must always feel comfortable with the gynae.and you must ask your gynae all qns which are bothering you.

jsu

thks!i actually called Dr Adrain n spoke to the nurse...he will ve to charge me penalty for the package if i switch DR n on top of the penalty he wun be refunding.Think i will need to consider bout it..Even the clinic assistant told me that his a man with little words so i need to jot down my qns before visiting.

Asphere

haha maybe he is just not use to talk too much.. i guess you just need to keep asking him qns so he will talk more to you :)

Dragontail

jsu, my gynae is also a man of few words. Dont let that makes you feel out of place. You're the "customer". Just ask all the questions you have in mind. You're paying you know :p I do not know much about him in first place. But am sure you have chosen him for some good reasons. No gynae is perfect the way you want him/her to be.

jsu

yup...the climic assistant also advice me to qns him n not feel scare..Still considering if i shld change my gynea but since im
already 16 wks preggy maybe i shld stay.Have any of u heard bout the first baby card at TMC??

Xmercury

I don't like him very long Q(nearly 2 hours of waiting)...very fast checking on baby around 3mins inculde asking my wife her gynae is who....not my type of doctor.but I can see is alot of ppl is seeing him.he must be good for a reason.