Anyone staying in the east keen for meetup???

mango

Hey im a mummy of 2. Now on maternity leave.. gg back to work end of this mth.. gonna miss my kids.. anyone setting up a group chat??

bibikoh

Hi hi
Im also staying at tamp st 21! Anyone keen for meetup?

JessicaErin:768092 said:
Hello Mummies!! I'm staying at Tampines St21:) I'm a mother of one!! Where shall we meet up?

I'm at Simei, most of you at Pasir Ris, why not fix a date for a meetup say 10am at White Sand on 15 April. Where will you guys recommend to meet up at White Sand? We can also go out to the park for a walk. My contact 98637867. Yen

perlynper

I just miss the meet up session then. My 2nd daughter is 3.5 months old and I am starting work on 22 April 2013.
Anyone keen to meet up this Thursday, 11am?
I am tampines Mart, there is a Macdonald there. Anyone keen email me at perlyn@gmail.com. Cheers :)

dessydell

I have so many baby child in my family. I am staying at the Tampines with a 16 months old girl and 5 year boy. My brother is at changi prison area he have 6 month old boy and 8 year old girl.

Last edited:

bibikoh

Btw if u guys check the drypers facebook. Theres gonna b a drypers truck coming round tampines to give us free diapers!! I think its this sunday!

alleria06

Hi, I'm new in this forum. I have a 3 months old boy, returning to work end of Apr 2013.
I'm staying in the east too. Now at macpherson, but moving soon to Flora Dr.

Jojoai
I'm near changi prison too, where are you exactly?

isabelnglc

Hi mummies,

Can I join? I stay in Tampines St 41. I am a working mum, can meet after working hours else I can also take leave. I am a mother of a 6months plus son, currently in Infant Care.

My e-mail address is isabelnglc@gmail.com

Like to join your chat group if you guys have.

Thanks

Regards,
Isabel Ng

Hi mummies,

Can I join? I stay in Tampines St 41. I am a working mum, can meet after working hours else I can also take leave. I am a mother of a 6months plus son, currently in Infant Care.

My e-mail address is isabelnglc@gmail.com

Like to join your chat group if you guys have.

Thanks

Regards,
Isabel Ng
Hi Isabel,
Did you send your baby to Nuture Infant House? Looks like that's the nearest to you.

silly1812

Hello all mummies!!!

I'm staying at Simei, first time mom to a 4.5 month old boy. Where do you guys usually meet up? I've never been to a meet-up/play-dates before... :)