Anyone taken Theresa Organic Raspberry Juice

MsKoh1973

hi hi,
anyone tried Theresa Organic Raspberry Juice to loss weight?
is it effective?

I am trying to loss weight, just bought 2 box (6 bottles) of two flavours today, suppose to finish within three days. I am starting the program tmr.

The consultant say its very 'original' or rather organic, even pregnant also can drink.

I hope to loss some weight before i ttc again in may.

Any 1 tried the product before?

lawla12

really effective arrr ????

u bought 6 bottles for 3 days...means 1 day = 2 bottles ????

me oso wanna lose weight wor.....

whr u bought the juice? NTUC ????

MsKoh1973

Half day gone liao, so far bf din eat only drink juices- not v hungry
Whole day, every alternate hour must drink at least 150ml of the juices.

Lunch - cook vege soup, 2 fishball, some tao hu
Snack - one red apple

waiting for the next 'feed' at 4pm hahahahha- lucky but don't feel very hungry lah

lawla12

Half day gone liao, so far bf din eat only drink juices- not v hungry
Whole day, every alternate hour must drink at least 150ml of the juices.

Lunch - cook vege soup, 2 fishball, some tao hu
Snack - one red apple

waiting for the next 'feed' at 4pm hahahahha- lucky but don't feel very hungry lah
tink u drink juice until u FULL liao..........

dun feel hungry, good good yaaaa.....maybe can treat it as detox too~

MsKoh1973

Jus weight myself, haven't loss any wt, maybe have pxx pxx.

tmr morning see how..............

finish one bottle of raspberry juice liao.......the next feed at 7 pm of hibiscius juice.

MsKoh1973

22.03.09 sun - 117.5 kg - first day
23.03.09 mon - 116.4kg - loss 1.1kg
24.03.09 tue - 116.2kg- loss 0.2kg

weigh loss seems to get lesser. Dun noe is it becos first day i more strict, only eat 2 fishball. But lucky i no lau sai.

Tmr morning wake up will see how, my raspberry juice finished tonite, by right today suppose to go back see the consultant, but she off today. Tmr will go see her after wk.

I used to wake up few times a nite to 'she she', but last nite din wake up, yet today wake up my leg din swell, hmmm..........lets see what happen tmr morning.........

I tried needles, Marie France, Philip Wan, Body perfect, Aimi (so far ai min not bad, i have a fren who loss 20+kg). I still have package with aimin, but becos its diet restrict carbo intake, and I planning ttc in two months time, so I din go back.

For this juice diet, altho also cannot eat carbo, but then dun have the craving, maybe becos every hour must drink the juice, so feels ok.........

Last edited:

lawla12

hi, i can show you a better way than this...

how to show????????????

diff individ respond differently to the treatment.......

u din explain to us wad's the treatment....only tell us to get mentally prepared......very secretive ar????

duhduh

how to show????????????

u din explain to us wad's the treatment....only tell us to get mentally prepared......very secretive ar????
ya lor, MrsResults, share with us what is your method? What food or drink you take? Or what exercise regime you did?

Mrs Results

Hi all,

I actually went thru acupuncture lah....Very fast results. Went for a test that was introduced by my sis-in-law. So i gave the last try lor....cos i had spend too much methods and $$$ for the past 5 years. Almost wanted to give up. Why i say your mind controls everything? cos if your mentally is not strong into slimming you will never suceed. just had to follow the consultants and doctors instructions. Why i like it was cos there's no yo yo effect and more importantly you know what you are reducing ( whether slimming the healthy way- or just reducing water or bone/muscle mass)

The test they did is $10.70.

Interested parties let me know.

how to show????????????

MsKoh1973

Hi all,

I actually went thru acupuncture lah....Very fast results. Went for a test that was introduced by my sis-in-law. So i gave the last try lor....cos i had spend too much methods and $$$ for the past 5 years. Almost wanted to give up. Why i say your mind controls everything? cos if your mentally is not strong into slimming you will never suceed. just had to follow the consultants and doctors instructions. Why i like it was cos there's no yo yo effect and more importantly you know what you are reducing ( whether slimming the healthy way- or just reducing water or bone/muscle mass)

The test they did is $10.70.

Interested parties let me know.
What name is the shop? Aimin? or the one at TPY? or Marine Parade?