Anyone taking Bovine Colostrum?

anyone taking Bovine Colostrum during TTC and During pregnancy?
I just want to know if it is safe to consume during these period...
would like to buy for myself to take...
Was looking at AusPro Colostrum Milk Tablets.... anyone heard of this brand, sold in Watson....

Dragontail

Hi there :)
What does this do for TCC?

I am consuming this though :
Conceive Well

My relative who works in the maternity ward highly recommends this to me as she has seen some ladies who were TCC-ing and got preggie from it.

Hi there :)
What does this do for TCC?

I am consuming this though :
Conceive Well

My relative who works in the maternity ward highly recommends this to me as she has seen some ladies who were TCC-ing and got preggie from it.

Hi Dragontail
i don't know if colostrum is good for TTC , so i am asking if anyone tried it during TTC
i heard of Conceive well, but didn't look for any reviews... How you find it? is it Good for you?

Dragontail

I'm at my 2nd box of conceive well. One of the things it does is help to regulate the mense cycle, thus helping to keep one's ovulation on track. I was wary if my mense would be back to similar cycle as before my d&c. I'm having my 2nd cycle now after the procedure. So far the cycle has been regulated. Other than that, I have to wait and see already :)

I see..
Would really love to try but i dunno why everytime i took multivits i will have sore throat, so dun quite dare to try

Dragontail

Oh how come will have sore throat from multivits? This conceive well comes in 2 different tablets per day. It also has folic acid so I skip my usual folic acid pills for now. My only complain about these tablet dual is they smell "bad". Like I have to hold my breath when swallowing them.

Dragontail,
i think multivits are too heaty for me and probably i did not drink enough water.
A friend recommended me Ensure milk and yesterday i just started drinking... its quite nice n good. I drink it as multivits

Dragontail

I do drink a lot of plain water so maybe my body can still take it.

I've tried formula milk before and it doesnt work for me cos I can't take the taste. To each of her own :)

I do drink a lot of plain water so maybe my body can still take it.

I've tried formula milk before and it doesnt work for me cos I can't take the taste. To each of her own :)
yup yup
as long as we are making sure that we are taking in enough nutrients... that is good enough....regardless of the method :)