anyone taking zell v ? (placenta)

Marcustan

Some of you maybe wondering what's the difference between Zell-v and Adel.
Here's the difference!

Zell-V vs ADEL

Ingredients (Within one single ADEL capsule):
-Sheep Placenta Extract (50:1 of fresh sheep placenta 15,000mg) = 300mg
-Avocado oil (200mg)
-Evening Primrose oil (150mg)
-Shark liver oil (100mg)
-Olive oil (100mg)
-Collagen (30mg)
-Aloe Vera Powder (200:1 of Aloe Vera 2000mg) = 10mg

Ingredients (Within one single Zell-V capsule):
-Sheep Placenta Extract (50:1 of fresh sheep placenta 15,000mg) = 300mg
-Shark liver oil (100mg)
-Olive oil (100mg)
-Collagen (30mg)

Hence, Zell-V is lacking in other ingredients like Avocado Oil, Evening Primrose Oil and Aloe Vera Powder.

Benefits of Avocado Oil:
• Controls and Modifies Blood Cholesterol
• Improves Blood Vessel Integrity
• Prevents Cancer
• Promotes Faster Healing & Better Skin Quality

Benefits of Evening Primrose Oil
• Reduce the symptoms of diabetic neuropathy (nerve damage caused by diabetes
• Reduces the symptoms related to menopause
• Premenstrual symptoms are alleviated
• Beneficial to heart patients as it helps to lower blood cholesterol
• Helps in maintaining healthy bones and thereby prevents Osteoporosis
• Helps the body to regulate weight and curbs aging

Benefits of Aloe Vera Powder
•Vitamin C - which helps maintain tone of blood vessels and promotes good circulation and is essential to the health of the adrenal gland which supports our body in times of stress
•Amino acids - which are chains of atoms constructing protein in our body
•Enzymes - which are the life-principle in every life, organic atom and molecule of natural raw food, rejuvenate aged tissues and promote healthy skin
•Germanium - which is a mineral that some health authorities claim therapeutic benefits for: immunodeficiency, pain, cardiac disorders, circulatory disturbances and eye problems

In conclusion, more ingredients are packed into one ADEL capsule then into one Zell-V capsule. You can be assured of a more nutritious intake of sheep placenta when you choose ADEL plus the price difference is not too huge, considering those extra beneficial ingredients.

If there's anyone interested in taking Adel im more than happy to share more information with you. Im also selling at a very reasonable price.

Pm me for more details! Cheers!:)

apollo75

Hi everyone,

Anyone still keen to try Sheep Placenta let me know. My wife has been taking it and she loves it as she used to have sensitive skin. Now, all the rashes are gone. I can share more if you are keen. Call\Msg me 8three68one389

Thanks

audreyloy

Hi

Anyone wish to try deer placenta also can find me as deer placenta not only skin, it repair our inner organ as well. Do drop me a msg at audreyloy@uniquemage.com.Sg for more info. And one bottle is at Sgd 177. Do find out deer placenta from me.