Anyone trying for a ger???

Jovyna

Me and my hubby are wanting a ger so much as our families on both side are all too "MAN" le... A little Princess is everyone dream now...

Anyone have ways to get a ger???

Read quite abit online but duno if they work...

msblur

Me and my hubby are wanting a ger so much as our families on both side are all too "MAN" ... A little Princess is everyone dream now...

Anyone have ways to get a ger???

Read quite abit online but dont know if they work...
Hi,

U r the opposite from me. I wanted so much to hav a bb boy, coz' i have 2 gals mah. ;)

thepinkdot

erm.. for girls.. when u baby dance.. the temperature must be hot hot! and baby dance after your ovulation day..

Jovyna

er... what is baby dance???

from wat i read online, those are rather scientific ways... u try typing "trying to have a baby ger" will pop up le... but duno if they work...

so now me and my hubby are looking of ways, whatever ways, to have a ger...

we really wish for a princess very much lor...

jas2909

I previously went to google at baby gender and read up something on eating more salty food.. ejaculate after ger having her pleasure and concieve after day of ovulation.. may help in getting gers.. I don't know how true is that though..

hapimint

hehe... my hubby agrees to try le and well, for us, same also... All hoping for a girl...

I read somewhere that to get a girl, must do before ovaluation coz better to get the more hardy girl sperms to wait for the egg.... coz usually the girl sperms more able to withstand the ph level but swim more slowly than the boy sperm...

Erm... true mar huh? But also got people say try after ovulation then is girl... which one more accurate? haha....