Anyone wz kids born in 2000

xiaodaisy

Ya.. he likes to play games, esp computer games. But i alway control him, only allow him to touch computer once a week. He even play sophiscated games like Command & Conquer, etc.. kids now r really smarter than our time. When he was in K2, his gal fren even call my hp to look for him.. His frens now call my home nos to chat wif him.. Only Pr 1.. haha. Really need to keep an eye on him.
wow p1 already got frens calling sia.. my time ah i tink sec1 oni got fren call mi hse to tok leh.. haha:tlaugh::tlaugh:

sleepymama

wow..were u on TV then...perhaps as the 1st bby of the new millenium...

Hi Sal
Hahhaah... nopes... not me. There were so many babies that day... and ours was number 7 at TMC! But we did get a big hamper from the hospital donated by various suppliers/partners! :001_302:

sal

Anyone here wearing specs already? I mean the kids.

Mine is ..since K2..but doc diagnose that it's astigmatism..born with it..

mummy

my ds also has astigmatism + degree both sides = 100each :(
he started wearing glass in march this year when the sch did the eyecheck.
we have the eye relax thingy at home and have been using it for the past 5mths, so come sept sch holi, going to send him for a re-check and see if there is any improvement [cross fingers & toes]:eek:

sal

my DD's worse..250+ leh..

went for the chk in Aug..still got to continue wearing..if not become short sightedness

vion

Finally.....P1 is over. I can now take a break for tis sch holiday until the P2 starts.

R u surrounded with parents or relatives tt kept asking how well ur kids has done in their exams out of "concern"?

One of my sils has a dd oso in P1 tis yr, so she tend to wanna compare her with my dd.

coolmum

Hi,

My boy is also a dragon bb.... in p2 now. He is taking higher chinese. Anyone of ur kid doing that too? Luv to share more wif u.

grateful_mum

Saw so many threads abt kids born in the different years but why no 2000 babies??? The dragon babies.

My little gal is one and she's born in October...

Any other mommies have kids in tat year?

I was just in another page on the forum and I made the same comment before I saw this :)

My boy was born in year 2000 in Jan. Technically a rabbit :)

And yes, he is taking higher chinese in a school located at Bukit Timah.

coolmum

So is he taking any enrichment classes for his chinese? Though im a teacher by prefession, i feel rather stressed teaching my own. Now during the hols, he attends a holiday program for chinese. Daily from mon to fri for three weeks, so far so good ...it's on compre n compo.

Friend

my boy has been wearing glasses since K2, starting with 100 degree, P1 - 250 degree and now P2 - 325 degree.

Kind of worry for a young boy like him to have such high degree. Anyway, have reminded him to relax his eye every 30 mins.

Not sure whether the OP in class has any bad effect on kid's eye? Keep fingers cross and reminded him of the seriousness.

Friend

My son is a dragon too. He is taking higher chinese in a school in Woodlands. He didn't attend any enrichment classes, but I'm struggling to coach him.