April 09 MTBs!

pinkytham

hey babe i wanna get!!
nw looking around =D
u getting too?
one set is 2 panels, 1 door and one activity station.
was think of getting another mummy to share with me
than can buy 3 sets divide into 2 people means one person will get 3 panels 2 door and 1 activity station or 3 panels 1 door and 2 activity station. total got 6 pieces, can fit one single size mattress =D
if no one wanna share think i will get 2 sets =D
gt this frm annie mummy: http://item.rakuten.co.jp/niwababy/c/0000000587#1199014
this is the japan version

Christine is quite kwai and more kiasi (like me) than kaypoh. I'm a bit envious. Kaydes is so CUTE and very kaypoh.

They are growing up so fast. Soon, it'll be 1st birthday. Then, they'll be toddlers.

Kaydes sounds like very active but better keep your door closed properly, in case she crawls out & does something spectacular in the middle of night.

BTW did any mummy get Haenim play yard or something like that?

Last edited:

ping26

hey babe i wanna get!!
now looking around =D
you getting too?
one set is 2 panels, 1 door and one activity station.
was think of getting another mummy to share with me
than can buy 3 sets divide into 2 people means one person will get 3 panels 2 door and 1 activity station or 3 panels 1 door and 2 activity station. total got 6 pieces, can fit one single size mattress =D
if no one wanna share think i will get 2 sets =D
gt this frm annie mummy: ?????????????????????????> ????????> JTC ???????????????????????????
this is the japan version
u intend to order fr Japan? Is it cheaper?

there's a spree at another forum

Details, images, pricing and dimensions of the Play Yard can be found at the following link:

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3540451.html?1263984882

I'm still considering whether to get one - not sure if Christine will play inside for long. trying to check out that info ...

Christine has 2 cots & 1 playpen. When she's sleepy, she knocks her head against the cot (which is almost everyday). Haenim is as hard as cot...

if yes, I'll probably getting a 6 panel (w/o activity panel - cos it's cheaper) and the BIG BLOCKS :001_302:

(itching to buy) let me go measure my floor area tmw.

I'll let u know soon, ok?

pinkytham

ger ger i think i go outside buy better =D
cause the price difference differs less than $15 than i buy can confirm get the stock...
but online scared kana cheated heee
will be buying from singapore =D

you intend to order fr Japan? Is it cheaper?

there's a spree at another forum

Details, images, pricing and dimensions of the Play Yard can be found at the following link:

http://www.doesnotwork.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3540451.html?1263984882

I'm still considering whether to get one - not sure if Christine will play inside for long. trying to check out that info ...

Christine has 2 cots & 1 playpen. When she's sleepy, she knocks her head against the cot (which is almost everyday). Haenim is as hard as cot...

if yes, I'll probably getting a 6 panel (w/o activity panel - cos it's cheaper) and the BIG BLOCKS :001_302:

(itching to buy) let me go measure my floor area tmw.

I'll let you know soon, ok?

ping26

ger ger i think i go outside buy better =D
cause the price difference differs less than $15 than i buy can confirm get the stock...
but online scared kana cheated heee
will be buying from singapore =D
okie, I'm still thinking...

I forgot to call my fren to clarify if play yard is good when baby can walk cos Christine can almost walk. not sure if she'll stay in & she has many accidents when tired. thinking of getting OT equipment - very firm & heavy cushions. hahaha...

BTW someone is selling something similar ($50) on ebay. but only 4 panels - can't add panels. Item number:130362203171

Latest - someone's selling a Haenim play yard on ebay for $80. 6 panel!!

Any mummy interested in sharing shipping for this corset?
==PayEasy ³*©pShopping¤@½ú¤l== ¡§ºëÀJ²Ó¶ì¡¨¡Õ²Ä¢±¥ó¢·¢·§é¡Ö·s¤@¥N3D³s¨*¥*¸¡¬ü»L¿Ç(M)
[SIZE=+1]S曲線連身平腹衣 abt $28/pc, excluding shipping

[/SIZE]I'm trying to cut carbs at night now. but this 5 kg is really stubborn.:embarrassed:

Christine is wasting milk again. think top2 teeth erupting soon. OMG so drama-mama over small lil things. Now she doesn't want pureed fruit. Teeth not even out yet but she wants to chew white rice & biscuits.

Last edited:

pinkytham

hmm when i wanted to go buy, the store said whole singapore out of stock!!!!
omg......
hmm little valerie also can walk now she can hold on to the railing of the baby cot and walk round and round @_@

okie, I'm still thinking...

I forgot to call my friend to clarify if play yard is good when baby can walk cos Christine can almost walk. not sure if she'll stay in & she has many accidents when tired. thinking of getting OT equipment - very firm & heavy cushions. hahaha...

BTW someone is selling something similar ($50) on ebay. but only 4 panels - can't add panels. Item number:130362203171

Latest - someone's selling a Haenim play yard on ebay for $80. 6 panel!!

Any mummy interested in sharing shipping for this corset?
==PayEasy ³*©pShopping¤@½ú¤l== ¡§ºëÀJ²Ó¶ì¡¨¡Õ²Ä¢±¥ó¢·¢·§é¡Ö·s¤@¥N3D³s¨*¥*¸¡¬ü»L¿Ç(M)
[SIZE=+1]S曲線連身平腹衣 about $28/pc, excluding shipping[/SIZE]I'm trying to cut carbs at night now. but this 5 kg is really stubborn.:embarrassed:

Christine is wasting milk again. think top2 teeth erupting soon. OMG so drama-mama over small lil things. Now she doesn't want pureed fruit. Teeth not even out yet but she wants to chew white rice & biscuits.

Cream

Saw this para on another forum... hope it helps. I just copy and paste it here... heehee

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Posted on Friday, February 15, 2008 - 11:49 pm: [/FONT]
I got mine from Cheong Choon Store (tel: 65323855), just call and they'll deliver.

If you want 6 panels, they can even help to pair you up with another buyer so that both of you share 3 boxes (i.e., 6 panels per person).

Yup, my box says bieco..

Last edited:

pinkytham

alo mummies u all celebrating ur babies first year birthdae?
i wanna get princess like outfit for her u all noe where i can get them?

sugarcookie

alo mummies you all celebrating your babies first year birthdae?
i wanna get princess like outfit for her you all know where i can get them?
Are you referring to those uber-cute frilly kind of dresses? I saw some at Kiddy Palace.

Can't believe our babies are gonna be ONE soon!

ping26

ping mummy i bought the hanim playard =D i bought 2 sets will be delivered on thursdae =D cant wait for it to arrive!
ooh, today right? how's is it? does valerie agree to stay in it?
How much did u pay for Haenim (japan or normal)?
My big blocks are coming tmw morning :)

I'm thinking of bringing Christine to my friend's place to try out her 6-panel yard. I'm still eyeing the japan yard.

Recently, the lil girl has been very naughty. tearing tissue, spraying water fr her bottle, playing saliva & pulling our ears (when we carry her)! Yes, she's been throwing things too. Luckily, sometimes she picks them up herself.

Today, she refused to stay in her playpen. :embarrassed: She wants to walk now...

pinkytham

i bought it @ $129 each set for the japan version =D
i bought 2 sets one at my mum place one at my place.
but to my surprise the 4panel one is very big i can even go in and feed her cereal while shes playing =D
hee hee she like the activity panel and she can walk round and round inside =D
happy that can train her to walk like that at least better than the walker!
overall like it alot and find it useful =D

my ger also always throw things and than giggles when she see us putting a fierce face omg!!!!
was really funny bt control cannot laugh cus otherwise she will think is funny and continue =)

hw much u bought the big blocks?
and hw does it look like?

she loves tissue too @_@

ooh, today right? how's is it? does valerie agree to stay in it?
How much did you pay for Haenim (japan or normal)?
My big blocks are coming tmw morning :)

I'm thinking of bringing Christine to my friend's place to try out her 6-panel yard. I'm still eyeing the japan yard.

Recently, the lil girl has been very naughty. tearing tissue, spraying water fr her bottle, playing saliva & pulling our ears (when we carry her)! Yes, she's been throwing things too. Luckily, sometimes she picks them up herself.

Today, she refused to stay in her playpen. :embarrassed: She wants to walk now...

ping26

Are you referring to those uber-cute frilly kind of dresses? I saw some at Kiddy Palace.

Can't believe our babies are gonna be ONE soon!
yeap, can't believe that our babies will be one soon. after that, they'll become toddlers. waaaa, I want another baby to play!

Pinkytham, r u looking for frilly dress like this?

My mum bought this at John Little (woodlands) during Christmas sales. only $18, I think. I think Kiddy palace & kiddie shops at IMM also carry such dresses. U better hurry cos they are usu avail more cheaply during Christmas or CNY.

We're not planning anything big cos she doesn't have any friends, apart fr her 2 cousins. hehe, celebrations are for us adults. I may ask some girlfriends over.

I'll prob go for a different look for her birthday. hopefully Zara, Gingersnaps or Gap have something preppy or frenchy. Pls, let there be a post-CNY soon!!

Any mummy interested in joint outing to Polliwogs? If we go in Apr, it'd be like mass birthday celebration. pandemonium, haha... I haven't been there. Looks fun. prefer to go on weekdays (Mon or Fri) to avoid crowds.

The Polliwogs - Our Play Pad
1020 East Coast Parkway #01-02, Singapore 449878

Attachments

sugarcookie

Hi Mummies!

How are all of you? Busy preparing for baby's 1st birthday?

No big celebration for my girl though. Just a small party.

BTW, wanted to ask if any of your darlings are still NOT sleeping through the night? My girl has been waking up 2-4X (yes, you read it right) a night.

Not for milk though. BUT she wants me to pat her back to sleep! And this patting can go on as long as 2 hours!

Have tried everything except the cry-it-out method. Am rather reluctant to try it out...but I'm really sleep deprived.

Sigh. She is almost 1 and still not sleeping through....:/

ping26

Hi Mummies!

How are all of you? Busy preparing for baby's 1st birthday?

No big celebration for my girl though. Just a small party.

BTW, wanted to ask if any of your darlings are still NOT sleeping through the night? My girl has been waking up 2-4X (yes, you read it right) a night.

Not for milk though. BUT she wants me to pat her back to sleep! And this patting can go on as long as 2 hours!

Have tried everything except the cry-it-out method. Am rather reluctant to try it out...but I'm really sleep deprived.

Sigh. She is almost 1 and still not sleeping through....:/
us too. We're having small birthday celebration. Some more, she has to share b'day celeb w grandad.

Christine sleeps thro sometimes. But sometimes, she can wake up 1-4x per night, like last night :eek: 2x milk cum 1 diaper, 2 gas. When she has a lot of pee, she also wakes up. U can feel the warm pee in diaper. LOL I'm not sure if teething has affected her in that she doesn't get good sleep. She has 2-3 teeth popping...

She usu goes right back to sleep unless it's stomach discomfort. Have u tried giving gripe water? I'm considering giving her 5 ml before she sleeps cos there're some nights that r really tough. Some mummies advise rub oil nightly before baby sleeps.

Yawn... taking a nap in 5 min.

I'm not counting on having any beauty sleep anytime soon. Usu there's 1 milk feed btw 4-6am as she's a grazer during day & not drinking enough for her activity level. She can walk w/o support now.

sugarcookie

Oh! Christine & Grandpa have the same birthday! That's so nice!

I know this sounds rather awful on my part but I'm sort of glad that there are other Mummies out there whose babies wake up as often as mine (sorry ping26... :~). Makes me feel less alone.

My girl doesn't go back to sleep immediately. I have to pat and pat and pat and pat. And if I ignore her, she will throw a terrible tantrum. Not only will she scream her head off, she will keep banging her head against the cot...!

Sigh.

My girl is walking w/o support now too. But she can't say any words yet! She babbles (mama, dada, nehneh, nahnah etc). But that's it. Nothing specific. Rather worried about this aspect :(

us too. We're having small birthday celebration. Some more, she has to share b'day celeb w grandad.

Christine sleeps thro sometimes. But sometimes, she can wake up 1-4x per night, like last night :eek: 2x milk cum 1 diaper, 2 gas. When she has a lot of pee, she also wakes up. you can feel the warm pee in diaper. LOL I'm not sure if teething has affected her in that she doesn't get good sleep. She has 2-3 teeth popping...

She usu goes right back to sleep unless it's stomach discomfort. Have you tried giving gripe water? I'm considering giving her 5 ml before she sleeps cos there're some nights that r really tough. Some mummies advise rub oil nightly before baby sleeps.

Yawn... taking a nap in 5 min.

I'm not counting on having any beauty sleep anytime soon. Usu there's 1 milk feed btw 4-6am as she's a grazer during day & not drinking enough for her activity level. She can walk w/o support now.

ping26

Oh! Christine & Grandpa have the same birthday! That's so nice!

I know this sounds rather awful on my part but I'm sort of glad that there are other Mummies out there whose babies wake up as often as mine (sorry ping26... :~). Makes me feel less alone.

My girl doesn't go back to sleep immediately. I have to pat and pat and pat and pat. And if I ignore her, she will throw a terrible tantrum. Not only will she scream her head off, she will keep banging her head against the cot...!

Sigh.

My girl is walking w/o support now too. But she can't say any words yet! She babbles (mama, dada, nehneh, nahnah etc). But that's it. Nothing specific. Rather worried about this aspect :(
Actually, grandpa's birthday is one week earlier but we'll prob do a two-in-one celeb w family cos it's more convenient.

I think we'll prob still have a private one for her otherwise, she may never get to celebrate her birthday on actual day.

Don't worry lah, the night wakies will pass one day. Hopefully it'll be sooner than later. hahaha... Her night wakies are irregular. Last 2 weeks was bad. Her burps can come hours after feed sometimes. It's very painful for her cos tummy is quite hard.

One of my friends bought a yaolan out of desperation. they threw every baby book out of window cos they couldn't get any sleep at all. but I think yr baby is too old to switch.

I wish Christine'll drink more during day. These days, she hardly finishes her milk or food immediately. She'll eat/drink half, then she'll take a long break (play or walk) before finishing food. We usu 'lock' her in high chair or exersaucer for meals.

But I'm happy that she's putting on weight & height (cos she's drinking thro night duh); she used to be bottom 20%, now bottom 25%. :001_302:

I think as long as baby understands some words, she should be fine for 12 mth. Some babies will talk btw 18-24 mth. My niece talked at almost 2 yr old. She's also high needs. While she can point things out, she always needed longer to process when addressed. Sometimes, she just can't understand e.g I have to show shoes & gesture a lot cos we're going out, in order to get her to change diapers.

While Christine is fast, I think the terrible twos will come earlier. Recently she'll try to stick her chubby thigh thro cot rails & cry cos she doesn't want to stay in cot, then we'll have to free & carry her. I try to explain that I have to pee, change or etc, sometimes she accepts it & waits. sometimes I have to distract her w a book. trying to break habit calmly before it gets worse. :eek:

sugarcookie

Yeah, I think at 11mths+, it will be tough to switch to a yaolan. Now I'm just alternating between cot and bed.

My girl can't finish her food too. And she hates meat. Whenever there is meat in her porridge, she would spit everything out. Guess meat requires chewing and she is lazy to chew.

Glad that Christine has been putting on weight :) What's her weight now? My bb is about 9.5kg. Can you imagine I have to carry and rock her for 1-2hrs before she sleeps??? My back and arms are breaking. Sometimes (increasingly) when we are out, she would struggle when placed in the pram and I have to carry her...

My girl can understand (I think) "no", "kiss", "bye bye", "clap hands", "twinkle stars", but that seems to be it.

I'm trying to encourage her to talk by pointing out objects etc to her. Let's hope her first word appears soon.

You sound like a really patient Mummy ping. Wish I could be like that. My girl has been testing my patience from Day 1. Sometimes, I get so frustrated I break down :( And whenever we are out, I can't help wondering why my girl isn't as guai as other babies...

Oh, and my girl is sick AGAIN! She has been having a fever every 2 weeks! Since she was 9mths!!!!!!!!! Every 2 weeks!!!!!!! SIGH.

Actually, grandpa's birthday is one week earlier but we'll prob do a two-in-one celeb w family cos it's more convenient.

I think we'll prob still have a private one for her otherwise, she may never get to celebrate her birthday on actual day.

dont't worry , the night wakies will pass one day. Hopefully it'll be sooner than later. hahaha... Her night wakies are irregular. Last 2 weeks was bad. Her burps can come hours after feed sometimes. It's very painful for her cos tummy is quite hard.

One of my friends bought a yaolan out of desperation. they threw every baby book out of window cos they couldn't get any sleep at all. but I think yr baby is too old to switch.

I wish Christine'll drink more during day. These days, she hardly finishes her milk or food immediately. She'll eat/drink half, then she'll take a long break (play or walk) before finishing food. We usu 'lock' her in high chair or exersaucer for meals.

But I'm happy that she's putting on weight & height (cos she's drinking thro night duh); she used to be bottom 20%, now bottom 25%. :001_302:

I think as long as baby understands some words, she should be fine for 12 month. Some babies will talk btw 18-24 month. My niece talked at almost 2 yr old. She's also high needs. While she can point things out, she always needed longer to process when addressed. Sometimes, she just can't understand e.g I have to show shoes & gesture a lot cos we're going out, in order to get her to change diapers.

While Christine is fast, I think the terrible twos will come earlier. Recently she'll try to stick her chubby thigh thro cot rails & cry cos she doesn't want to stay in cot, then we'll have to free & carry her. I try to explain that I have to pee, change or etc, sometimes she accepts it & waits. sometimes I have to distract her w a book. trying to break habit calmly before it gets worse. :eek:

Cream

Glad that this page is alive again... So nice to hear that your babies can walk without support. I wonder when can Kaydes do this. Now she still refuse to walk when we hold her. She'd rather crawl to get to where she wanna go.

We would be throwing her party on 11th April instead of the actual day. My invites list is endless cos of many close friends and relatives. I think it would be fun...

Developmental wise, I think Kaydes is doing quite well in terms of understanding us and identifying objects. When I tell her ballet dance, she will lift up one leg to the back while holding on to something. haha.. this is so funny. When we pretend to scold her naughty girl, she will pout and give you the scrunched up face. If we say NO NO... she will let out an angry scream if she really wants that particular thing that we don't allow her to touch or hold.

Sigh... I just wish she would walk soon, if not I really worry.