Are U Ever Think Married is Regret

yoan

Hi...

mum & dad r u ever think married with hubby is regret? sometimes i will think i want divorce but think back how about my son.
How about of u?

My hubby and i are each other's first love, our love was very strong, but after our child, i feel that my love for him has changed, maybe becos he is so busy with work and i feel that i am left alone to do all the caregiving stuff and sort of feel very frustrated with him, sometimes i really feel like giving this marriage up, but like you i won't do it for a few reasons

1) My daughter
2) Deep down i know i still love him very much, despite the difficulties we faced now!

though it might seem very bleak now, and it seems that both of you can't agree on anything and can't communciate with each other, but if the couple really put in an effort, i believe the marriage will come up stronger!! Good luck!

yoan

My hubby and i are each other's first love, our love was very strong, but after our child, i feel that my love for him has changed, maybe becos he is so busy with work and i feel that i am left alone to do all the caregiving stuff and sort of feel very frustrated with him, sometimes i really feel like giving this marriage up, but like you i won't do it for a few reasons

1) My daughter
2) Deep down i know i still love him very much, despite the difficulties we faced now!

though it might seem very bleak now, and it seems that both of you can't agree on anything and can't communciate with each other, but if the couple really put in an effort, i believe the marriage will come up stronger!! Good luck!
i same with u. he also busy with work. i alone do caregivingg stuff & very frustraed to look after my son.

Last edited:

xiaodaisy

sometimes ba wen quarrels get too heaty .. but after all thinking for e kids of cos forget le loh .. but all e while oni i did all e tinkin lah cos he never bothered mi much even wen i say divorced haha cos he juz treat mi as a little kid throwing temper lolz..

deardar

Hi...

mum & dad r u ever think married with hubby is regret? sometimes i will think i want divorce but think back how about my son.
How about of u?

sama sama

i did ever voice out to him that i wan to divorce
bt for the sake of my bb is hold on till now

deardar

sometimes ba wen quarrels get too heaty .. but after all thinking for e kids of cos forget le loh .. but all e while oni i did all e tinkin lah cos he never bothered mi much even wen i say divorced haha cos he juz treat mi as a little kid throwing temper lolz..

hannor
we are serious bt they treats like sing song
really takin us for granted

deardar

i knw that i cant change him
i jus pray hard that he will b more mature & responsible in thinking

i did think back if i will to turn the clock backwards again
i will nv say "I DO"

xiaodaisy

but actually wenever saying tat word if he gonna say yes wat u do?? as for mi sometimes angry of cos serious but if he really agree i tink i would oso regret after tat haha cos no matter how also we choose in e first place.. sometimes no need to change dh cos wat he si now is the one tat u onced loved as long as he place u in e heart else dont matter le ba..

tommyBoi

Alpha Male

i will nv say "I DO"[/quote]

This is quite serious.. u need to talk to ur dh how u feel, if not u and him will still divorce in future, is a matter of time.

stonston

i nvr regret marrying my hb....sometimes get frustrated, but we went thru alot to get married, nothing in this world will change tt....

n i feel tt though after have bb not much alone time, but we still spend alot of time together as a family....n simple things like my hb fetch me home after work, we tok abt our day during e journey home is v nice...
n i'm thankful my hb noes it is hard work having to look after kid when we reach home fm tired day at work....he takes e initiative to help look after my boi while i rest....
n he dun mind weekday stay at my mum's place cos he noes got more pple to help look after or play with my boy....

bluechin

BMSG Moderator
No regrets... in fact i feel blessed to marry my husband and now with 2 wonderful kids. :)

I think it takes two hands to clap in a marriage. Communication as well as understanding each other.

Good for your Stonston, for me my hubby is so busy that sometimes i don't think i talk to him more than 10 sentences a day...serious!!

i really treasure our relationship, but sometimes it is just so trying!

If i can turn back the clock, i will still say yes to marrying him, but i will not have kids with him! cos he is not the kind of partner who is suitable to have kids with, cos he is too preoccupied with his career!

deardar

i will nv say "I DO"[/quote]

This is quite serious.. u need to talk to ur dh how u feel, if not u and him will still divorce in future, is a matter of time.

m trying to save this r/s but with me alone this cant work at all

yoan

I know my hubby now is hard working & when he reach home go to room & sleep.

i also cant change him & hope he will more mature & responsible thinking.

stonston

actualli, there r times i wish my hb is more career minded....cos it means e family will have more $$ to go holidays or more savings....

BUT....it is a fine balance...if he is realli pursuing a highflying career, he wont be home alot n will always b so tired n grouchy....then i will start complaining tt he dun spend enuf time with me n family....but actual fact, he is trying his best to earn more for e family to have a good life!!

but in reality, my hb not v career minded...he cares for e family but he values time with family more than $$....so he rather take a lower paying job, jus do his job well n take his pay...everyday reach home on e dot at 6pm for dinner n play with my boi....

so u realli need to ask urself, ask ur hb, if wot he is doing now is realli wot u want? some men tink care for family = earn more money...forgot tt they need to spend time with family....so must try to understand fm ur hb's stand also...

Deardar, u got ever consider counselling?

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
I've no regrets in my marriage. We've have our ups and downs but what I like about hubby is that he's always willing to sit down and work things through (as soon as I yell loud enough for him to pay attention. Heh heh!)

If not for him, I wouldn't have made it through my parenting journey so far and I wouldn't have the wonderful friendship I have with him.

If you are having issues with hubby, do take the time to sit and talk with him. Let him know its important to you. Many times, guys are so focused on their work/needs that they really don't see what to us is in plain sight. You may be pleasantly surprised at the results of your efforts to be heard.

My last resort is usually a very long letter/email... that gets me results. But I do be sure to phrase what I say carefully so it doesn't sound like I'm beating him up.
I usually throw enough info for him to start getting worried and then he'll come and ask me to talk.

vion

Good for your Stonston, for me my hubby is so busy that sometimes i don't think i talk to him more than 10 sentences a day...serious!!

i really treasure our relationship, but sometimes it is just so trying!

If i can turn back the clock, i will still say yes to marrying him, but i will not have kids with him! cos he is not the kind of partner who is suitable to have kids with, cos he is too preoccupied with his career!
:shyxxx:Hehe juz to share with u hor...my dh oso always busy with work...I'll stand or sit outside the toilet while he's doing his 'biz' to tok to him abt all tt happen for the day n he'll oso share his...

vion

Regrets??? Sometimes yes I muz admit. But with no intention of divorcing cos like many others said life's full of ups n downs, it's juz a phrase of life tt we hv to go thru.

There were times when I really feel neglected by dh, so much so I wanted to buy his time. Haizzz it doesn't juz happen in I NOT STUPID 2 hor...kekeke