arghhhhhhhhhhhh in laws ....

sharonyi66

then just say "HAI MEI YOU!" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lock the door, lock the door!!! :tlaugh:
LOL.. you girls so funny.. :tlaugh:

I closed my door and expressed my B-milk.. actually it only took me 15mins (200ml) to complete both breasts but becoz i'm playing with Inez inside the room, sometimes I will only come out the room after 30mins. Mil saw my 200ml milk, then she will asked me: you inside 30mins, only pump 200ml ar???

Kaoz, she tot i'm a cow meh?!!!!

apollo

I closed my door and expressed my B-milk.. actually it only took me 15mins (200ml) to complete both breasts but becoz i'm playing with Inez inside the room, sometimes I will only come out the room after 30mins. mother in law saw my 200ml milk, then she will asked me: you inside 30mins, only pump 200ml ar???

Kaoz, she thought i'm a cow meh?!!!!
15min can pump 200ml is v good alrdy! last time i took 30min to pump 120ml!!!! =(

apollo

mummies, if next time ur mil ask hw come so lil milk? u got milk mehh? bf good mehh? den shoot back "mother, u nv bf b4, dunno dee lahhh~" she sure keep quiet! :001_302:

cinx

huahahahahahahahaha ... yes lucky thing she can't feed my son or else it's gonna be worse, may be she's the one who lock the room and keep my son with her ... and yes i always use the excuse 'baby hungry' or 'change diaper' to take him away .... but then she will wait in front of my room ... once the baby finish, she will just take him away ......... sometimes if i don't remember she's my in law ... wanna slam the door in front of her ..

my sis in law .. they always sit there watching tv .. n my PIL hang out there, so ... you know what happen ... until they can't handle the baby, he won't stop crying then they will pass it to me ... even tough i sit there with them they just pretend ...

but seriously what's wrong with all these grandparents as if they never see a baby before ... they already had their son and daughter to raise ... to play with .. why can they let us enjoy our turn ...

cinx

I closed my door and expressed my B-milk.. actually it only took me 15mins (200ml) to complete both breasts but becoz i'm playing with Inez inside the room, sometimes I will only come out the room after 30mins. mother in law saw my 200ml milk, then she will asked me: you inside 30mins, only pump 200ml ar???

don't pump too much ... before i did the same .. pumping milk, but it's not helping increase the milk supply .. only pump when its hurt, its better to feed the baby directly .. if he suck more, then u will produce more milk too :001_302:

apollo

huahahahahahahahaha ... yes lucky thing she can't feed my son or else it's gonna be worse, may be she's the one who lock the room and keep my son with her ... and yes i always use the excuse 'baby hungry' or 'change diaper' to take him away .... but then she will wait in front of my room ... once the baby finish, she will just take him away ......... sometimes if i dont't remember she's my in law ... wanna slam the door in front of her ..

my sis in law .. they always sit there watching tv .. n my parent in law hang out there, so ... you know what happen ... until they can't handle the baby, he won't stop crying then they will pass it to me ... even tough i sit there with them they just pretend ...

but seriously what's wrong with all these grandparents as if they never see a baby before ... they already had their son and daughter to raise ... to play with .. why can they let us enjoy our turn ...
den u just keep locking the door, let her wait outside. lik wat Sharon suggested, if u feed ur baby nd ard 15 min, stay inside for 30 min. or even 1hr. den tell her cos bb slp u also slp :tlaugh:

sharonyi66

dont't pump too much ... before i did the same .. pumping milk, but it's not helping increase the milk supply .. only pump when its hurt, its better to feed the baby directly .. if he suck more, then you will produce more milk too :001_302:
I express exclusively since day 1 as mine is inverted nipple so I could hardly latch Inez on.. by the time my nipple 'pop' out, Inez is already crying like as if people pinch her so no choice, express since then...But I'm able to produced quite alot of milk coz I expressed every 4hrsly w/out fail, even waking up in wee hours just to pump pump and more pump.. So, I managed to stock up till more then 50 packs for frozen BM..

Now that she's 6 months old, I slowly prolong the expressing time and now only express 3 times a day; 730am, 430pm and 1130pm.. everyday Inez will be having 3 times of BM, 1 time of solid and 2 times of FM(for night time).

sharonyi66

then you just keep locking the door, let her wait outside. lik what Sharon suggested, if you feed your baby need around 15 min, stay inside for 30 min. or even 1hr. then tell her cos baby sleep you also sleep :tlaugh:
haha ya ya.. tell her baby latch until he fall aslp while u feed until u also fall aslp.. :tlaugh::tlaugh:

woofy55

must tell your bb to cooperate... dun cry when in your room.. else im sure she'll want to bang thru the door and "rescue" him.. :p

haha.. but ok la.. whatever we said. It's good that your ILs actually doted on your bb so much. I know sometimes can be quite irritating. But at least u know bb is in the hands of someone who loves him as much as u do. :)

apollo

I express exclusively since day 1 as mine is inverted nipple so I could hardly latch Inez on.. by the time my nipple 'pop' out, Inez is already crying like as if people pinch her so no choice, express since then...But I'm able to produced quite alot of milk coz I expressed every 4hrsly w/out fail, even waking up in wee hours just to pump pump and more pump.. So, I managed to stock up till more then 50 packs for frozen breast milk..

Now that she's 6 months old, I slowly prolong the expressing time and now only express 3 times a day; 730am, 430pm and 1130pm.. everyday Inez will be having 3 times of breast milk, 1 time of solid and 2 times of FM(for night time).
i'm same as u! i also have inverted nipples, thus hav to pump out the milk. and this explain y my supply is so low =(

apollo

must tell your baby to cooperate... dont cry when in your room.. else im sure she'll want to bang thru the door and "rescue" him.. :p

haha.. but ok .. whatever we said. It's good that your ILs actually doted on your baby so much. I know sometimes can be quite irritating. But at least you know baby is in the hands of someone who loves him as much as you do. :)
true, better than totally bo chap =)

cinx

huahahahaha normally after i bathe and halfway change him, my son will feel bored and he will start his fake cries ... and yes every one will come, asking what happen .. there're lots of comment ... the clothes too small, dun let him wear ... the water too cold or too hot ... etc etc ... and yes at the end i lock the door, at least no matter how my son cries they can't come in ;)

yes ... i'm agree with u all .. no matter how annoying they're at least they still love my son, better then didn't care at all ... just need to bear with them ... and best, get our own place

cyngohsl

my MIL also te same... she also really gets on my nerves...
i did told my MIL off... coz one of the day I really can't take it anymore.. I'm juz like a crazy women... I scream ar her, scold her, pointing my ginger at her.
My hubby got a shock he tried to stop me but he could'nt coz I'm like a crazy women at tat time :) really can't imagine tat after tat incident.
After that incident, my MIL dare not come and snatch my baby, she dare not carry my baby without me saying OK . If i say leave him in the playpen/walker she will not carry him. She will juz stand near the playpen/walker play wif him. She never have a chance to feed my baby event now he is on solid food already.

phewww...... i guess I've done something right.

cinx

my mother in law also te same... she also really gets on my nerves...
i did told my mother in law off... coz one of the day I really can't take it anymore.. I'm just like a crazy women... I scream ar her, scold her, pointing my ginger at her.
My hubby got a shock he tried to stop me but he could'not coz I'm like a crazy women at that time :) really can't imagine that after that incident.
After that incident, my mother in law dare not come and snatch my baby, she dare not carry my baby without me saying OK . If i say leave him in the playpen/walker she will not carry him. She will just stand near the playpen/walker play with him. She never have a chance to feed my baby event now he is on solid food already.

that's what i told my hubby ... if one day i can't take it anymore don't blame me if something happen ... too much is too much

Stan

block her out ...block her out...block what ever she is saying out!
15/30mins 200ml already very li hai le....

Stan

must tell your baby to cooperate... dont cry when in your room.. else im sure she'll want to bang thru the door and "rescue" him.. :p

haha.. but ok .. whatever we said. It's good that your ILs actually doted on your baby so much. I know sometimes can be quite irritating. But at least you know baby is in the hands of someone who loves him as much as you do. :)
I definitely agree it is good that our ils love the kid soo much... think what we are asking is actually some personal time with our baby and dont take our chance at parenting/mothering away from us... they already had their turns with their sons/daughters....if eveythg also popo do... then mama do what??!! hai...

my mother in law also te same... she also really gets on my nerves...
i did told my mother in law off... coz one of the day I really can't take it anymore.. I'm just like a crazy women... I scream ar her, scold her, pointing my ginger at her.
My hubby got a shock he tried to stop me but he could'not coz I'm like a crazy women at that time :) really can't imagine that after that incident.
After that incident, my mother in law dare not come and snatch my baby, she dare not carry my baby without me saying OK . If i say leave him in the playpen/walker she will not carry him. She will just stand near the playpen/walker play with him. She never have a chance to feed my baby event now he is on solid food already.

wa,power!!are u staying with ur mil? what did she do that made u "lost" it and flare up at her?

woofy55

I definitely agree it is good that our ils love the kid soo much... think what we are asking is actually some personal time with our baby and dont take our chance at parenting/mothering away from us... they already had their turns with their sons/daughters....if eveythg also popo do... then mama do what??!! hai...
ya, agree... esp babies grow up so fast.. haiz...