Arrival of My Little Precious Darling, Alena

kinberuri

Hi all Mummies/Daddies out there,

My little precious darling Alena is here to say hi to all aunties and uncles.

I was initially schedule for a c-sec on the 3rd of March 2010 due to her position but my precious darling wanted to come out earlier than scheduled.

On the 26th of Feb 2010, my water-bag burst at 4am and i was sent to KKH via the ambulance and was arranged to have an emergency c-sec.

Was put on epidural as suggest by the surgeon and of cos i tear at the moment when i saw my baby.

As i am having problem uploading her photos here.

You can see her photos in my blog. =)

iwan2noe

Congrats!! Welcome to motherhood:)
Alena is a nice name n I've considered this name for my gal too:)
she has lotsa hair, like my gal;)

do u feel ur tummy itchy at some pt of time during ur pregnacy ?
The older folks always has this saying that if it tummy felt itchy during ur pregnacy, urbb will lotsa hair. True for my case. How abt u?

mrsmorgan

iwan2noe mummy,
ive nvr heard of that before but i knw some old folks even said that if u hav e urge to pee frequently means that bb has lotsa hair also.. cuz it's like tickling u dwn there! LOL :tlaugh: :001_302: :tlaugh: :001_302: :tlaugh:

iwan2noe

iwan2noe mummy,
ive never heard of that before but i knw some old folks even said that if you hav e urge to pee frequently means that baby has lotsa hair also.. cuz it's like tickling you dwn there! LOL :tlaugh: :001_302: :tlaugh: :001_302: :tlaugh:

Ho mrsmorgan mummies,
this is also first time I heard of that. But pregnant ladies having frequent urge to urinate is v common exp in later trimester as bb may be pressing down on the bladder , ya?

Hee, anyway doesn't really matter, so long as bb is healthy;)

yann

Re: Arrival of My Little Precious Darling, Ryan Rizman

Hi mummy,
Im just giving birth earli morning at 4.20am.while every body sleeping,im was having my hard day to push my darling.bt after seeing him.im very very happy.now im trying to feeding him wit out a nurse helping.hope tomolo will going back home.

rosita

Hi mummy,
Im just giving birth earli morning at 4.20am.while every body sleeping,im was having my hard day to push my darling.bt after seeing him.im very very happy.now im trying to feeding him wit out a nurse helping.hope tomolo will going back home.
Hi yann
Congtrs to you.have a good rest ok.

shiyi

Congrats!! Welcome to motherhood:)
Alena is a nice name n I've considered this name for my gal too:)
she has lotsa hair, like my gal;)

do you feel your tummy itchy at some pt of time during your pregnacy ?
The older folks always has this saying that if it tummy felt itchy during your pregnacy, urbb will lotsa hair. True for my case. How about you?
haha the nurse oso asked me whether my tummy felt itchy when pregnant.. but mine not itchy juz that tummy alot of hair? hahaha

iwan2noe

haha the nurse also asked me whether my tummy felt itchy when pregnant.. but mine not itchy just that tummy alot of hair? hahaha
Actually my tummy had got no hair until I was pregnant with my bb:) so my tummy got hair( though to alot) n I feel itchy @ my tummy...
Hehe!!

mrsmorgan

Hi mummy,
congrats dear.. rest well! dont forget to share ur birth experience n post pix of ur boy when u feel better ok! =)

haha the nurse also asked me whether my tummy felt itchy when pregnant.. but mine not itchy just that tummy alot of hair? hahaha
Actually my tummy had got no hair until I was pregnant with my baby:) so my tummy got hair( though to alot) n I feel itchy @ my tummy...
Hehe!!
yah my tum got a lot of hair too! :tlaugh:

yann

congrats dear.. rest well! dont forget to share your birth experience n post pix of your boy when you feel better ok

Thank you Mrs morgan,
I try to post my baby pic,bt im not to sure how to post.im tyring again.good luck to mummy who is getting to due.