Arrival of my little Prince on my Princess's Bday

camomile

wow .. ur CTG went up to 150!!! that's alot..even though the mid wife told me different numbers means different for different mothers....my highest was 120+, its VERY PAINFUL for me.

of cos i had my epidural after hitting 120!

:)

lonerjas

wow .. your CTG went up to 150!!! that's alot..even though the mid wife told me different numbers means different for different mothers....my highest was 120+, its VERY PAINFUL for me.

lol ok la under full blast epi le.. is till pain i just frown my eye brow lor haha.. threshld high so ok la..

lucky 2 pushes baby is out keke

joeyz

Interim bill ( estimation ) $2245

after medisave claim ned pay about $145 cash.. Much lesser then my previous 2..

4bedded, normal with epi
Congra lonerjas mummy for the new addition to your family. :)

By the way, can i ask is your above bill include 100% gnae fee. cos mine assisted delivery w/o epi 4-bedder cost 3190~ (100% gnae fee). looks like most of u jus cost ard 2k+.. not sure why mine so ex.

joeyz

wow .. your CTG went up to 150!!! that's alot..even though the mid wife told me different numbers means different for different mothers....my highest was 120+, its VERY PAINFUL for me.

wauliao.. i hit 150, 180, 200.. my hubby said the highest i hit is 224!!!

lonerjas

Congra lonerjas mummy for the new addition to your family. :)

By the way, can i ask is your above bill include 100% gnae fee. cos mine assisted delivery w/o epi 4-bedder cost 3190~ (100% gnae fee). looks like most of you just cost around 2k+.. not sure why mine so ex.
ya mine is not with 100% gynae fee. i paid $600 at doc clinic