Arrival of my lovely Nur Sabrina Binte Muhammad Nasir

Ros0818

0000hrs... Felt the contractions every 5mins, so pain... cant take it..

0400hrs... tried to sleep @hm but kept on crying to hubby. Called Dr Adrian & was asked to proceed to Thomson Medical Center if really cant take e pain....

0445hrs... Reached Thomson Medical Center. Was placed in the Observation ward. Nurse der strap on CTG to me.. Heard baby's heartbeat so loud.. was happy but was painful at the same time.. Hubby went down to do the admission for me.. Nurse insert some fluid for me to clear my bowels & changed to e hospital dress. After clear bowel, nurse kept on asking whether i want any pain relief. I asked for e Gas.. Tried e gas. It was super dizzy after about 3sniffs.. :err:became so agitated & had a headache! Nurse came in to check my dilation. I was about 4cm dilated!! Cant believe it.. & it was so damn painful when she check!!!

0600hrs... Nurse asked again whether i want to take epi as based on the CTG, my contractions was very high. I discuss w dear hubby... Told him i really cant take it anymore. I finally decide on epi. Informed the nurse about my decision..

0645hrs... Doc came in to do e epi. The procedure took about 20mins. e 1st injection was painful, then i started to feel the numbness.. i was so tired by then & tried to sleep for a while... even when i hav contractions, i dont feel e pain.... & also prevent me from making so much noise at the Observation ward...

0730hrs... Dr adrian came.. He checked my dilation.. I was about 7cm dilated!! When he checked, i dont feel any pain. thanks to e epi!!! Then he mentioned.. i'll be able to deliver in 1.5hrs more... Whoa! Cant believe what i'm hearing..

0745hrs... Was pushed to e labour ward. By that time, me & hubby was so sleepy & tried. Was told to rest.

0900hrs... Nurse came in to prepare. Dr Adrian came in & started to prepare for delivery..

0908hrs... With the help of another 2 nurses + Dr Adrian, my lovely girl came out finally. Phew!!!... Dr Adrian placed my girl right at my chest once she came out!! Cant believe my eyes.. my darling baby was now right on top of me!!!

Nur Sabrina binte Muhammad Nasir
Birth Date: 10/Jun/2009
Weight: 2.65kg
Length: 47cm
Natural birth w/ epi

Comments on e food @Thomson Medical Center. Chose Malay food thru out my 2 days stay der. Luved e food der.. coz i know when i came back home, i'll have to really follow strictly to confinement food!

wenz

0000hrs... Felt the contractions every 5mins, so pain... cant take it..

0400hrs... tried to sleep @hm but kept on crying to hubby. Called Dr Adrian & was asked to proceed to Thomson Medical Center if really cant take e pain....

0445hrs... Reached Thomson Medical Center. Was placed in the Observation ward. Nurse der strap on CTG to me.. Heard baby's heartbeat so loud.. was happy but was painful at the same time.. Hubby went down to do the admission for me.. Nurse insert some fluid for me to clear my bowels & changed to e hospital dress. After clear bowel, nurse kept on asking whether i want any pain relief. I asked for e Gas.. Tried e gas. It was super dizzy after about 3sniffs.. :err:became so agitated & had a headache! Nurse came in to check my dilation. I was about 4cm dilated!! Cant believe it.. & it was so damn painful when she check!!!

0600hrs... Nurse asked again whether i want to take epi as based on the CTG, my contractions was very high. I discuss w dear hubby... Told him i really cant take it anymore. I finally decide on epi. Informed the nurse about my decision..

0645hrs... Doc came in to do e epi. The procedure took about 20mins. e 1st injection was painful, then i started to feel the numbness.. i was so tired by then & tried to sleep for a while... even when i hav contractions, i dont feel e pain.... & also prevent me from making so much noise at the Observation ward...

0730hrs... Dr adrian came.. He checked my dilation.. I was about 7cm dilated!! When he checked, i dont feel any pain. thanks to e epi!!! Then he mentioned.. i'll be able to deliver in 1.5hrs more... Whoa! Cant believe what i'm hearing..

0745hrs... Was pushed to e labour ward. By that time, me & hubby was so sleepy & tried. Was told to rest.

0900hrs... Nurse came in to prepare. Dr Adrian came in & started to prepare for delivery..

0908hrs... With the help of another 2 nurses + Dr Adrian, my lovely girl came out finally. Phew!!!... Dr Adrian placed my girl right at my chest once she came out!! Cant believe my eyes.. my darling baby was now right on top of me!!!

Nur Sabrina binte Muhammad Nasir
Birth Date: 10/Jun/2009
Weight: 2.65kg
Length: 47cm
Natural birth w/ epi

Comments on e food @Thomson Medical Center. Chose Malay food thru out my 2 days stay der. Luved e food der.. coz i know when i came back home, i'll have to really follow strictly to confinement food!
congratz to the arrival of ur princess.... take care!

EnFlor

Congratulations to u ....
for having a lil princess,
for being a mum,
that u had a smooth delivery

Enjoy motherhood from now on. Take care!

Ros0818

Big thanks to all mummies...
Now i'm having sleepless nights taking care of my darling girl...
heheh.. still have lots to learn being a new mum...

nsync_su

Congratulations dear!!!

Btw, i had epi too but i wasnt dilated for 24hrs so had to do c-section. Soooo happy tat u got the chance to do it normal. Congrats once again..

Ros0818

Congratulations dear!!!

Btw, i had epi too but i wasnt dilated for 24hrs so had to do c-section. Soooo happy tat u got the chance to do it normal. Congrats once again..
tks nsync su!!
i've no choice but to take epi as cant take it already.
every 5min contractions.. within 3hrs already reach 10cm.. phew...
anyway, believed tat once we looked at our baby, we felt so happy & forgot everything abt e hurt/pain we went thru....
hehehhe...

nsync_su

thanks nsync su!!
anyway, believed that once we looked at our baby, we felt so happy & forgot everything about e hurt/pain we went thru....
hehehhe...
Very true! Lol.... have fun being a mom, dear! It's worth the pains.. (and sleepless nights). Hehehhee...

Domique

Well... everything is worth it for our little ones.

congrats!

thanks nsync su!!
anyway, believed that once we looked at our baby, we felt so happy & forgot everything about e hurt/pain we went thru....
hehehhe...

lis

congrats on ur new born..! so hepi to get a baby gal.. hope fully it'll b ma turn soOn.. hehehe...

joeyz

Hi Rosi,

Congratulation to your new addition to your family!!!

Wishing you & baby Nur all well.

P.S. Is your gnae Dr Adrian Woodworth?

I'll be delivering in TMC also, EDD on 19 Oct 09.

Cheerios~
D

Ros0818

Hi Rosi,

Congratulation to your new addition to your family!!!

Wishing you & baby Nur all well.

P.S. Is your gnae Dr Adrian Woodworth?

I'll be delivering in TMC also, EDD on 19 Oct 09.

Cheerios~
D
hi....
yup yup!!
yes, my gynae is Dr Adrian Woodworth..
urs too??
All e best yar for ur delivery....