At wat age ur baby learn to walk?

MummyGrace

Hi mommies, may i know at which mth ur babies learn to walk? Now my baby is learning to walk! he is only 6 mths plus. He will hold on to the rod of the playpen, stand up and walk along the perimeter... :elvis: Is it too fast??

yuki

wow, tat's fast....my stand up at bb cot when she was 7mths..but she oni start to walk independently when she turn turn 12mths +.....i had friends who bb start walking when they are 9mths old .......so relax ba...

LayKwan

My girl 12 months now, learning to stand and like to hold our hand and walk. We have to keep our eyes on her as she will fall easily.

Mrs Xie

Hi mommies, may i know at which mth ur babies learn to walk? Now my baby is learning to walk! he is only 6 mths plus. He will hold on to the rod of the playpen, stand up and walk along the perimeter... :elvis: Is it too fast??
Wow... 6mth old is really fast! My dd is reaching 8mth old soon but still couldn't stand and grab on to the rod of playpen lehz.... she try to reach only nia... LOL... :001_302:

rjj

Diff babies 'speed' different ma.... hehe.... I know of a friend, her boy walks at 10mths old.... so relax!!!!

stonston

ur baby is like my boi...he was crawling at 4mths, stand n walking by holding on to things at 6mths...by 10-11mths, he can walk liaoz....

congrats on having a physicalli superb baby!

MummyGrace

ur baby is like my boi...he was crawling at 4mths, stand n walking by holding on to things at 6mths...by 10-11mths, he can walk liaoz....

congrats on having a physicalli superb baby!
wow.. ur boi oso ah... super sia.. tink during preg i ate too much frog legs.. haha.. so nw his legs very strong, even he kick u oso very hard.. likes to jump since 4 mths, he dun like to sit... everytime let him sit down he will force himself up to stand n jump.. :embarrassed: super tiring!!

stonston

wow.. ur boi oso ah... super sia.. tink during preg i ate too much frog legs.. haha.. so nw his legs very strong, even he kick u oso very hard.. likes to jump since 4 mths, he dun like to sit... everytime let him sit down he will force himself up to stand n jump.. :embarrassed: super tiring!!
yes, i ate tonnes of frog leg...cos my hb's good fren own frog farm, we always get fresh frog legs from him....

when he born, his neck was already very steady, can turn left n right to kpo ard...n when he was ard 1mth+, he could stand up with neck supported...then he always jump jump on our laps....

very tiring!!! now my boi always climb everywhere! when he was ard 9mths he figured out how to climb up e sofa then climb up to e window grilles....then he was totalli on e window grilles hanging n squealing in delight!!!

then his fave is go to kitchen, hold on to the baby gate n shake it!

MummyGrace

yes, i ate tonnes of frog leg...cos my hb's good fren own frog farm, we always get fresh frog legs from him....

when he born, his neck was already very steady, can turn left n right to kpo ard...n when he was ard 1mth+, he could stand up with neck supported...then he always jump jump on our laps....

very tiring!!! now my boi always climb everywhere! when he was ard 9mths he figured out how to climb up e sofa then climb up to e window grilles....then he was totalli on e window grilles hanging n squealing in delight!!!

then his fave is go to kitchen, hold on to the baby gate n shake it!
waa.. ur fren own frog farm ah!! So frog legs are proven to be very GD!! haha.. tats y our babies are very strong.. hehe.. :wong29:

ireneliau

mine gal 1year old start to walk when holding on hand.. she don crawl so start to walk earlier.. yr was fast.. :red::red::red:

bbgal

wow mummygrace,
6mths really fast menz. mine at 8mths can only hold on to the playpen & try to walk but tumble easily. now at 10mths+ still cant walk independently:(