At what point in your relationship did your then hubby propose & how did he propose?

jal

Re: At what point in your relationship did your then hubby propose & how did he propo

I have been together wif my hubby for 2yrs when we went to East Coast beach to celebrate his birthday and there is this heart shaped cookie with the word WILL you MARRY ME....very romantic ....except...Ahem...I am the idiot who bought the cookie and give it to him as a gift.
Hahaha! :p

snowbear

Re: At what point in your relationship did your then hubby propose & how did he propo

I have been together wif my hubby for 2yrs when we went to East Coast beach to celebrate his birthday and there is this heart shaped cookie with the word WILL you MARRY ME....very romantic ....except...Ahem...I am the idiot who bought the cookie and give it to him as a gift.
haha... hilarious!!! :Dancing_tongue:

I knew my hubby was going to propose coz it was our anniversary of getting together and i WAITED and WAITED the whole nite for the ring... eventually he only proposed in the car when we reached my place...:tlaugh::tlaugh:

Spiralng

My post's content is sweet or my ex-bf is sweet? HAHA...:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:
Both also sweet at least, u dun ended up like me still hv to buy a stupid heart shape cookie with the words WILL U MARRY ME on it....

Ting

hmmmm, got tgt with current bf after a few days knowing him.
n we dated for a month now.
n he alr talked abt marriage plans with me!
he doesnt mind me having pin n told me tt hv pin one child enuf liao, dun need another one cos he scared preg will be very xinku for me.
but marriage wont take place til 5 yrs later la, after his studies n stablalised his work.
well, he dotes n cares for me alot, n hv everything mentally worked out liao.
like where to live(near my parents), is it ok if if his mum live with us, then pin next time go which pri sch n all.
this might sound so crazy but there's just this really strong feeling right now, n he's the ONLY guy i actually thought of marrying!(not even pin's daddy! whom i din marry cos he CMI!)
but also dunno shld i think so much/so far yet.
who knows what might happen?

jal

haha... hilarious!!! :Dancing_tongue:

I knew my hubby was going to propose coz it was our anniversary of getting together and i WAITED and WAITED the whole nite for the ring... eventually he only proposed in the car when we reached my place...:tlaugh::tlaugh:
Hahaha! This is also hilarious! I think he PURPOSELY made you wait till the last minute!!! :p

Tricia

We break out before.
1 year and 2 months after we break out, we got back together.
1 month after that he proposed.

He made a big banner with chinese words "Hui Qin, qin ni jia ka wo?" on it.
Hanged outside DBS Auditrium, knee down with flowers and ring, proposed to me.

I was naughty.. I told him he has to call my mom and ask whether she allow me to marry him. But my mom was not at home that time, so he asked my dad. My dad blur blur said yes..

And I said "Yes" to him...:tlaugh:

i was in relationship with hubby for 6 years before we got married. he's always the romantic type who loves to post poems on his blog dedicated to me, make me hand-sewed teddy bears, burn cd with our fav love songs etc. so i was hoping for a special kind of proposal. i thought it would never happen cos he just went to my mom ask if he can marry me and we have prepared everything for our wedding and he never proposed!!! only on our last valentine day as bf gf, he brought me to a roof top cafe and towards the end of the meal he suddenly call out to everyone and said "Hei everyone i'm gonna propose to my girl tonight, wish me luck" i was damn shocked and laughing lol. then he knelled down with a ring, of course i said yes and everyone in the cafe clapped, i was blushing like a prawn lol. we got married a week later. :001_302:

jal

i was in relationship with hubby for 6 years before we got married. he's always the romantic type who loves to post poems on his blog dedicated to me, make me hand-sewed teddy bears, burn cd with our fav love songs etc. so i was hoping for a special kind of proposal. i thought it would never happen cos he just went to my mom ask if he can marry me and we have prepared everything for our wedding and he never proposed!!! only on our last valentine day as bf gf, he brought me to a roof top cafe and towards the end of the meal he suddenly call out to everyone and said "Hei everyone i'm gonna propose to my girl tonight, wish me luck" i was damn shocked and laughing lol. then he knelled down with a ring, of course i said yes and everyone in the cafe clapped, i was blushing like a prawn lol. we got married a week later. :001_302:
Oh my gosh!!! Your then boyfriend is sooo brave!!! It is such a memorable proposal!!!

jal

We break out before.
1 year and 2 months after we break out, we got back together.
1 month after that he proposed.

He made a big banner with chinese words "Hui Qin, qin ni jia ka wo?" on it.
Hanged outside DBS Auditrium, knee down with flowers and ring, proposed to me.

I was naughty.. I told him he has to call my mom and ask whether she allow me to marry him. But my mom was not at home that time, so he asked my dad. My dad blur blur said yes..

And I said "Yes" to him...:tlaugh:
Is that the one at Tanjong Pagar??? If so, he is daring to do it in front of the office crowd!!!

Tricia

Is that the one at Tanjong Pagar??? If so, he is daring to do it in front of the office crowd!!!

Yes, is at Tanjong Pagar but it was at evening time about 9pm so not so many peolpe.

But I still feel very sweet of him to do that, and proud to be his girlfriend and wife now..

jasyeo80

Hi, I new here.
Get to know my hubby when i was 23 yr old.
My hubby propsed to me after we get together for less than a year, told him it is too fast, and I was not really yet. He did the 1st proposed downstair my void in the middle of the night.
He proposed again few months later during his birthday celebration. This time he proposed in front of my collegues. (I was working at a pub).
I remember it was closing time, i was busy clearing customers. while waiting for customers to finish their drinks, he took out the ring and proposed. Then everyone around us, shouted. Then he was being 'tortune' my fellow collegue. Making him standing at the window and shouted that he want to marry me. This only drew more ppl coming to see show. So everyone gather aorund us. just like gate crushing, he was being asked to do frog jump etc. finally, he was asked to kneel down to make it more sincerce.
Finally I agreed. no choice with so many ppl there.
Anyway, after he proposed, we only ROM 1yr later, had our wedding dinner last year.