AWS anyone?

CanCanMum

:tlaugh:got my long anticipated AWS today.....at least got extra $ to pay for my sons school fees, deposit and uniforms tomorrow....and oso pay for prop tax....

v fast will drain off de la.....at least beta than nothing.....:Dancing_tongue:

CanCanMum

dun be disheartened....whens the day tat your company usually gives out AWS? Maybe its before CNY?

coz mine is always this day of the year, before christmas...

Catty

My company is under electronics (Semi-conductor) industry so everywhere is very quiet, no order all this and worse part is our company will have shut down from 25th Dec - 5th Jan & 26th Jan - 3rd Feb, all staff leave got to be deducted!!! :realmad:

So for AWS, i think "Haiz".. :eek:10:

CanCanMum

hahaz...Catty dear, dun cry lah,....bad for baby....kekekeekeke

things will turn out beta, look on the bright side.

anyway they din announce anything about not giving aws also right?

perhaps will give before the shut down?

badtzzz

hahaz...Catty dear, dun cry lah,....bad for baby....kekekeekeke

things will turn out beta, look on the bright side.

anyway they din announce anything about not giving aws also right?

perhaps will give before the shut down?
ya realli bad..my hb also no aws..onli like 1k of bonus???

daberdew

i got a $600 pay cut since i informed my company i was pregnant!!!
Can they actually do that??? Based on what rationale?

Anyway, my company dun practise AWS. All variable based on performance. So,.... dun think will get for this year... ZZZZZ

wenz

i just got my AWS today, was told by my boss 2 months back tat he'll consider giving me additional 1 month bonus due to 3 projects i'm handling, but din see it today... i wonder if he'll still give me??? gonna ask him later! haha

Catty

My boss annouce that we be getting only 1/3 of AWS for this as for variable bonus think very hard liao.. :eek:10:

MAYBE after CNY our pay got to be cut also.. :we2arghh:

CanCanMum

yeah i saw yr reply on the bonus worse den last year....

sometimes wonder is market really at a slump?

worries hor.....got so many loans and instalments to pay.....

things dun seem to get cheaper oso.....

Catty

Yalor.. Thats why nowadays debtor's number got increase, than the most all debtor's will filed for bankruptcy!

No matter how we cut cost in out daily expenses gov will still increase this and that.. Haiz.. :nah:

Endoh

Alpha Male
Those working for American companies will be hit badly considering the mess their economy is in. But of course, all other economies are somewhat linked directly to the US market and definitely will not be spared.

Look at the various industries in US, they're close to broke. First, the financial industry asked for bailouts. Next up were the 3 major US car-makers. Latest addition to the list of bailout requests is the steel industry. And we're speaking of almost $1 trillion. That's how broke some of these companies are.

shopaholic

Yes, received AWS. Got an additional mth bonus too; lower than last year but at times like this, cant expect more.