Babies allow to drink milk while someone's driving??

kenxf_03

Hi Mummies,

Pls advice if its advisable to let babies drink milk inside the car while Hb is driving?? I'm strongly against it but MIL said its ok to do in this way. I'll rather my boy to drink his milk in a stationery car rather than a moving one cos the milk bottle will shake and shake when Hb's doing a u turn or he brake suddenly mah...

Ting

uh, what's wrong with tt???
if your baby hungry then how? stop halfway to let u prepare milk then feed him then conitnue?
making a u turn wont make a big impact right? n i dun think your hubby will suddenly brake every time right? (if so, his driving got problem alr)

n if u r feeding your child, u r the one holding the bottle, shld be quite steady, a moving car doesnt cost much of a impact til the bottle shake.

i always feed pin even if in the train/bus/car.

chiro

agree with ting..

I do bottle feed ds on car when heis very hungry n screamin for milk

annie

i always do that too. but i read best not to feed solid in the car as it might cause bb to choke. milk maybe not a problem?

apollo

it's okay.. i've been doing that... cause sometimes while hubby is driving, ds hungry... baby cannot tahan hunger so gonna feed him immediately.. as long as dont bounce him can alrdy...:tlaugh:

uddermummy

i bf in a moving car when dd's screaming her head off in hunger... i usually do it as a last resort if the pacifier and toys don't work.

i'm also quite worried abt safety cos the big cars will bully my small car, and the traffic at my area quite bad. :p

Catty

I've feed both my gals milk in car too, shouldn't be a problem but i think no 1 has ever feed solid in the car ba..

missblue18

i also always bf my dd in the car...as long as the car movements not too big its ok...or rather as long as i'm not driving my hubby would say coz i drive like a lorry driver!

snowbear

i also always bf my dear daughter in the car...as long as the car movements not too big its ok...or rather as long as i'm not driving my hubby would say coz i drive like a lorry driver!
Tell him he's uttering nonsense! Where got drive like lorry driver... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

jassmine

i think is okay to feed your bb in the car when someone is driving, i feed my gal in the car when my hb is driving, somemore she is siting in the carseat, but she is okay with the feedings

meiteoh

I actually get the driver to stop and I'll BF my baby. Reason being that it's not safe to remove her out of her car seat while we are on the road. Anything can happen in a split second...and I don't want to take the risk.

serenelm

i oso bf my ds3 in the car regularly... cos it's more convenient to feed him b4 we reach our destination (rather than look for a nursing room immediately upon arrival)... but if we're heading home, then i would wait till we reach home then i bf him...