Baby and Dog...

woofy55

Mummies, pls share

-how you maintain cleaniness in the house with both baby and dog?
-Do you allow the dog to go into your rooms?
-Do you still put the rocker on the floor?
-Is yr dog stress when baby cries? (walk around don't know wat to do)
-Look at your in a way, you think that he is sad when you are feeding/carrying baby?

annie

-how you maintain cleaniness in the house with both baby and dog? - i have a maltese n maltese dun really shed so house is not very dirty. just maintain as usual. i only vacumn once a week.

-Do you allow the dog to go into your rooms? no he has no access to any rooms.

-Do you still put the rocker on the floor?-yes

-Is your dog stress when baby cries? (walk around dont't know what to do)- no he will run to her to help me check on her

-Look at your in a way, you think that he is sad when you are feeding/carrying baby?-not really. he always play alone and seems satisfied with things as they are.

BUT my dog is aggressive and attitude. he dosent like anybody to do anything to him when he dosent like it so when my girl want to play with him in a bad timing, he will bite. so i try not to let them go near each other though they seem to enjoy each other's company. this is the worse part because i keep trying to seperate them but they keep going to each other and then sometimes my dog got angry with my girl and attempt to bite her...

uddermummy

i mop and vacuum the floor as often as i can. Sometimes, i just close one eye and pick up the clumps of fur.

No. My dog has a v bad habit of eating stuff she's not supposed to. :p

Yup. I also leave my girl in the bumbo chair but i make sure i keep an eye on my dog.

-Is your dog stress when baby cries? (walk around dont't know what to do)
My dog gets upset when my girl cries, and will go hide in the kitchen.

-Look at your in a way, you think that he is sad when you are feeding/carrying baby?
I think my dog misses being the centre of our attention, but she takes to my girl v well also.

When i carry my girl, i'll still stroke my dog, and let my girl stroke my dog. So my dog doesn't really get jealous of my girl.

pkshl

Mummies, pls share

-how you maintain cleaniness in the house with both baby and dog? everyday i use magiclean to mop the whole house, mop every weekend

-Do you allow the dog to go into your rooms? yes

-Do you still put the rocker on the floor? yes

-Is your dog stress when baby cries? (walk around dont't know what to do) i tink sometimes but after awhile my dog is ok, will go to the sofa & sleep

i tink yes cos my dog used to be the centre of attention & another thing is chihuahua is sticky to owners thus she will get jealous at times but she still loves my boy, will want to play with him when he's on the walker & my boy also wants to play with my dog. my dog is ok, she wont bark at my boy or bite him, she loves to lick him! :tlaugh:

stonston

my dog loves my boy. my hb told her tt baby is 1 additional person to sayang her, not to take attention away! now my boy likes to sit in the kitchen while my maid cooks & he'll pay my dog while chatting with my maid

BbpHir3

Mummies, pls share

-Is your dog stress when baby cries? (walk around dont't know what to do)
1) close 1 eye.. groom doggy everyday..
2) room, bed, everywhere.. baby n dog both free roam~~
3) yes.. doggy will lie beside it to "watch over".. or the bouncer at my parents place is ultra big, so doggy there will lie below the bouncer..
4) stress?? NOPE!! they'll look more lyk, "MUMMY!! didi / meimei cry cry!! come come!!"
5) not sad, more of jealous.. but they know they'll have to share mummy with didi / meimei.. so when i'm bf-ing ds in the room, i'll ask Rocky/Cookie if they wan to come in anot.. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh: