Baby bath products

moncheri03

think it all depends on the baby skin, some baby have no problem with the cheaper range of diapers with no diaper cream but some even with the good ones n diaper get the occasional rash.. For me when my son was younger when he pooed so often ESP he's on bfding I always make it a point to apply the diaper cream for him n he's using huggies ultra n mamypoko all the time but now that he's bigger he poos once a day n I only apply it before he sleeps cos that's when he will have his diaper unchanged through the night. Diaper rash is rather common in babies I c them when I was working all the time.. :)
as for using organic stuff, to me if I can I would limit the use on chemicals for my son. I tried using j & j once when he was very little n his skin was so dry although it smelled good since then I stopped n switch all to California baby products.. No fragrance smell like j&j but he smelled of lemongrass.. Light light smell..
If i'm not wrong, CB products can only be purchased online right? There is no dept store that carry them??
Back to dry skin, do u apply on the baby face as well? I guess we have to use baby face cream instead of body lotion if to apply on the face or can we use the same body lotion to apply on the face?

apollo

If i'm not wrong, CB products can only be purchased online right? There is no dept store that carry them??
Back to dry skin, do you apply on the baby face as well? I guess we have to use baby face cream instead of body lotion if to apply on the face or can we use the same body lotion to apply on the face?
watsons sell California baby products. but i think they dont carry the whole range and is more ex to purchase from store. i think getting online can save alot =)

liz2010

Back to dry skin, do you apply on the baby face as well? I guess we have to use baby face cream instead of body lotion if to apply on the face or can we use the same body lotion to apply on the face?
depends of your baby's skin and if he's living in an aircond environment. You can use the lotion for the face, but if you see the face is still dry or when you travel and go to drier countries, then, you'll need face cream. I did it when we went to Europe last June. The weather is too dry and especially for us living in humid environment, we are not used to it at all. My daughter's face started to be very dry. I should have applied the face cream a few days before we travelled there.

P4nic

what kind of face cream?
I usually sleep in air con room.. even my own skin seems dry.. i can use body lotion on my baby rite?

moncheri03

watsons sell California baby products. but i think they dont carry the whole range and is more ex to purchase from store. i think getting online can save alot =)
May i know which watson outlets selling the California prdts? I went to the one at Raffles place they don;t have.
Thanks.

liz2010

what kind of face cream?
I usually sleep in air con room.. even my own skin seems dry.. i can use body lotion on my baby rite?
I applied the Weleda Baby Face cream. It worked very well for my daughter and son when we were in Europe: very good moisturiser but not greasy. I also used it for myself as I didn't want to buy one for myself for a few weeks only. The face cream I use in Singapore is not moisturising enough for European dry weather.

pinkwipes

I find California Baby products not that good on my girl, not very sure about other babies.

So far, I'm sticking to babySebaMed. I have the full range of products - shampoo, bubble bath, facial cream, body lotion. It smells nice and not that expensive too. :)

ginko

Enjoy up to 20% discount on our natural baby skincare products on our website!

Last edited:

alacemessi

For baby products you need to be very perspective. For buying baby products always rely on trusted brand. There are so many brands that offers a full range of products for baby as shampoo, diapers, toys, etc. there are certain online sites offering baby products you can search and easily order them in just few clicks.