Baby bathing net

llcyahoo

Hi, thinking of getting those baby bathing net that attach to tub, But mother said no need cos only use for few months. anyone using tat net or those special tub that can let baby lie on it w/out us using one hand to support? Saw the net in Kiddy Palace ard $18+, v expensive.

hakisumi

I bought those net cradle...cz I m a first time mum ,no confinement lady..mil can't help..I use the cardle for 3wks den more confident..I go wo the cradle..

llcyahoo

preggy again aft 7yrs so abit blur blur, hahaa. but feel tat with the net i can use both my hands to wash her and i no need to bend down with one hand holding her, back v pain lei. So where did u bog the net? Can attach to any tub?

candy_ian

i bought the net but bb didn't like it so in the end didn't use it. I think it varies for babies not all like it.

Tweetie

Found it useful, esp when I had my first child. The one I had (bought from China as we were residing in Shanghai then) was adjustable to fit the tub. Frees up your hands, and after a while, both my children did enjoy their bath time in the hammock. If I recall correctly, they used it till they were able to sit steadily unassisted, i.e. 8 months thereabouts.

hakisumi

llcyahoo mummy...

oh yea u... lol.. if u want dun buy la..
i -lend- u mine.. LOL..
since mon i seeing u..lol..
txt me if u interested so i can bring it along on mon

mine is like those cradle like a -bed- so can lie on it 1
it fit/sit into any tubz..lol
not hammock type

hope u know which one i am toking abt *winks*

Last edited:

summerp

i bought the baby bathing net (lucky baby) from NTUC at Amk HUb, about $7.90 but only use a few time only. I find it hard to wash the back when lying on the net.

uddermummy

there's a special tub which is contoured to fit bbs, so that you can just place the bb on the slope and wash bbs with both hands.

I used that for my girl till she was about 6 mths when she got too big for the tub. Really saved my life, cos I don't think I would have been able to bathe her if I had to hold her with one hand and bathe her with the other.

camom

preggy again after 7yrs so abit blur blur, hahaa. but feel that with the net i can use both my hands to wash her and i no need to bend down with one hand holding her, back very pain lei. So where did you bog the net? Can attach to any tub?
Kekeke, don't worry, it'll come back to you. I thought I had forgotten alot o babycare tricks and stuff after 5 years, but found out that the skills were just lurking somewhere in me.

llcyahoo

llcyahoo mummy...

oh yea you... lol.. if you want dont buy ..
i -lend- you mine.. LOL..
since mon i seeing you..lol..
txt me if you interested so i can bring it along on mon

mine is like those cradle like a -bed- so can lie on it 1
it fit/sit into any tubz..lol
not hammock type

hope you know which one i am talking about *winks*
hahaa, tks dear. dh went to buy the net type liao. will try out tmr. hehehe.