baby baths

tiziana

how many times do you bathe your baby everyday? for me i bathe my dd once a day, is it alright? :001_302:

lisa_ng

think should be alright ba.
nikki bathe once in a day also. :)
nikki hardly sweat if at home she usually stay in the air con room till late afternoon when the sun about to set. she bathe about 11pm after that will leave her inside the air con room to sleep.

Last edited:

LoVeS

i bath my ds twice a day coz he always sweat alot although he isnt chubby :tlaugh: Once at 12pm-1pm another time is 5pm-7pm

pm_lynn

I bathe my DD @ 11am- 12noon (her lunch). As for her dinner, will feed her beri careful make sure she dun mess up herself if not haf to use a wet towel to wash up for her :tlaugh:

CynCyn

I bath my DS twice a day .
One in the morning and another in the evening .
More hygienic this way . After a whole day of playing he will be sweating etc.

deardar

how many times do you bathe your baby everyday? for me i bathe my dd once a day, is it alright? :001_302:

at least 3-4 times a day for my son
cos he tends to perspire easily

for my daughter 2-3times a day
personal hygience
& oso smell nice

Carol

Once during noon . And use wet towel to wipe him in the evening . Unless he's really sweaty but depends on the weather too .

maine78

i usually bath my ds twice a day, at 12-1pm & 7-8pm. But hv to depend on weather also, if raining n weather v cold, will sponge bath instead of bath.

Carol

i usually bath my ds twice a day, at 12-1pm & 7-8pm. But hv to depend on weather also, if raining n weather v cold, will sponge bath instead of bath.
Same here . I'd choose to sponge bathe if it's raining heavily . Or strong wind .