BABY CARE- bathing

saikid

Hi Friends....

My ds is 8months+ now. I would like to get some idea from you all...
Do you give a bath to your babies every day???? i.e,Climate is too hot...
What bath lotion/ soap/ moisturiser are you using ?

Thanq in advance.........

Porukadotzu

Hi Friends....

My ds is 8months+ now. I would like to get some idea from you all...
Do you give a bath to your babies every day???? i.e,Climate is too hot...
What bath lotion/ soap/ moisturiser are you using ?

Thanq in advance.........
hi,
my baby 2 mths+ now, her 1st week my mom only wipe her with warm water morning and afternoon, but when she's about 2 weeks my mother in law say can not just wipe hv to bathe her. I hesitate atfist but finally go on with the bathing..

Every morning around 10am i bathe her and afternoon if she's sweating or smell bit sourish then i bathe her again (just a quick dip) around 6pm.

If the weather cooling, i won't bathe her..:001_302:

I'm using baby johnson bathmilk, Zwitsal shampoo and hair lotion and cologne.

Hi,
My son is 10mths and I try to bathe him twice per day, usually 1-2pm after lunch and evening after dinner around 6-7pm. Sometimes I'll skip afternoon bath if it rains or his routine goes haywire and eats lunch later than usual (provided he didn't dirty himself too much at mealtime).

When he was younger, I bathe him once per day and only started twice per day around 6-7mths because he started to crawl and is more active so sweat more especially during hot days.

I think you should do what you feel is right for your baby. Ultimately it is to keep baby clean and fresh.

I use Johnson Head to Toe (1-5mths) and Kodomo Baby Bath (after 6mths) follow by Johnson Baby Powder. I don't use any shampoo or lotion. Prefer to keep things simple unless baby really needs it.

Last edited:

autumn82

Hi

I bathe my 3mths DS once ard 7-8am in the morning & wipe him at 6pm in the evening daily. Using JJ Head to Toe & Mustela 2-in-1 wash, depends on mood on which one to use. Hee.

SH74

every morning : bath
every evening : bath / wipe, depends on weather n how sweaty he is
night : if sweaty 'cause he loves to play w daddy, will wipe again.

bath foam : 1st choice-johnson&johnson head-to-toe; 2nd choice-kodomo mild & natural

bath lotion : johnson&johnson products