Baby Cayleb arrival & my labor saga

Cheyenne

Hi, Just want to share my labor saga:

Last Wed (13th May), as usual, was being chased by colleagues to leave early for my gynane follow up.Gynane said already 2cm dilate the week earlier and ask me to get ready.Hence,prepare my hand over with my temp and hope to finish by that Fri ie 15th.

Got to gynane at 6pm plus, waited till 7pm plus (as usual with Dr L Ang's clinic). While waiting,saw he sent 1 other malay mum to hospital after the ECG monitor.The mum face changed immediately,when his nurse chase her to go back and get ready to admit TMC. I look on and was thinking and thinking in my heart for baby Cayleb to cooperate and wait for a few more days (want a Gemini baby instead, plus want to attend my close colleague farewell party on 19th).

Who knows, I was given ECG too and after a few check with Dr Ang, he also sends me home for my hospital bag and admit that very night.All these while, I don't feel anything,he kept asking am I sure I don't feel anything when my contraction are about 5mins. He even said : Trust me, you will sure call me tonight and forget about asking for MC, your maternity leave will start now.

So we hurry took dinner, went home, shower,and go.True enough, the pain was getting stronger. When I got to TMC,nurse told me Dr Ang will be a busy man that night, as he got 3 patient (inc. me) all in delivery suite waiting to see who deliver first. He broke my water bag, went home to change and came back again (in his casual - shirt and bermudas, no joke) and check on me. By then, I was already on gas in the labor room, half goggy and half moaning when contraction comes. I remember telling nurse and hubby that I'm high and dun know what am I talking.

Past 1am, Baby Cayleb arrive. :Dancing_wub:Vaguely remember the whole process of push and scream, telling Dr Ang, I got no strength to push, as all numb (despite no epidual, only the regular jab and gas). Also didn't know how I push eventually, but Baby Cayleb arrive with help - vacumn.

Despite the labor pain, it is a good experience when you see your child that very moment on your tummy.Won't any other mummies agree ?

Domique

congrats on the arrival of ur little prince!

Last Wed (13th May), as usual, was being chased by colleagues to leave early for my gynane follow up.Gynane said already 2cm dilate the week earlier and ask me to get ready.Hence,prepare my hand over with my temp and hope to finish by that Fri ie 15th.

Got to gynane at 6pm plus, waited till 7pm plus (as usual with Dr L Ang's clinic). While waiting,saw he sent 1 other malay mum to hospital after the ECG monitor.The mum face changed immediately,when his nurse chase her to go back and get ready to admit TMC. I look on and was thinking and thinking in my heart for baby Cayleb to cooperate and wait for a few more days (want a Gemini baby instead, plus want to attend my close colleague farewell party on 19th).

Who knows, I was given ECG too and after a few check with Dr Ang, he also sends me home for my hospital bag and admit that very night.All these while, I don't feel anything,he kept asking am I sure I don't feel anything when my contraction are about 5mins. He even said : Trust me, you will sure call me tonight and forget about asking for MC, your maternity leave will start now.

So we hurry took dinner, went home, shower,and go.True enough, the pain was getting stronger. When I got to TMC,nurse told me Dr Ang will be a busy man that night, as he got 3 patient (inc. me) all in delivery suite waiting to see who deliver first. He broke my water bag, went home to change and came back again (in his casual - shirt and bermudas, no joke) and check on me. By then, I was already on gas in the labor room, half goggy and half moaning when contraction comes. I remember telling nurse and hubby that I'm high and dun know what am I talking.

Past 1am, Baby Cayleb arrive. :Dancing_wub:Vaguely remember the whole process of push and scream, telling Dr Ang, I got no strength to push, as all numb (despite no epidual, only the regular jab and gas). Also didn't know how I push eventually, but Baby Cayleb arrive with help - vacumn.

Despite the labor pain, it is a good experience when you see your child that very moment on your tummy.Won't any other mummies agree ?

rosita

:red:HI CHENNYE,
Congtrs to you n your hubby.Bb must be very very cute. :wong19:Take a gd care on ur confinement.All the best to you.

Cheers
Rosita
www.traditionaljavanesemassage-rosita.blogspot.com

annie

hehe that time my gynae put me on ECG n then say my contractions is every 5-7mins though i also feel nothing(same as u hehe). he wanted to admit me but then after checking my cervix, he say not yet open so ask me to go home n wait for the pain to come.. n i think after 2 days my waterbag burst! hehe