Baby Deziree touched earth

catherlyn

Reached kk at 9am, waited till 4.37 then have bed in labour ward. Before tis was lodging in A1 ward. 17.44 the dr came in n break my waterbag. At first I thought I can take the pain... I WAS WRONG! After 2hrs of tahaning I asked for epi...(thank you the one that invented epi). At about 8pm, epi was given n off goes the pain. At about 9.30 the urge to push become stronger n stronger, told the midwife n after checking I'm already 8cm dilated(from3cm). My gynea was being informed n at 10.47 I told the midwife I really feel like pushing! So after checking she said"you cannot push yet cos only 9cm." I was like what but I really feel like shitting haha. Then she tell me that she will checked again 30mins later. But in less than 4 more contractions I called her in again, I REALLY want TO PUSH! So last check n yes I can finally push all I want haha. From 11pm I started pushing but midwife said"my dear you pushing your face n not baby, your face so red." ok so I tried again n my gynea arrived n also commented that I'm doing ok but continue to push. The 2nd push after she arrived she cut me n they keeping urging me to push n dont give up cos baby head coming out! So After 3 exchange of breath, baby deziree was out. Wt- 3.09kg. Arrived at- 11.25pm

Attachments

Last edited:

haffa

Reached kk at 9am, waited till 4.37 then have bed in labour ward. Before tis was lodging in A1 ward. 17.44 the dr came in n break my waterbag. At first I thought I can take the pain... I WAS WRONG! After 2hrs of tahaning I asked for epi...(thank you the one that invented epi). At about 8pm, epi was given n off goes the pain. At about 9.30 the urge to push become stronger n stronger, told the midwife n after checking I'm already 8cm dilated(from3cm). My gynea was being informed n at 10.47 I told the midwife I really feel like pushing! So after checking she said"you cannot push yet cos only 9cm." I was like what but I really feel like shitting haha. Then she tell me that she will checked again 30mins later. But in less than 4 more contractions I called her in again, I REALLY want TO PUSH! So last check n yes I can finally push all I want haha. From 11pm I started pushing but midwife said"my dear you pushing your face n not baby, your face so red." ok so I tried again n my gynea arrived n also commented that I'm doing ok but continue to push. The 2nd push after she arrived she cut me n they keeping urging me to push n dont give up cos baby head coming out! So After 3 exchange of breath, baby deziree was out. Wt- 3.09kg. Arrived at- 11.25pm

Congrats babe!!! Oh yes..yes..yes..i'm also grateful to the inventor of epidural! Heheheh...Take care dear...:)

iwan2noe

Hi catherlyn,

Ur little bundle of joy is lovely! so cute and chubby!
CONGRATS! Rest well and enjoy your motherhood :))

TANZHENZHI

Congrats catherlyn, enjoy your motherhood. BB Deziree is so lovely and she has very beautiful eyes. ;) Rest well and take care. :Dancing_wub:

aIDa81

Congrats Mummy, :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue: I tot u felt numb after epi, but still can push huh..

Rest well and welcome to motherhood!!!

haizz Miss those days when Im on maternity hehehe :wong19:

catherlyn

Congrats Mummy, :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue: I thought you felt numb after epi, but still can push huh..

Rest well and welcome to motherhood!!!

haizz Miss those days when Im on maternity hehehe :wong19:
ty ty. im surprised too but it seen tat they had adjust it to the lowest tat's y still can push :tlaugh:

elaineyeo

Congrats dear, your baby look so cute.... Take care ya!

woofy55

congrats! wow.. 3 exchanges of breaths and u managed to push little Deziree out!!! I think i changed abt 5-6 breaths.... also push until my face red red... haha... but it's an amazing feeling, right?

catherlyn

congrats! wow.. 3 exchanges of breaths and you managed to push little Deziree out!!! I think i changed about 5-6 breaths.... also push until my face red red... haha... but it's an amazing feeling, right?
it sure is. imagine all pain n tiredness gone when my gynea show her to me n seeing the love glow in my hubby's eyes, priceless.:wong19: