Baby Diapers?

newmum80

which diapers can last overnight? i often find myself having to change my boy diaper in the wee hour.

Just curious, how many diapers do mummies use a day?

sharonyi66

which diapers can last overnight? i often find myself having to change my boy diaper in the wee hour.

Just curious, how many diapers do mummies use a day?
I'm using Mamy Poko for Inez during night time but sometimes still need to change for her in wee hours coz it actually depends on how much yr baby pee..

How old is yr baby now?

When Inez is younger, I changed abt 8-10 diapers/day coz she can poo almost every milk time. Now that she's 6 months old, I changed about 5 diapers/day

Last edited:

cel.lea

My toddler is using Mammy Poko for overnight. It's really good cos even if packed liquid, it won't over flow or caused skin rashes. He drinks lots of water & the diaper is good if I happen to overlook in changing it. Do not buy Mammy Poko Value, they are the cheaper version that does not work.

autumn82

I was using Pampers Active for Iggy since NB until he turns 18mths, I changed to Mamypoko Value Pants in the day and Mamypoko Pants in the night. Reason for change was his pee was too much for Pampers to hold. :tlaugh:

Agree that Mamypoko Value Pants won't work for nite usage. I tested on Iggy and the most it lasted for 5hrs for him before it leaks. :001_302::001_302::001_302: But the regular Mamypoko Pants is good enough to hold thru out the nite for 12hrs+ for Iggy. :)

Iggy used 3-4 diapers daily since 3mths+ until now. :p

newmum80

I'm using Mamy Poko for Inez during night time but sometimes still need to change for her in wee hours coz it actually depends on how much yr baby pee..

How old is yr baby now?

When Inez is younger, I changed about 8-10 diapers/day coz she can poo almost every milk time. Now that she's 6 months old, I changed about 5 diapers/day
Mine is 6mths old and am using pamper comfort, i definitely need to change in the wee hr at least once. I just wonder is there any diaper that can last abt 10 hrs at least so i just need to change in the morning when i bath him. I guess the older bb grow, the more pee it get, the less the diaper can hold.

newmum80

My toddler is using Mammy Poko for overnight. It's really good cos even if packed liquid, it won't over flow or caused skin rashes. He drinks lots of water & the diaper is good if I happen to overlook in changing it. Do not buy Mammy Poko Value, they are the cheaper version that does not work.
So the normal mamypoko or they state for overnight use? How old is your bb? My son drinks alot of water & milk so I need to find a good diaper that can hold his urine and not overflow.

newmum80

I was using Pampers Active for Iggy since NB until he turns 18mths, I changed to Mamypoko Value Pants in the day and Mamypoko Pants in the night. Reason for change was his pee was too much for Pampers to hold. :tlaugh:

Agree that Mamypoko Value Pants won't work for nite usage. I tested on Iggy and the most it lasted for 5hrs for him before it leaks. :001_302::001_302::001_302: But the regular Mamypoko Pants is good enough to hold thru out the nite for 12hrs+ for Iggy. :)

Iggy used 3-4 diapers daily since 3mths+ until now. :p
I agreed that pamper cannot hold my boy pee as he seem to pee alot. I always thought those pull up pant dont last long, i've tried drypant (sucks), huggies pull up (only last till 7hr the most). I will check out mamypoko, seem a good diaper for overnight. hee..

autumn82

I agreed that pamper cannot hold my boy pee as he seem to pee alot. I always thought those pull up pant dont last long, i've tried drypant (sucks), huggies pull up (only last till 7hr the most). I will check out mamypoko, seem a good diaper for overnight. hee..
Actually for nite usage, if your son doesn't pull off the tapes on his diaper like mine, you can stick to the regular Mamypoko tape kind. It's as good and cheaper by like 0.10-0.20 per piece.

shiyi

am using mamy poko for bb cos can hold n keep dry up to 8hrs.. one day only have to change bout 5 diapers.. also, bb no more nappy rash liao

sharonyi66

Seems like all mummies here using Mamy Poko for their babies so you won't choose the wrong brand :)

Go ahead and buy a pack of Mamy Poko (not the 'Value' version) and try for yr baby!

*Disclaimer: I'm not an authorise dealer non a staff from Mamy Poko, just a happy customer of theirs. LOL!!

apollo

for ds, night time must use pampers active. we let him tried Fitti n mamypoko b4, still okay, not bad =)

actu i feel tt even pampers also will leak once in awhile for ds's case, cos he slp on tummy -.-||

autumn82

for dear son, night time must use pampers active. we let him tried Fitti n mamypoko before, still okay, not bad =)

actually i feel that even pampers also will leak once in awhile for dear son's case, cos he sleep on tummy -.-||
U can try wearing it for him slightly higher infront.. :p Boys pee infront.. Gals throughout.. :tlaugh:

apollo

you can try wearing it for him slightly higher infront.. :p Boys pee infront.. Gals throughout.. :tlaugh:
yup we tried.. hmm actu quite true.. but dunno y, the diaper (front part) will kinda 'fold down', i think his tummy too flabby, tt's y.. tsk tsk :tlaugh:

tiggerlovesme

I stumbled upon a website that is doing contest that givesaway one month worth of Huggies Diapers! Huggies Dry Comfort Giveaway!

I joined it as well, it is pretty easy to join, i just used my facebook account =)

It isnt like other contest, where u know u have to send this in and that. So much simpler to join a contest online!

ling.er

Hi all Mummies,

* Do mummy poko come with new born pack ?

* Is huggies brand good ?? Or Drypers ?

:tsmile:

chelle

I tried Mamy Poko before, but the poo keep leak and spread till the whole of his back! VERY messy!

Then switch to Huggies Dry Comfort, cheaper and better!
But my habit is always change my boy diapers after every milk feed!

Phoebii Cheng

I also used mamy poko before, but too ex...so switch to drypers during day, night use drypantz, so far for night time, did not change my son's diapers at all till morning...even poo did not leak

newmum80

Hi all Mummies,

* Do mummy poko come with new born pack ?

* Is huggies brand good ?? Or Drypers ?

:tsmile:
i find huggies dry comfort pretty long lasting and drypers not only not lasting but i often find a few pcs that cannot stick well enough. I tried G.oon before, it's v absorbing and dry even after long hour of wearing.

Ting

pin hv been using drypers since NB n now using drypants.
no issues for me cos i change her diaper frequently.