Time:
26 & 27 Oct 2012 – 11am to 9pm
28 Oct 2012 – 11am to 8pm
Organiser: Vivacious Media Pte Ltd
Contact Details:
Telephone: +65 6404 3676
Fax: +65 6343 9600

Email: sales@vimedia.com.sg
BABY EXPO provides you with amazing choices and unbeatable value on everything for your pregnancy, baby and toddler.
Get set to make the most of our HOT DEALS & GREAT PROMOTIONS!

pharme

Start:26 Oct 2012End:28 Oct 2012Venue:Hall 5ACost:public - Free Admission
Time:
26 & 27 Oct 2012 – 11am to 9pm
28 Oct 2012 – 11am to 8pm
Organiser: Vivacious Media Pte Ltd
Contact Details:
Telephone: +65 6404 3676
Fax: +65 6343 9600

Email: sales@vimedia.com.sg
BABY EXPO provides you with amazing choices and unbeatable value on everything for your pregnancy, baby and toddler.
Get set to make the most of our HOT DEALS & GREAT PROMOTIONS!

Where might that be, Singapore Expo or Suntec?
Those who have gotten their products in fairs like this, are they really worth in value, as compared with the market goods? can share?

pharme

I need a car seat. From previous sale by the same fair, they had pretty good discount, I am looking at Britax car seat. It starts today.

Carline

Hii mummmiess...please up date the baby expo is it worth it to come? Coz I stay in west area..so must take alonggg way to get there...thank you...

pharme

Hi, i just got back from the expo. Quite a journey from the North West where i am from. Its really a small expo, Hall 5A means half the size of a regular hall. Other than the hall being small, the booths are sparsely arranged, good to walk with strollers but that means lesser merchandise for viewing. Mummy will find pre natal wears are cheap, my wife says that. Huggies has their offers but not really worth hugging them all back to your car or mrt. I bought a Britax Marathon car seat for 399. THere are also strollers, walkers, potty and the like, didnt really look at them as i dont need them. Avent has their bottles on great sale... Lastly, in other halls, you'll find a Home furniture hall, book fair, IT fair.

cn naz

Hi, i just got back from the expo. Quite a journey from the North West where i am from. Its really a small expo, Hall 5A means half the size of a regular hall. Other than the hall being small, the booths are sparsely arranged, good to walk with strollers but that means lesser merchandise for viewing. Mummy will find pre natal wears are cheap, my wife says that. Huggies has their offers but not really worth hugging them all back to your car or mrt. I bought a Britax Marathon car seat for 399. THere are also strollers, walkers, potty and the like, didnt really look at them as i dont need them. Avent has their bottles on great sale... Lastly, in other halls, you'll find a Home furniture hall, book fair, IT fair.
woohoo thank you mummy for the update. is there any offers on gerber or something like that?

Carline

Yihaaaaaaaa..thank you for the infornation..

pharme

Didn't see any pigeon or gerber products there. The range of product each brand like Avent or Britax,carries are not wide. Maybe it's the first day.

bruti732

as usual there are the carter rompers and jumpsuits blankets. i will say same usual products in each baby expo. not so much new. avent has items on sale like bottles, few gadgets though. i only went for the lansinoh milk bags and some jumpsuits and avent food storage. a lot of people today