baby first tooth

hi mommies.. exactly when does your baby's first tooth emerged?? my boy tooth not showing yet and my mom commented that babies should get their first tooth around 4.5-6months.. a little worried here.. please share. thanks

diymummy

My son's first tooth only sprouted at 9 mths.

Not to worry. Slow tooth growth doesn't affect his health nor his developmental capabilities.

The full set of baby teeth can take up they're 3 years old to grow.

sufeit0115

I'm concerned when my mum commented how come my boy still 'toothless' at 7.5 mth plus...but I saw the whitish thing on his gum since 5 mth plus, however still no sign of the 1st tooth yet...

Last edited:

Phoebii Cheng

Think different bbs have different development......

My son has his first 2 tooth when he is 6mths....but some of my friends child they have the first 2 tooth around 8 to 9mths....one of my colleague his son had his first tooth when he was 12mths.....

hueychye79

Isaac teeth sprout when he is 8.5months.

While touch his gum can feel the teeth.

Don't worry so much, every child development is different.

My mum tell me that if the child teeth sprout older the teeth is more strong.

Is true. Because when I am young my teeth only sprout when I am about 10months.

Even I am 32 now, my teeth still perferct.

Lol

sufeit0115

Isaac teeth sprout when he is 8.5months.

While touch his gum can feel the teeth.

dont't worry so much, every child development is different.

My mum tell me that if the child teeth sprout older the teeth is more strong.

Is true. Because when I am young my teeth only sprout when I am about 10months.

Even I am 32 now, my teeth still perferct.

Lol
:001_302: My mum told me it's better for the teeth to come later so that it won't decay earlier, maybe that's why the teeth will be stronger...hahaha...yup every child is different though.

apollo

aiyo dun wry lahh.. ur bb is only 7mth+.. ds got his 1st tooth at 4mth+ but if a baby got his 1st tooth at 4-6mth, is consider FAST. so is other babies fast, not ur baby slow. and for teething, cannot control one.. somemore the average (i mean average, not applies to ALL babies) age for bb 1st tooth is ard 6-9mths. some babies only got their v 1st tooth at 1yo.. =)

apollo

:001_302: My mum told me it's better for the teeth to come later so that it won't decay earlier, maybe that's why the teeth will be stronger...hahaha...yup every child is different though.
i think will decay anot depends on hw they tc of the teeth =)

I'm concerned when my mum commented how come my boy still 'toothless' at 7.5 month plus...but I saw the whitish thing on his gum since 5 month plus, however still no sign of the 1st tooth yet...
saw it too on my boy's gum since 4months that's why my mom commented how come the teeth still haven't sprout.. can even see the shape of the teeth underneath the gum, kinda swollen too..