Baby Holding Cup

candy_ian

i started my son at 5 months with pigeon mugmag cos he on total bfding so he dowsn't quite get the hang of it n found the teat too big so switched to avent magic cup n now he's doing fine with it

jasobias

Mine i just bot my baby the pigeon one also..Spout very soft.Its for 5 months plus but she can use it already.Happily holding it n drinking fr it.She is now 15weeks old.

Last edited:

PinkDiamonds

A bit no point cause expensive and they will outgrow it very soon :) Maybe can wait until she's older and drinking from a straw, then u get the hello kitty one :)

DodoTan

I've got both the avent magic cup and the pigeon one with the straw. Once my son learnt how to use them, he enjoys playing with them more than drinking with them. So he'll suck as much water as he can and then spit it out. Ironically, he'll rather drink from a regular cup or a milk bottle.

annie

i intro my girl pigeon magmag(i bought the set of all 4 types of covers) when she was 6mths. tried giving her the 1st 2 step but she totally dunno how to suck on them.. so i gave her the straw version n immediately she takes to it when she was 7mths. didnt teach her. i just give her n she immediately knows how to suck. dunno y though. now she is still using it happily. hehe

btw, when can babies hold a normal cup without over turning it? my girl still loves turning the cup upside down n spill the water everywhere... i got to hold it for her always...

Dodo, got any new recent photos? of your bb? wonder how he looks like now hehe

Last edited:

autumn82

I got Iggy the Avent sprout and the pigeon straw mug. He just chewed on the Avent and now started chewing on the straw instead of sucking it. He prefers drinking from regular glass or from his sister's water bottle. :001_302::001_302::001_302:

Dodo's DS must be super handsome looking now.. *giggleS* The last time I saw him, soooooooo adorable with that lovely eyes of his.. :shyxxx:

adlieyn

hi .. I' thinking to buy holding cup too as my daughter is turning 5 mths .. can any mummy recommend me any holding cup that is good ? and maybe can tell me the price also .. tks !